1 [part 2]

Before the dawn


HEY GUYS, THIS CHAPTER WILL BE MARK'S POV ONLY


 

040514 Mark

I wonder if Bomi saves my number already. I texted her yesterday. Should I text her again or not?

"Bomi sunbaenim. Just wondering what are you doing and do you save my number yet... Sorry for troubling you~~ T_T"

10 minutes later. She didn't reply yet. Did I cross the idols zone or what? I just want her to save my number. I decided to go and eat breakfast first. I put my phone on my bed and go to the kitchen.

 

"Yoo, what's up man? Did you sleep well or not?" me asking Jackson who is drinking the milk. I mean, MY milk. "Of course. Did you sleep well, too, my dimsum? Hahahaha!" "Of course and you just ruined my peaceful morning. You should pour milk to your own glass, not stealing." I smirk and eat my sandwiches. I go to the shared bedroom of me and Jackson. 

 

I check my phone. Two messages. Okay, I regret so much.

Bomi Apink : "Oh yes, I was recording Weekly Idol just now. Sorry for the late reply... Oh, I did. Don't worry ~~ You are not troubling me! ^_^"

Bomi Apink : "Don't call me sunbaenim. I feel shy. We are friends! 93 lines should do a gathering sometimes~~"

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt your filming. It's going well, right?"

Bomi Apink : "No~~~ You are not interrupting. Sure, because Hyungdon & Defconn oppa lead us well~..^^~"

"Ops. Forget about those hyungs. Send my regards to all hyungs and Ilhoon-sshi."

Bomi Apink : "It's hard to forget those oppa if you deeply know them~~ Ahh T_T Oh okay! ;) Already told them keke."

"Ahh. It's tiring. I know what you mean hahaha~~ It's okay. Fighting!! All the best, 'bomi-shi' kekekeke!!~"

Ah. Our friendship are going smoothly.

Then, my day is going as usual. SO is she.

 

Two months passed, we still texting each other. After schedule or on free time.  We went out a couple of times together. Sometimes,  we went out with the members.

 

One day... Mark

After replying Bomi's text messages, I decided to jog at the Han River. I go to my wardrobe and put on training suit. After that, I grab my mask and cap so fans would not recognizes me. "Ahh, I should go alone or nah?" Then, I grab my phone to text someone.

"Hey, let's go to Han River. I want to let out my stress. Do you mind joining me?"

After texting that someone, I go to the kitchen to bring some water/mineral water. Then, I start my engine and drive off to Han River. 

After 20 minutes driving, I arrived and I put on my ask and cap before going out of the car. "Ahh, I forgot that I asked someone to come with me. Wonder if she come or not." I checked my phone and there are two messages.

"Yeah! That will be great, meet me at the car park. My manager is going to! Is it okay?"

"Hey Mark.... Are you there? Or you already left?"

I look around and I saw a girl with blonde hair is stretching by the river, alone. "Is it really her or someone else?" "Ah, just go and ask if that's her." I stretch a bit and then go to the lady. "Hey, are you-" "Yup! It's me,mark! I'm Bomi." She winks at me. "Lol, you shouldn't say it in high voice you know, peoples stare at us now.." Bomi looks around and she pulls my hand and run. "Hey girl! Slow up!" I stop and catch my breath. Aish this girl is so hyper. "You alone? You said you gonna come with your manager. It's okay to bring him, you know." Bomi looks at me and laughs. "Yah pabo! You really think I'm going to bring my manager? I want to let out my stress too so he shouldn't be here." "Plus, I want to have some time with my boy!"

This girl really knows how to make me smile. Then, we start to jog here and there. As the day gets dark, we stop and eat at the street stall. "Uhh, Bomi. I'm tired today. How about you?" I look at her. She smiles. "Hey, if you tired, we can go home now. It's okay." I feel loved, again. "No. I'm just saying. Do you have schedule after this?" She finish eating and thanking the aunty. "Nope. Planning on sleep after you send me home."

I laugh. Gosh this girl. Eat, sleep, eat, sleep. "Oh, free before the dawn?" SHe smiles for the nth times. I'm so in love with her smile. "Yes, of course. It's our time. Right?" I poked her head. "Glad you remember. Now good bye, I'll see you before the dawn." She looks at me, "You wanna go already? Without taking me home?" I places my hand on her hand, "Yes, you can go home by yourself, right?" She gets angry and leaves me there. I know she is sulking. Aish, this girl. I just want to joke. I pay the foods we ate and catch up with her. "Hey, I'm joking." She just walk away. "Joke my ." Wow this is going to be hard. "Sweetie, I really am. Let's go to my car. I'll send you home." I pull her hand but she lets go. "I can take a cab, you can go home. I can go home by myself." This kid is so stubborn when she sulks. "Hey, no no. You can't. It's dangerous, Here, let me send you. I'm sorry, babe. I will not joke like that again." She glares me. "Promise?" "Promised, Bomi!" Pinky-promise as usual.

After sending her home, I wait for the dawn to come. I don't want to sleep. In case, I wake up late then she will be mad. Urgh, today is a tiring day.

 

Before the dawn,

I drive my car to her house to pick her up. "Aunty, is Bomi still sleeping?" I ask her mom when she open the door. "Not yet, dear. You have to wake her up today. Aunty have to do house chores early today so bye!" This is not the first time aunty let me into her house, her daughter's room. So, I already know this house, well. I walk up the stairs and knock into Bomi's room. No answers. "Is she still sleeping or whut?" I open the door and saw no one. I knock the bathroom, no answer too so I open it and saw no one, again. Then, suddenly I feel something wrap her hands around my waist. "Hey my girl already wake up?" "Yep, today I'm a good girl so I wake up early and help mom downstairs. Sorry for asking mom to lie to you, I want to hug you from behind you know. kekeke" I let go and smile at her. "You can ask whenever you want." Then, I saw her dressed up already. "Got schedule after this sweetie?" "Yes, sorry. I don't know. Jinhwan oppa just told me just now. But I told him, you will send me there. Can you?" "Hey, of course I'll send you there since you are a good girl today."

Before sending her to her schedules, we go to a park and park my car between a bus and a van so peoples or paparazzis don't see us. We talk for a few minutes, then it's time to send her off. I places my hand on her waist and start kissing her. She freezes. It's the first time,yeah. But after a while, she starts to kiss me back. I lean in asking for more and we kiss passionately. After then, we let go and smile to each other. I drive her to her schedule place. I stay there for awhile to see her doing well or not. kekeke. I don't have any schedules or pratices due to Got7's rest time. So, I accompany or meet her as much as I can before I cannot. 


The end of the story. I know this is not fun. I don't remember my storylines well, yep because the last update is on April something so yeah, enjoy the not so fun story. Drop your comment! (: Sorry for my grammartical errors and thank you for reading, upvoting or suscribing this story ^^ Hope to make a fun story next time after my exam! So bye bye everyone, have a nice day c: