[part 1]

Before the dawn


Interview

Q : Which girl group you like the most?

Got7 : Apink sunbaenim.

 

Q : Which member like Apink the most?

Got7 : *points at Mark*

Mark : I like Bomi sunbaenim. She is the closest one to my ideal type.

 

020514 Mark

Today is the day, the comeback of Got7. 

"Got7, next is your turn to rehearse." says one of the staff.

 

While waiting for our turn, we greet other idols. "1!2!3!" the leader counts. "Anyeonghaseyo, Got7 imnida."

 

"Got7, it's time for you to rehearse." the staff call us. We walk towards the stage while waving to the fans. I bumped into someone and she fell. I helped her and I said sorry. I have to go to the stage as fast as possible because they are waiting for me. I bow couple of times and run towards the stage. We start to rehearse. The rehearsal went smoothly. 

 

As I walk down the stage, Jackson grabs my jacket. I look at him and he lets my jacket go. The members look at me stragely. I ask the maknae, "Bambam, did something happened during rehearsal? Why members look strangely towards me?" "Hyung, you don't know?" Maknae asks me back, with blank face. "What the things I don't know?" "Oh, nothing. Just a small thing, MAYBE." The maknae glares at me and I walk away.

 

The situation in the van is not as usual. I sit at the back quietly. Everyone are playing with their phone. I don't want to break this peaceful day so I decided to sleep. "Mark hyung, don't sleep, okay?" "Jin Young-ah, I'm tired. Let me sleep, plus everyone are busy." I pleaded him to let me sleep. I sleep back. We arrived at the dorm and we sleep. We have early schedules tommorrow.

 

030514 Mark 

 

We get up at the early morning and wash up. We get in the car and go to somewhere. I decided to sleep again.

 

"Youngjae, where's the others?" "How should I know, hyung? I just woke up too. Junsoo hyung woke me just now." Youngjae seems like he's lying but I don't care. I think they are eating now or whatever so I decided to sleep again. "Yah! Wake up! We are at someone else's dorm!! We have to prank them. We are at a xxx show."Junsoo hyung is mad. I just realised that, we are at someone else's dorm. I open up the curtain and I saw they are starting to start filming.

 

"Junsoo hyung! Why you didn't wake me up? Why you only woke Youngjae? Ah! We will talk after the filming." The stylist give me clothes to change, the make-up artist start to make up me. The others are waiting for me. I run to them and bow mnay times and said sorry many times. Yoo Jaesuk sunbaenim said it's okay so I stand between the members. 

 

"1!2!3!" "Anyeonghaseyo Got7 imnida." We greet the camera viewers. Yoo Jaesuk sunbaenim lead the talk and we just laugh and laugh. 'Ah. It's boring but I have to. Or the manager will angry at me. Damn it.' The pd-nim shouts "CUT!" means we can take a break.

 

"Mark hyung, you really don't know who's dorm is this?" Yugyeom asks. "I really don't know, yugyeom-ah. We will know after this, anyway. So yeah, I will know after this." Yugyeom glares and walk away. 'Okay, already two peoples glared at me today. What I did wrong?' I talk slowly. Then pd-nim ask us to gather because filming will start.

 

"Okay. Mark and Jackson. JB and JR. Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae. This is your team, you will go to three dorms. Firstly, Mark and Jackson will go to dorm number 0250, block D. Then, JB and JR go to dorm numbered 1059, block D, Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae go to dorm numbered 9768, block F." Yoo Jaesuk sunbaenim give the number dorms and we walk away from the entrance.

 

"Jackson, do you know who's dorm is this?" "Well, I know Big bang sunbaenim and Infinite sunbaenim lives here. But those are the one that maknae line and JJ project have to go. I don't know who's dorm we gonna go." We continue the walk, with laugh and gossip. We arrived in front of the dorm.

We enter the dorm. The manager opened it for us. And it's Apink's dorm. I'm clearly shocked. Jackson walks towards the first room, near the door.

 

"Apink sunbaenims!!! Wake up, wake up." I saw Naeun sunbaenim and Hayoung sunbaenim. They are annoyed. We are laughing. But then, their leader shouts at us, "Yah!!!! Who are you?!!! Why did you enter our dorm, our maknaes room?!!! Who are- Oh my god oh my god!!!!" We laughs again. "1!2!3! Hello, we are Got7 Mark and Jackson. Glad to see your morning faces, Apink sunbaenim."

 

030514 Bomi

 

I heard Chorong unnie shouting. Then someone greet. Ahh, what program is this? Namjoo is still sleeping. I shouldn't wake her up. Ahh. Just let me sleep. Then, someone open the door. I saw two boys. They asked us to wake up. I covered my face, Namjoo still sleeping. The boys laughing. I remove the pillow from my face, "Yah. Where's your manners? Why did you laugh just because someone's face in the morning? You are the same too, in the morning." The boys shocked and quiet. "Yes, sorry Bomi sunbaenim. By the way, anyeonghaseyo Got7 Jackson and Mark imnida." I nod and they go to Chorong unnie and Eunji unnie's bedroom. 

 

I slowly wake up Namjoo. "Namjoo, we have to film this now. With this ugly face. Come on, hurry up!" Namjoo get up and sit at the living room. I wash my face and go to the living room. We greet the viewers, and sit. Everyone are sleepy. We talk and they give us time to dress up. So we dress up while they are waiting for us at the entrance.

 

We are talking to Jaesuk oppa. "Jaesuk oppa. Why did you do this? Ugh!" Jaesuk oppa laughs. Then we saw other idols. Infinite sunbaenim and Big bang sunbaenim. We ride our own van and go to a place, big place.

 

"Bomi-ah. That's the Mark I'm talking about." Eunji start to talk. Luckily, there's no camera in the van. "Oh, the one who prank us or whatsoever? Oh, good looking boy." "He is in 93 line chat room too. But he are not active like us. He chat with me couple of times. I suggest you to chat with him. He is funny." "Yeah, soon soon." Eunji smiles. "Woahh! Bomi unnie have a scandal. Woah woah." I smile and we arrived at the place.

 

"1,2,3. Anyeonghaseyo, Apink-eu imnida." "1,2,3 nae anyeonghaseyo, come and get it, got7 imnida." "Bigbang imnida." "1,2,3 Infinite imnida." 

 

We greet the viewers, again. They are all talking and then suddenly. The topic became about me and Mark. Mark who is sitting quietly and also me, making them suspicious. 

 

"Yes, Bomi sunbaenim is my ideal type." And others go " woah, woah, woah." I look at Hoya's direction. He nods. He is my best friend since debut. "Oh, thankyou, Mark?" "yes, yes." Jaesuk oppa suddenly burst out an idea. The one that we have to look at each other after they take off the paper. And we did. We both blushed so much.

 

"wait, wait. Aren't you the one who bumped onto me yesterday? At xxx recording?" "Oh, omo seriously? I have to walk fast and then bumped onto you. Sorry sunbaenim." "Nah, its' okay." ANd the film start to process again. The filming went smoothly.

 

After the filming, we bows and go back to the dorm.

 

I opened the 93 line chatroom between idols. I read some of them talk about me and Mark. I don't really care. I put my phone at the dining table and go to shower.

 

After shower, I look at my phone. I saw someone sent me a text. A number I didnt save.

"You actually look great in real life, sunbaenim. I'm glad to see your morning face too! :p"

"I'm sorry, but who are you? Perhaps, are you Mark or Jackson?" 

"Yes, I'm Mark. So you did remember me. Glad to hear ~^^"

"Oh, will save your number. Will talk to you later. Bye bye."