Chapter 1

Beautiful Fate

Luhan stood on his feet immediately after his mom told him that she has planned to get him married with a daughter of her friend. He stared at his parents in disbelief. That was not what he wanted. His mom came closer to him to comfort him a little. The news was a bit shock. Luhan nudged when his mom was trying to hold him and wandered around the living room.

"Luhan, don't think too much. Just follow our plan," his mom told him in a soft voice. "Trust me, you will not regret with this wedding."

Luhan walked to his mom. He had unsteady breath. "Mom, are you kidding me? No, mom. For this time, I will not trust you. This is crazy, mom!"

"Excuse me? What do you mean by crazy? Planning a perfect wedding for my only son is not a crazy thing at all. Do you understand?"

"No, I don't. Why could you say like that, mom?" Luhan scoffed.

His mom widened her eyes. She knew Luhan well. Luhan was a stubborn person and always think right. Luhan crossed his arms and sat harshly on the couch. His face was red. He was annoyed for the thing that he does not think as logic.

"Please, Luhan. Do you love me?" his mom asked with a typical question that always mom asks to get her child listen to her.

"Mom, look. I'm supposed to marry to someone whom I didn't know. Is it logic to accept?"

His mom went scarlet. She looked at her husband. Seemed her husband could still be patient with Luhan. She let out a sigh. She could not anymore. And it was her turn to be stung.

"Yes, it is. In this era, everything is logic. I married to your dad whom I didn't know, just same like your situation now. But, we lived happily. In fact, we have you. Does not that enough to show you that we are happy?"

Luhan let out a hideous laugh. He shook as he found that as funny. "No, mom. Please stop forcing me. Respect my decision. I'm not asking more from you."

"Xi Lu Han!" his dad yelled, at last and made him to surprise.

Luhan was startled to hear that. He thought his dad would not mind since his dad was quiet. He thought his dad would agree with him. He was his dad's boy. He didn't expect his dad to get angry. He thought he has won.

He started to mumble. "Dad, I'm---"

"You can't obey us, Luhan. For this time, you can't. I'm not at your side for this time. I have agreed with your mom and this is for your own good," his dad said.

"But, I'm---"

His dad cut him off. "No more excuses! By hook or by crook, you will get married by the end of this month."

Luhan gaped. He widened his eyes watching his dad walked away leaving the living room. He narrowed his eyebrows. His mom rubbed his back. He knew his mom must be happy that he didn't get support from his dad.

"Are you happy now, mom?" Luhan asked rudely.

His mom smiled mischiveously. Does not show any pity to her stubborn son. "Yes, of course. And I'm more happy when you could not fight your dad like you did to me. So I think I have won."

Luhan let out a heavy breath. "Great then."

His mom smiled and kissed Luhan on his forehead. Then she walked away leaving Luhan alone. Luhan leaned his head to the couch. He was so irritated. No, he can't let this to happen. He can't!

 

Yoona sipped onto her cup of coffee while looking at the outside of the cafe. The scenery was peaceful. She could see that. But, she could not feel that. Her heart was not in peace. She was sad.

Someone took a place in front of her. Yoona let out a sigh since the person disturbed her to look at the people, cars, shops and many more. She put the cup on the table.

"Got annoyed, huh?"

Yoona smiled sarcastically. "No. In fact, you are perfecting the scene."

"Haha, funny."

"You did laugh, Serri. So it was funny," Yoona sipped her coffee again.

Serri made face. Then she looked around. The cafe was not full of people yet. She decided to sit a little longer to accompany Yoona. If people have getting around, she could not sit like she did. Or else she will get fired.

"Yoona, are you sure with your decision?" she asked in a low tone.

Yoona narrowed her eyebrows. She looked at Serri. "What decision?"

"Aish, your decision to move in to my house. Well you know I just live in a low apartment. I'm afraid you might---"

"Are you going to say that I'm not allowed?" Yoona cut Serri off.

"Hey, no, I'm not. You cut me first without I finishing my line," Serri scoffed

Yoona chuckled. She looked at Serri who was pouting. She smiled.

"Hey, Serri. I'm sorry, okay?"

Serri narrowed her eyes. Then she carved a smile. She could not sulk too long. Especially with Yoona. They were bestfriend ever since they were in their elementary school. So they have known each other for a long time.

"So have you ready to tell me why you wanted to move in to my house?"

Yoona curved her lips. Slowly, she shook slightly. "Soon, Serri. Soon."

 

"Erm, excuse me, sir. May I know how can I reach Gangnam from here?" Luhan asked someone that passed by at the airport.

"Oh, just take any taxi and you will reach there," the person replied.

After saying thanks, Luhan made a move to find a taxi. Just now, he could speak in Hangul just because he did learn the language when he was eleven. He just remembered a little. But, all the signs at the airport made him confused.

"Ah, I have to learn back to read Hangul," he said to himself.

After half an hour, he found a taxi that could take him to Gangnam. He was so relieved. He got into the taxi and asked the driver to wake him up once they have reached in Gangnam. He was too tired and wanted to sleep. Anyway, he didn't prepare anything yet and does not have place to stay. He will think about it later. What he got to do just to rest his eyes and heart.

 

----------

 

A/N : Annyeong xD At last, here is chapter one. How was it? I will try to make Luhan meets Yoona as soon as possible. Uh, I can't wait!!! I can't wait for your respond and also I can't wait to give out my ideas in this story. I think I like this story since I'm happy while writing it. Haha. Keep on commenting. Do give me your support, eh? Okay, annyeong xD