Start of it All

Love Booth

Foundation Day's Jail Booth

"What? I will be in that jail booth?!" Eun Jye shouted as Hangeng dragged her to the jail booth. "It's ok, don't worry someone's going to accompany you there!”, Hangeng responded. Eun Jye out of her anger poked Hangeng but still she wasn’t able to escape from him. “You bastard! I’ll get back at you after I go out from here!” Eun Jye said while Hangeng walked off.

Eun Jye stared at the door hoping that Hangeng would pity her and release her. But to no avenge no one opened the door. Eun Jye sat there until she heard a dropping sound. She stood up and saw Eunhyuk, the "crush of her life", sleeping in a corner of the jail booth. Eunhyuk opened his eyes and saw Eun Jye staring at him. “Oh! Sorry! I must have already slept for hours !” Eunhyuk said while fixing his polo. “It’s ok; you’re cute when you’re sleeping.” Eunjye said as she sat beside Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk smiled at her and after minutes of waiting, Eunhyuk fell asleep again and this time he was sleeping at Eun Jye’s shoulder. She didn’t know what to do so she too in return leaned her head against Eunhyuk’s.

Paparazzi Leeteuk!!!

Minutes later, when their punishment was over, Hangeng opened the door and saw Eunhyuk and Eun Jye sleeping, leaning against each other. Soon enough, the president of the camera club, Leeteuk, came in and took a picture of the two in the jail booth. “Ohh..lala….this picture will surely be a buzz in the campus.” Leeteuk said as he walked off.

The next morning as Eun Jye walked to her room, all the students were staring at her, but she didn’t know why. When she reached the classroom, “Who the hell took our picture sleeping together in the jail booth?” a voice from her side asked. She turned to face the person speaking, just to see Eunhyuk’s beautiful face just inches away from hers. 'Oh my…I think I’m gonna melt if I stay this close to you.’ Eun Jye thought as she stared at Eunhyuk’s questioning look. “Hey are you okay? Or do you want me to accompany you to the clinic?” Eunhyuk asked as he stared at Eun Jye and touched her forehead.

Their classmates shouted when they saw Eunhyuk’s gestures towards Eun Jye. After a moment, Eunhyuk realized what he was doing and the two of them looked away from each other and blushed. Eun Jye answered Eunhyuk’s question and she said that she has no idea with what he’s taking about.

The Plan of the Decade!

The whole day, the whole campus teased the two of them around. Being a hot-headed person, Eunhyuk wasn’t able to handle his anger and dragged Eun Jye along with him.

“What’s your problem?” Eun Jye asked. “I can’t handle this anymore, we’ve gotta do something.” Eunhyuk said, stopping in front of the canteen.

Eun Jye was silenced by what Eunhyuk said. After minutes of thinking, the two came up with a solution. “Why don’t we pretend to be together, to stop them from teasing us every now and then?” Eunhyuk suggested. Eun Jye just nodded, but deep inside her, she’s rejoicing.

Later that night, Eun Jye wasn’t able to sleep because of the plan awaiting her the next morning. “How will I be able to sleep, when I know that tomorrow will be the start of the big change in my life? OMG! My monkey will be my boyrfriend! We’ll be together the whole day! We’ll eat together, go home together, study together….Whoah!!! It's driving me crazy!”

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk was also feeling the same way as Eun Jye. He’s nervous at the same time excited with the new adventure. “Could this lead to a deeper relationship? I think she’s an interesting girl..Gotta see the true Eun Jye.”

The Envious Monkeys

The next morning, as Eun Jye brushed her hair, a car honked in front of their house. When she peeked through the window, she saw a yellow Porsche in front of their gate and standing next to the car was Eunhyuk giving her a cute grin. Eun Jye’s heartbeat skipped every second as she realized that Eunhyuk has come to their house to pick her up, plus with a yellow Porsche.

The two of them went to school together. The girls envied Eun Jye for having the guy of their dreams. “How can Eunhyuk like her? She’s an old fashioned witch!” Said Sica the leader of the Monkey lovers. Eunhyuk upon hearing this statement held Eun Jye’s hand and kissed her on the cheek. Eun Jye on the other hand frozed to death as she felt Eunhyuk’s hot lips touch her cheeks. She blushed a lot and Eunhyuk noticed it. “Wow you’re cute! You blushed when I kissed you. Let me take you to your room.” Eun Jye wants to shout but can’t because of the curious eyes around her. Before walking off, Eunhyuk again held her hand in front of Eunjye’s classmates and kissed her hand. This action made the girls more envious of Eun Jye. Eun Jye being so embarrassed sank in her chair praying that it would already be dismissal time. The clock hit 9 am and they were dismissed for break. Eunhyuk being a gentleman boyfriend fetched Eunjae in her room.

Cafeteria Mess

During the break, Eunhyuk and Eun Jye ate their snacks in the lunchroom. They sat side by side not minding the jealous eyes of the students and even teachers that were spying on them.

As Eunhyuk approached the counter, he noticed that Sica looked at him as if he was to be seduced any time that day. To enrage Sica, Eunhyuk went back to where Eun Jye was sitting. He got a small slice of pizza and let Eun Jye have a bit of it..

Sica, not able to control her anger approached the love birds and poured a glass of milk to Eun Jye.

"What the hell is your problem?" Eunhyuk asked angrily.
"You're asking what my problem is? It's the two of you! How can you like her so much when all that she has is her brain? She's old-fashioned, boring, ugly!." Sica replied.
Eun Jye sobbed as she heard the harsh words of Sica.

"How dare you judge her that easily? How were you able to say that she's boring, old-fashioned and ugly when you don't really know her. All that you cared about was your dress,money,fame. Did you even give yourself a time to ponder on the things that you have been doing lately? If I must say, Eun Jye's far better than you." Eunhyuk shouted.

The he grabbed Eun Jye and kissed her in front of many people to show them that he really likes Eun Jye.

As expected, the people in the lunchcroom were startled.

Depressed ???

With what happened at the cafeteria earlier that day, Eun Jye stayed silent throughout the day.

Eunhyuk passed by Eun Jye's room and saw her teary-eyed while the class was going on. Eunhyuk felt bad for her for he's the reason why Eun Jye was mocked by Sica.

After class, Eunhyuk brought Eun Jye to the mall and bought clothes for her. Eun Jye couldn't believe what Eunhyuk was doing for her. "Wait Eunhyuk! What are you doing? Why are you doing this for me? Have you forgotten that we're just pretending? So you don't have the responsibility to make me feel better or anything. We're just...."Before Eun Jye could continue what she was saying, Eunhyuk grabbed her by the hand and hugged her tight."I don't know why, but I just feel that I have to protect you. I want to always be with you. You may not have noticed it, but I have done every possible thing that I could think of to be closer to you even before the jail booth thing." Eunhyuk said while looking into Eun Jye's eyes.

Eun Jye couldn't believe what she had just heard. "What? So does it mean that you...you...you....like....me????" Eun Jye asked shyly. "Did I say that? I only said that I want to protect you and I enjoy your company." Eunhyuk said, teasing Eun Jye. "You bastard! grr..." Eun Jye said embarassed. Eunhyuk laughed and grabbed Eun Jye's hand while they went to another dress shop.

'Oh gosh! It's so embarassing! Why did I ask him that question? Ughh...stupid Eun Jye.' Eun Jye thought as she unknowingly went out of the store.

Eunhyuk followed her."Hey! Don't you like to buy something from that store?oh come on..." EunhyuK waited for Eun Jye to respond but she did not. "Or is there something bothering you?" Eunhyuk asked jokingly referring to the question that Eun Jye asked moments earlier. Still..no reply from Eun Jye..

Bothered by the silence, Eunhyuk went closer to Eun Jye, face to face and lifted her face. "Don't worry, I don't just like you, I think I love you." Eunhyuk said with a wink and proceeded to the parking lot.

Eun Jye was startled by what Eunhyuk has said.
"Oh...whoah..what?Did he really....ah!!! Wait! Monkey!!!." Eun Jye yelled as she followed the path where Eunhyuk was going....

Truth or a Lie

Eunhyuk and Eun Jye went home in an awkward silence. Neither of them spoke to the other. Eunhyuk the radio of the car to break the silence while Eun Jye brought out her iTouch filled with songs of Shinee.

"Hey you don't have to bring that out. I already turned the radio on." Eunhyuk said as he took Eun Jye's iTouch from her and slipped it in her bag. Eun Jye rolled her eyes at Eunhyuk while Eunhyuk showed Eun Jye his cute grin.
"What? You played a prank on me about liking me and then now you're putting me again in this awkward situation! Ahh! Eunhyuk-sshi! You're so...!Eun Jye said as she gave Eunhyuk a spanked on his right shoulder.
"Ouch! Huh? What are you talking about? Listen, you little cutie lass,I'm not joking around here. I have already said what I want to say to you a while ago. And if you don't want to believe that, it's your choice. Eunhyuk said while driving.
"And..oh! What did you just say a while ago before I interrupted you?I'm so what? Are you going to say that I'm a flirt? Mind you, I don't flirt with girls that I don't like." Eunhyuk added with a wink.
" I don't believe you, you're just playing around little kid."Eun Jye said teasingly with a pat at Eunhyuk's hands.

Quickly Eunhyuk stopped the car and quickly grabbed Eun Jye's hands.
" Do you really want me to prove my point?" Eunhyuk said as he tilted his head to Eun Jye.
" Ewwww... No thanks!" Eun Jye murmured and blushed.
Eunhyuk smiled and felt that this pretentious drama isn't just as easy as before. Eunhyuk felt something when he leaned closer to Eun Jye. He suddenly silenced himself as he drove Eun Jye to her house.

30 minutes after a long drive...

"Hey! Hyukkie-sshi! Thanks for the...DRESS!" Eun Jye said as a partng message to Eunhyuk.
"Oh?Sure thing babe! Aren't you going to give me a hug?" Eunhyuk asked.
"Hahaha! I don't intend to give you one! We're not in school so I won't pretend to be your sweet..." Eun Jye was out of ideas so she immediately uttered the first thing that came to her mind...she continued "sugar,lollipop!"(funneh! haha..so bored so I added this up..hehe)
"HUh? What are you saying? Ah..haha...I think you should already be in bed right now. Bye babe! Take Care Cause I REALLY CARE!" Eunhyuk said as he drove off Eunjye's driveway.
"Whatever dude!" Eun Jye said with a smile on her face.
As she laid on her bed...
"This has been a long day for me.ahh...Eunhyuk-sshi..you're making my life exciting!"Eun Jye thought as she doze off to sleep.

House Surprise!!!

It was a Sunday morning and as Eun Jye opened her eyes, the memories of yesterday's shopping spree with Eunhyuk lingered in her mind.
" Oh my..Eunhyuk..Eunhyuk..Enhyuk...Why is he always in my head? It's not like i'm falling for him...Oh pls. please don't let it happen...I will be dead..."
As Eunjye walked to the bathroom, her phone rang and on the line was Eunhyuk..
" Hello my dear! Good MOrning! Did you have a nice sleep..i'm sure you had because of me haha kidding...Anyway..let me get to the point...Are you free today?"
There was silence on the other end of the line but Eunhyuk could hear Eunjye's breathing.Eunhyuk smirked as he felt Eunjye's nervousness.
"Hey EUnjye, are you still there? I'm asking if you're free because I want to invite you to a picnic at the park..will you come with me?"Eunhyuk suddenly said.
Eunjye held her breath as she spoke to the person on the other line.
"Okay fine monkey I will go with you. But why do we really have to do this? We're not in school anyway so it doesn't matter of we go out or not together." Eunjye said with her hands shaking..
There was a long pause before Eunhyuk answered.
"ahmm...I'll tell you everything at the park. I'll pick you up at 9:30am ok. Bye bye! Sarang---...take care dear."

After putting down the phone, Eunjye immediately bathe herself and prepared for their "date". It's only 8:30 but Eunjye was already done with all the things that should be prepared. While waiting for Eunhyuk, she fell asleep at their sofa.

After an hour Eunhyuk came to their house to pick her up, but since Eunjye was asleep and she's the only one at home, she wasn't able to answer the door. Eunhyuk unpatient enough to wait for Eunjye to answer the door, climbed to the terrace and entered Eunjye's house.

Eunjye was very much asleep for she didn't feel EUnhyuk's presence beside her.
"uh..Who is this person bugging me! Back off dude!" Eunjye shouted.
As Eunjye lifted her head she saw Eunhyuk's charming face staring at her.
"Oh..back off? Is that what you want me to do? Okay fine I'll go now." Eunhyuk jokingly said in a serious tone.
As Eunhyuk headed for the door Eunjye grabbed Eunhyuk's arms to stop him from leaving. As Eunhyuk responded to Eunjye's resistance he wasn't able to balance himself and fell on Eunjye. The two of them fell on the sofa in an awkward position.
"This is what I mean by back off." Eunjye said as she pushed Eunhyuk away from her.They both blushed and stared at each other.
"HAha right, don't worry I won't do something that I know I will regret in the future." Eunhyuk responded in a jokingly manner.
Eunjye just rolled her eyes as she heard Eunhyuk's claims.

They both dashed off to the front door to proceed to the park where they will be having their picnic.

Commotion of the monkeys

Eunhyuk and Eunjye drove in silence to the park because of the awkward moment that happened earlier that day.Eunjye blused all the way to the park. While Eunhyuk peeked at her once in a while.
"Eunhyuk sshi... why are we still doing this? I'm getting tired of pretending to other people. Sometimes it's already annoying." Eunjye said as she unfastened her seatbelt.
Eunhyuk just looked at her with a serious expression. Eunjye blushed again as she stared at Eunhyuk's beautiful face. When Eunhyuk smiled at her she immediately turned her face away to hide what her face might reveal about her feelings. Grabbing the opportunity, Eunhyuk leaned closer to Eunjye.
Eunjye knowing Eunhyuk's moves, thought, " Oh my! Am I really getting attracted to this guy? I'm like melting here...What am I gonna do????"
Eunjye raised her right hand to her chest to feel the fast beating of her heart...
"You're really getting nervou-" before Eunhyuk could finish his word, the monkeys (Sica and the rest) appeared at Eunjye's side outside the car sticking out their tongue to her.
Shocked with the sudden appearance of the bullies, she suddenly faced Eunhyuk who's face was just inches away from hers.They stared at each other while Sica's friends made a commotion outside the car.Sica tried to open the door but it was locked. With what Eunhyuk's monkeys did, Eunjye's face was drawn closer to Eunhyuk's. With a loud bang, the bullies hit a car with something really heay. With this the car moved which made Eunjye somehow like stumble on Eunhyuk. With this their lips met. Eunjye's eyes widened as she felt Eunhyuk's cold lips.
She immediately withdrew back leaving Eunhyuk startled. He just smiled and looked at Eunjye with a smirk.

The monkeys backed-off knowing that there's no more chance for them to be with Eunhyuk. With the way Eunhyuk looked at Eun Jye, they knew that he was deeply falling for Eun Jye.

The pretending game ended and the real one between the two of them started.