1,000 Years

1,000 Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 1
1st Month, 1st week 

Turning from left to right, she couldn't find a perfect spot to sleep peacefully. Whatever it was, she can't force herself to sleep when her eyes are so heavy that she can barely open.

 “Ugh, what's going on?” 

She stood up and run her fingers through her hair with a frustration self. Since she have never experience the pain of not being able to sleep while her eyes are so heavy, she couldn't do anything much. 

Ring!

Her phone right behind her started to ring. Whoever it was, she appreciate it very much. Maybe after the phone call, she'll be able to go to sleep peacefully. Her phone rings more before she turn back and grab her phone to check on the caller first . 

“Mom?” In confusion with the night call, she asked what was wrong. 

“Sweetie,”

 She heard her mom cries from the other line and straighten herself up. Whatever happened is not leading to any good news. But what can happened? Her parents are rich, they have body guards to protect them 24/7, no one can harm them, their health are great, her sister is away in college and she, herself, is doing fine. Is she missing something or someone? 

“Your sister…” 

Waiting patiently for her mom to finish the tears, she bite the bottom lip of hers and nervously pray for a good news or for everything to be a prank. Well, how can it be a prank if it's not her birthday. The girl sigh in stupidity and smack her forehead lightly. 

“Darling, your sister have passed away. Please come back for her funeral next week.” 

The phone being hand over to the household which is her dad said and nothing else was heard or is in her mind. The sentence that her dad have said, was spinning around her head and repeated itself. Dropping the phone onto her bed, she covers with tears forming in her eyes and sob. 

“Ji ah, you're only our daughter now, can't you stay with us?”

The  Sun Ji stare at the swollen eyes of her mom and hold back her emotions. With a bitter smile, she shakes her head and told her parent that she'll have to go in no matter what cases. The education that the campus is providing is very important to her and them. Whenever she finished which will be less than 6 months, she'll come back and never leave their side. In agreement, Sun Ji give both her parent a last hug before she hops into a taxi and drive her to a destination, far enough from her place.

Taking all of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter