First Time, Chapter 1

In a Small Space
The first time he met him was on a stormy day. He was laying next to a huge tree. Fear had struck him at, that moment,  afraid that the kid was hurt. However,  as he got closer he discovered something more shocking.  the kid was breathing at a normal rate, pale,  but he seemed to be otherwise okay. At a closer inspection,  he noticed he was cover in water, but not necessarily wet. The droplets were all stuck to his exposed skin, moving with the rate of the kids breath. The droplets merely moved beyond a centimeter,  yet it fascinated him how they all moved back and forth in unison, like a group of hard working ants on a journey to find food. It was then that he decided he would protect the kid until he awoke,  making sure he wouldn't get any unwanted visitors. An hour past starring at the kid's pale legs, before the owner started to move. at the sound of a groan, jogdae disappeared as fast a lightning. Unaware,  the kid shook the water before he proceeded to go home.  

The second time he saw him was ten years later. A the age of  twenty, Jongdae was forced to enroll in the states university. Little did he know, destiny arraigned their meeting in a class that focused on the formation of storms. Jongdae instantly recognize the pale legs, as the owner (with skin tight shorts, he may add) sat down on the table right infront of. He wasn't surprise to discovered that the kid didn't recognised jongdae- if it werent for the legs, neither would jongdae recognise him. After all, he had actually stared at his legs, never did he glance at his face. Jongdae, thought he had gotten lucky. After thei first encounter, Jongdae never saw him. He had returned day after day just to find an empty spot. Yet, he didn't approach the kid. He was quite and reserved; withouth catching anyone's attention, he was in and out. Jongdae watched him, unsure how to approach him, but destiny, once again would decide on the eventful day. A month into the class, he found himself waiting at his seat as he witnessed one of the few times the kid spoke. He was arguing with the P.A about something to do with the weather, Jogdae supposed-he wasnt paying much attention to the words exchanged by the two parties.  jongdae had stayed when he saw a miniscule movement inside the glass with water on the P.A's desk. Zoning everything out, he focused on the glass with water. The movement started out slow, but as the voices got louder, the movement became longer. The water was hovering over the papers right before a loud noise distracted it.
Jongdae had gotten up to fetch the glass of water, but to his misfortune,  by the time he got there, the water was up and running. All that was left to do was to create a mess. And so he did, when he dropped both the glass cup and and the P.A's books on the floor. As planned,  the water dropped onto the papers, but no one seemed suspicious, only anger and shock made a presence. He got a good scolding, but it isn't something he regretted.

After the incident, he noticed he was beeing watched and followed.



An: unbeta and written at the middle of night and written on the phone, sorry dor mistakes. Dis I say, suho centric. .. idk anymore lol.