Is it really --- Goodbye ....

Goodbye ( Sequel of Maybe )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is it really --- Goodbye ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong didn't fly back immediately in Seoul. He stayed in Tokyo for a few days for he think and think of what he will do. He is scared and coward. Scared of what if it really the end of their love. Coward, for he is a coward to face her. To face the girl he hurt. He is really stupid and he knows that this time, he really ed up big time. He called his BigBang brothers but no one answering his calls. Even the maknae rat is ignoring his calls. He knows that their are mad at him. And so 2ne1 is. He receive a death threat text from Bom Noona. Giving him a threat text. She is so mad at him for what he did to her Park Sister. And he is ing guilty. Guilty, regrets, fears, cowardliness, pain, and the love that still in his heart for his butterfly. He is so contented in his life that Dara is always waiting for her. He is so contented that even he is a messed, Dara always have the heart to forgive him. but how can he be a cruel man? that everything Dara only do is to love him. but all he do is to hurt her. and now everything is broken to them. her heart. their love, their relationship. their future. How can he fix everything? How can he fix a broken thing?


After a week in Tokyo, Jiyong decided to go back in Seoul, though he don't know where will he get his strength to face them: 2ne1, BigBang, YG Family, specially Dara. He just hope that he can talk to them and explain everything. If he needs to kneel down to them he will do it. He will prove to them and Dara that he is really sorry for what he did. He will beg, pleads. He will do everything to make Dara forgive him. He can't lose her. He can't. She is the one for him. The one that he wants to be his bride. The one who will be his kids mother. The one who will be his other half. If he can fix everything, he will make sure that he will never hurt her again. He will going to make it up to her. He will love her forever. Only her. He promise, ani he will just do it. Just give him a last chance. A last chance to correct all his mistakes. A last chance ....


Meanwhile Dara is in her hometown Busan, she take a one week vacation. She think and think of what she will do. Though until now she still hurting, but at least she can smile even just a little. Her girls 2ne1 always calling at her, asking her if she is okay. Bom wants to come with her but she said she wants to be alone. She wants to be alone to think of what she really wants in her life. She is tired of everything.


She think of everything, since the day she met him, the days they become close and friends, the day he start courting her, the day that she said yes to her. She fell in love with him. He promise her 'everything'. He said he will love her forever. He said he will never hurt her. She assume, she give her trust to him. She fall in love at him, to the point that she loves him so much, so much that she didn't left for herself. She just give everything to him, her heart, body and soul. She never left for herself, all for Jiyong, all for him. She guess 'Promises meant to be broken, as her heart is'.


She only wants a 'happy ever after' for her and Jiyong.... But now? Dunno. Does still 'happy ever after' exist?


The three years of their relationship is like a bliss, he is the Man that every yeoja will fall in love, he showed and prove to her that he really loves her, but in the fourth year, he cheat, he cheat at the same girl that in his hotel room in his bday. The girl that broke her heart, the girl that she is jealous with. But despite of his first cheat to her, she forgive him and accept him. She accept him for she love him so much that she can't accept it if she will lose him. She is foolishly in love to him. She accept and swallowed everything. Even it hurts like hell. The fourth year, he changed, he is not the old Kwon Jiyong who loves her. He start conquering the whole world, he become famous than famous of them all. He meet friends outside YG family and Kpop world. Famous people, user friends, and everything that a famous idol wants to do and have. Fame eat him. Fame eat Kwon Jiyong. He is just G Dragon now, Kwon Jiyong is gone.....


Despite of him changing, despite of what he is doing, Dara still love him and understand him. He began to run away at her. And she the fool one, trying to reach him and run at him too. He run, conquering the world, while She, chase and wait for him. He became the center of the world for her. But him, hisself is his center. He met girls, models, idols, beautiful and y girls, everytime He is in a party or out of the country, he forget his butterfly, he forget he have a girlfriend that is always waiting for him, he forget the love he feels to his Dara.


He start changing when they reach their 4th year anniversary, he met Kiko Mizuhara, and at that 4th year, he cheat. He cheat at Dara with Kiko. But she still forgives him after he said sorry, just a simple sorry and Dara forgives him that easily. He became selfish, he hurt and hurt her again, over and over again. For he knows a simple sorry forgives him. They are like that until they reach their 5th year anniversary. 2ne1 start their AON Tour, and he the biggest king of Jerk, avoided her, he acts like he don't have a girlfriend, he start having a communication again at Kiko. He knows that Dara will hurt if she knows that he still talking to the Japanese model, but he don't care. He don't know where is his heart that time, and just do what his mind want and like. Dara did anything for him, even she is busy with her Tour, she still not forget to text or call him but he the babo one, didn't answer her calls nor her text.


They start their YG Family 2014 Galaxy Tour, Jiyong knows that his bday is coming and that time, he don't know what he will do or where he will celebrate his bday. It didn't even occur in his mind, to celebrate with his Bigbang brothers or Dara. Then his Japan friends, inform him that they plan a bday party for him. Not thinking, he booked a flight to Tokyo after their YG family Galaxy tour in Seoul he fly to Tokyo, not even informing his girlfriend that he will leave and celebrate his bday there. His bday is a blast. He party like an animal. He dance like their is no tomorrow. He flirt like he is don't have girlfriend that is hurting and crying at Seoul. His Bday Selca began to scattered in SNS world. He is so drunk that he made a mistake again. He cheat again, with the same girl that hurt Dara, with the same girl she is so jealous with. He take her in his hotel room and something happen to them. He just do what his wants and didn't mind his heart. He just think like a and not mind if he will hurt Dara again and again. Until he wakes up after the blast bday. Everything began to make sense at him. Of what he is doing, the moment he open his eyes, Dara is the first person entered his mind, and guilty envelopes him. He remember how ed up he is. He remember all he did to her.


Guilty, regret, pain is now flowing in him. Guilty for he remember his butterfly, regret for he knows he hurt her again, pain for he is hurting of what is happening to them.


Everything became fast, like a fast forward, Dara called, Kiko answers his cellphone, and he left alone in his hotel room, thrashing and crying like a mad person. He hurt her. He messed everything. He ed everything and now it looks like its already late to feel regrets. He feels that she is now drifting away to him. He feels now that she is stopped her tracks in chasing him. He feels his butterfly is now flying away from him. Away from a dragon that not worthy for a innocent butterfly like him. Away from him.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong stand at the parking lot of YG Building for almost a hour, fidgeting and fears. He is afraid or what will happen if he entered the building. And he is thinking what he will say to her when they will see each other again. He missed her so much. He always thinks of her, and all the ed up he did. Guilty bugs him everyday. Guilty mocking him every night. He can't event sleep in the night just by thinking worst scenarios. He is afraid that its really already late for them. He can't lose her. He can't live without her. He will die if he will lose her. He will do everything for her to give him a last chance. A last chance to prove that he really loves her. A last chance. He will make everything better. Better than ever.


At last courage knock him. With determination in his heart he entered the Building like a soldier entering a battle. The yeorobun in the front desk looked at him like he is stranger. He didn't yet see other YG family. He continue his pace and ignored the looked of the YG employees at him. His pace is going to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter