Sacrifice

Unconditional Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure about this? You are willing to sacrifice your own happiness?" asked Jong Ki.

"If sacrificing my own happiness could make more people happier then why not? I can't be selfish to him anymore. Is time for me to let go..." said Shin Hye.

A bright day to begins, Shin Hye looks out the window, is shiny yet cloudy. Hope it won't rain. After washing up, she went down. Shin Woo is awake and already in his school uniform. He is ready for school as well. They are having breakfast together. Vegetable wrap with tuna and orange juice. Shin Woo looks at Shin Hye when she realized her sister is not focusing and is not touching her breakfast. 

"Noona. Kwenchana? Are you sick, Noona?" asked Shin Woo when he realized Shin Hye is not focusing.

"Ah. Ani. I'm just tired." said Shin Hye. She lies about it. She didn't want to worried Shin Woo about what had happened to her and Young Do. She misses him.

"Noona..." Shin Woo tries to speak but before he could finished his sentences, Shin Hye cuts him off. "I'm fine. Don't worry. Pali. Park Shin Woo. You will be late for school. Your school bus will be here in 5 minutes time. Pali."

"Hm." answered Shin Woo.

~~~

"See you later Noona." said Shin Woo who is getting ready to go off to school.

"Ah. Shin Woo. Please tell Uncle Soo that I will be fetching you later so that we can go visit Appa together. Arraso." asked Shin Hye.

"Neh." Shin Woo answered with his head nodding.

He turns around and steal a glance at his sister before he left the house. He noticed something, something different of Shin Hye. He can feels sadness in her. He knew his sister must had something hidden from him.

~~~

Time for work. I need to focus. Park Shin Hye. You can do it!

When Shin Hye opens the main door, it started to rain. The rain seems getting heavier. Aiks. Why do you have to rain at this time when I'm about to catch a cab for work. Arghhhhh. She checked her bag and there isn't any inside. Just before she wanted to asked Ahjumma for an umbrella, there is someone sheltering her. She looks up. Is him. The man that rescued them the other night. She couldn't recall his name but she recognised him. Tall, Sharp nose and those big round eyes of his, definitely is him.

"Y-You...." Shin Hye didn't manage to finished what she suppose to say.

"Lee Min Ho-imnida. I'm your new hired driver." said Min Ho.

Shin Hye didn't reply him. She was stunt. She stood there for a few seconds.

"Annyeong. Lee Min Ho-imnida. I'm your new driver." Min Ho repeats himself again.

"N-Neh." said Shin Hye.

"K-Kwenchana?" asked Min Ho.

"Hm. Hope that you are aware of the rules of being my driver. Jong Ki is your friend? I hope he did guide you on the rules." Shin Hye said in a firm and cold voice. She has no choice but to put on a cold and fierce mask whenever there is stranger around, even Min Ho did saved her the other night, she still needs to be cautious of people around her.

"Don't worry. Whether Jong Ki is my friend or not, doesn't matter. You can still fired me if you think my service is not satisfied or not up to your expectation. This way please." answered Min Ho.

~~~

While they are inside the car, Shin Hye looks at the rear mirror. At the same time, Min Ho is adjusting the rear mirror and saw her staring.

"By the way, thanks for the other night. For saving me and my brother. Please stop me at the Favourite Cafe along the way, is just before the turning to the parking. You can drive now." said Shin Hye. Compared to before, her voice was much softer than before, more warm.

Min Ho didn't say anything but just nods his head.

~~~

Is the fifth day of work. Min Ho drives Shin Hye from house to office, office to house, and along the way they will stop at Favourite Cafe. It has been the same routine for him and her. They don't talk much in the car. Usually Shin Hye will either on her mobile or on her laptop while she is in the car.

"Home?" asked Min Ho when he saw Shin Hye walking towards to the car.

"Take me to this place. Need to fetch Shin Woo today." answered Shin Hye.

"Neh." said Min Ho.

~~~

"Noona!" shouts Shin Woo when he saw her at the gate.

"YAH!! PARK SHIN WOO!!! Lower your voice. The whole school will know that I'm here to pick you. Why are you so excited?" asked Shin Hye, smiling.

"Well. I'm just happy to see you." said Shin Woo.

"Tonight Ahjumma is not cooking. She is back to hometown for 2 nights. We are on our own. We have to pack food and go home eat...." before she could finished her sentences. Shin Woo is already excited and cuts in "Chincha? Daebak!!! Can I have pizza? I heard my friends said pizza is...." he didn't finished his sentences because he saw the stare that Shin Hye is giving to him.

"Ara. Ara." he answered her in a sad tone. Shin Hye has been very careful of what he eats because of his allergy condition. Pizza is definitely not something he could take. It has milk, cheese....

"Shin Woo...I will bring you eat something nice. Alright?" asked Shin Hye after she saw disappointment in him.

"Hm." said Shin Woo with his head down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter