Breaking News

Unconditional Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll be there for you. Even if is sacrificing my happiness for your happiness, I would..."

Breaking news~~

"Park Shin Hye, CEO of Madison Group is dating her driver...."

Shin Hye nearly choked on her coffee during breakfast when she saw the title on today newspaper. Who did it? Is it him? She quickly hides the newspaper and keeps it in her handbag. She took her mobile and called Jong Ki. 

Shin Hye : Yeoboseyo. 

Jong Ki : I just wanted to call you. Did you see the newspaper today. 

Shin Hye : Hm. 

Jong Ki : Do you know who did it? 

Shin Hye : I hope is not him. But this is not my biggest worries. 

Jong Ki : Did Min Ho called you yet? 

Shin Hye : Nope. I-I not sure if he seen it yet. B-But I will give him a head up first. I bet there are reporters already camping outside the office. Jong Ki-ah. Could you pick me up today?

Jong Ki : Don't worry. I will pick you up from work today. 

Shin Hye : Hm. Gomawo. 

Reporters are everywhere even at the parking bay. They are all surrounding her when she got down from the car. All kind of questions start throwing at her when she got off the car. Jong Ki was with her. He was afraid that the reporters might be rough and hurt her, hence, he stays close to her, side by side. 

    "Ms Park. What is your comment for this?" 

               "Ms Park. How long have you dated Mr Lee?"

"Ms Park. How did Mr Lee become your driver?"

          "Ms Park. What do you like about Mr Lee?"

"Ms Park. You're not answering us. Is it true that you're currently dating your driver?"

                     "As a CEO of Madison Group, how can you date your driver?"

At first, Shin Hye chooses to ignore them but when they are questioning how she can date a driver, it triggers her angry. Shin Hye couldn't stand anymore. She stops her footstep and looks at the reporters. 

"I would like to ask everyone this, would there be any problem if a CEO really dating a driver? How can you all just use your own personal judgment to judge this thing? Mr Lee and myself are still single. Even if there is anything happen between the both of us, what's wrong? Did we hurt anyone? The answer is no." Shin Hye said calmly. 

One of the reporter raise another question, "But you are the CEO and he is a driver...."

Shin Hye cuts the reporter off, "So what if I'm the CEO of Madison Group and he is my driver? Can't we be friends? I wouldn't know if we both going to become lover or just friend, but at least at this moment, I will expect all of you to respect Mr Lee". 

"Ms Park had already answered. Please make way. Thank you." said Jong Ki.

~~~

As they are entering Shin Hye's room, Jong Ki chuckled, "Driver? They still don't know how high status of this 'driver'."

"Shh..." Shin Hye signals him to lower his voice. "Someone may be eavesdropping. I don't want Min Ho's identity to be revealed at this point of time." 

"Opps. I'm sorry." said Jong Ki. 

"Contact Andrew, he is a good friend of mine. He owns a few publication. Try to do some damage control." Shin Hye said to Jong Ki. 

"Okie. Will do right away." answered Jong Ki. 

~~~

Just after Jong Ki left the room, Young Kwang came in. 

"Don't you have some manners? You should knock." said Shin Hye when she looks up and see Young Kwang walked in. 

"Oh. I forgot. I will do it now." Young Kwang replied jokingly. 

He knocks on the door few times, "Can I come in now?" 

"What do you want?" asked Shin Hye.

Young Kwang took a seat opposite Shin Hye, "Well, I'm here because I'm heartbroken. Are you seriously dating your driver?" 

"That's my personal matters. I don't think I need to answer you. And whoever I'm dating, is none of your business!" Shin Hye said in a harsh way. 

"It makes me wonder how did I just lose to a driver....." Before Young Kwang finished his sentences, someone came in and interrupt them. It was Min Ho. 

"Did someone just mentioned about me?" Min Ho said sarcastically. He looks at Young Kwang and says, "Oh is you again." 

"Min Ho oppa." Shin Hye was surprised to see him here. 

Young Kwang  back, "Nowadays driver has no manners at all. Instead of waiting at the parking bay, they just barged into their employer's office." He then looks back at Min Ho with a smile, "Even you're dating your boss but you're still a driver at working hour."

Min Ho walked past Young Kwang and stand right in front of Shin Hye, he then said to Young Kwang, "I'm only her driver when she needs me to be one, otherwise, I'm a full time boyfriend, for example right now."

"Oh. And by the way you should stop underestimate people especially those so called 'driver', you'll be surprise when you know these people that you underestimated are actually someone extraordinary." said Min Ho sarcastically. He grabs Shin Hye and left the room, leaving Young Kwang behind. 

Young Kwang clenched his fist when Min Ho insulted him. "Watch out! I will not let you off this easily."

~~~

"Oppa..Oppa..." Shin Hye is shouting for Min Ho. After they get out from the lift, Min Ho just walked off without waiting for her. "Are you angry?" she asked. 

"What do you think? That idiot is just getting on my nerves." answered Min Ho. 

"Oppa. You know where my heart belongs. Nothing can waver my love for you. So why are you feeling scared?" said Shin Hye. 

"Since when I'm scared? I just don't like him appearing especially anywhere near you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter