24/7

24/7

Sigh. Another day, alone, by myself, it's been like this for 2 weeks already. Once I got home, I do the same thing like any other day. Take a shower, eat, clean up the place a bit, and just chill out by myself.
'This is what you get Yoonmi when you fall in love with an idol,' I think to myself as I pour cereal into a bowl. I wonder what he was up to right now.

bzzt. bzzt.

 After making my cereal, I make my way to the couch where my phone is. I read the text that I had gotten.

 { Min Yoongi ❤}

I have to come home late again today, I'm in charge of the studio tonight. I promise to come home asap tomorrow though. Did you eat already?

Sigh, this was the billionth time I've gotten this kind of text. I reply.

Yeah, I already ate. When you come home tomorrow, we need to talk.

I hesitate whether to click send, but decide its for the best. I start to eat my cereal as I watched reruns of cartoons on TV.

bzzt.bzzt.

{Min Yoongi❤}

Yoonmi, I'm sorry, okay? I promise I'll make it all up tomorrow. I love you.

 I look at my phone and decide to toss it next to me where I was sitting. I let out a frustrated sigh.

'I know it's not his fault,' I think to myself, 'But, I haven't seen him in 2 weeks, it's just all ugh.' I finish my bowl of cereal and finish the episode I was watching. I decide to wash up and head to bed. The bed was filled with his scent, since everytime he came home, I wasn't there. All he did was sleep and then go back to work.

I look back through the photos that we took whenever he had the free time. There were a lot. It was all from months ago, it's been a while since we hanged out together.

bzzzt.bzzt.

{Min Yoongi❤}

Just wanted to say goodnight~ Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

I reply.

Goodnight.

 -+-

He didn't come home until midnight the next day. I was sitting on the couch, eating, and I have been expecting to come home sooner. I left early from hanging out with friends, so by the time he had come home, I would be there. But, it was around midnight when I heard the knob of the door start to open. I see him walking in, looking exhausted, holding a laptop and a duffle bag.

"Where have you been?" I ask him. After placing all of his stuff down, he comes to hug me. I gently pushed him so that I could talk to him.

"I was at the studio again," He answers, "I'm so tired." He moans out of exhaustion.

"Look, I was here expecting you to come early, and you come home at MIDNIGHT," I explain to him. He parts from the hug and looks at me.

"I know, babe, I just had to-" He starts to say.

"Oh yeah, here we go again," I start to say and roll my eyes, "You just had to do this! You just had to do that!" I exclaim. He tries to calm me down by holding my arms.

"Don't touch me," I say immediately. He lets out a frustrated sigh.

"You could have atleast replied to my texts earlier today, you know that?!" He nearly yells.

"I was busy with friends who actually have TIME for me," I say pointing at myself. He scoffs.

"And who are these friends who have all the TIME IN THE WORLD for you?!" He questions me.

"They're friends who care A LOT MORE THAN YOU DO," I say grabbing my cereal and making my way to the kitchen, "Plus even if they're my guy friends atleast-" I start to say.

"WHAT?! YOU HANGED OUT WITH YOUR GUY FRIENDS, OH HELL NO," He exclaims and following me to the kitchen, "YOU WEREN'T DOING WHAT I THINK YOU WERE DOING WERE YOU? YOU WEREN'T CHEATING-" I put my cereal bowl in the sink frustrated.

" OH I DON'T KNOW, WERE YOU CHEATING ON ME WHILE YOU WEREN'T HERE?" I exclaim. As I began to wash the dishes, he comes over to turn off the water and stands behind me. I turn around.

"YOONMI, I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU BETTER HAVE NOT BEEN-"

"I SWEAR, WHAT KIND OF GIRLFRIEND DO YOU THINK I AM?!" I yell back, pushing him out of my way. I sit back on the couch as I see him stand there, frustrated. He runs his fingers through his hair. He lets out a frustrated yell.

"OHMYGOD- YOU KNOW WHAT-," he exclaims but stop as he goes into the bedroom.

I felt the tears coming as I sat there. It was just the whole situation was frustrating. And I knew I lost, this argument, I knew it wasn't his fault, but I haven't seen him in so long and whenever I saw him he was always exhausted and never wanted to do anything with me, which pissed me off even more. Ugh, why am I such an annoying girlfriend? I think to myself. I cross my arms. Sighing, I turn off the tv and decide to sleep it off on the couch.

-+-

The next morning when I woke up, I peeked to see if he was up, he was still sleeping. It was around 6:40 in the morning. I decided to make breakfeast for the two of us. By the time I was finished eating, he woke up. He took a seat next to me where we ate on the counter. We both sat in silence.

"Did you sleep well?" he starts. I took a bite of my egg. I stay quiet for a minute before answering.

"Yeah, did you?" I ask him, swallowing my egg. He nods.

"It felt empty on the bed," he said and takes a sip of his milk.

"Now you know how I feel," I say softly. He doesn't say anything for a bit. We eat there in silence, it felt like hours as we sat there. I think back to all the times I ate alone here in this apartment. I think back to all the times where I dreaded coming here because I knew when I came home, he wouldn't be here. But, now that he's finally here, we couldn't even talk to each other. I sigh as I pick at my empty plate.

"Look Yoonmi, I can't do this anymore, I'm sorry okay?" he starts to say facing me, "I know you shouldn't have to wait for me all night and it pains me everyday to know you have to wait all day and all night just to see your exhausted boyfriend walk through the door and not even have a decent conversation, I'm sorry for all that, it's just... We're working on a new album so I have to spend a lot of time in the studio." He pauses and looks down, but then looks back up at me.

"Plus, I was working on something for you in the studio, and that's making me stay even longer than I have to." He pauses and then continues. 

"I just can't imagine losing you, you know that right?" He started to form tears in his eyes, and I have never seen him cry before. I sit there for a bit in silence. I turn away from my plate and look at him.

"Just promise me," I say my voice cracking because I can feel myself about to cry. I pause for a bit to calm myself down. I continue.

"That you'll try to come home as soon as possible from now on, I don't need a song or stuff like that, all I really need is you." He wipes his nose and gets up. He stands up with open arms. I immediately go in for the hug. We hug each other for a while. Afterwards, he looks at me with a soft smile and then goes back to his food.

"Wow, after all of that, you just go back to eating," I say, jokingly. He laughs.

"I missed your food, I've been having to eat take out everyday," he says. I his hair. I start to clean up. He finishes the last bit of his food. As I was washing the dishes, I feel arms wrapping around my waist. He rests his chin on my shoulder.

"I still want you to hear the song," he says, "It's going to be on the album, but I dedicate it to you."

 -+-

In the afternoon, we make our way to the studio. No one was there but us two. I sat down next to him and as he was fixing everything, I notice that his desk was covered with stuff I had gotten him. There were little post it notes that I had given to him, some figurines I had bought him, and just all that cheesy stuff. I chuckle.

"What?" he asks without turning his head away from the computer. I take a seat next to him.

"You kept it all here, I was wondering where they all went," I say holding a figurine I had gotten him when I came back from America, it was before we even started dating. I see him smile.

"They've all been here, I make sure the kids don't touch it," he says as he clicks away on the computer. He was referring to his group members. I laugh. After some more clicks, he faces me.

"Ready?" He asks. I nod. He presses the spacebar on the keyboard and a song begins to play. I nod my head to the beat.

"It's called 24/7 Heaven," he says proudly. I listen and I can see Yoongi quietly lip singing along to the song. I smile to the word, "Sunday," since it was the day when we went on our first date.

"Cause I be your boyfriend, hm hm," he says looking at me. I laugh.

"All night girl, I think about you all night girl~" he sings along. I scoot my chair closer to him and he puts his arm around me. I lean my head on his chest.

"Thank you," I say as small tears start to form again, out of gratefulness. We sat there as we listened to the song, a smile never leaving my face.

"I'm sorry," I start to say once the song was over. He lets out a psssh noise.

"Yah, don't be sorry, I should be the one who's sorry," he says flickering with the computer. I laugh to myself.

"Look, let's not argue over something like that again, please?" I say. He smiles as he faces the screen.

"Arasso," he answers.

-+-

{YOONGI POV}

"HYUNGGGGG," I hear one of my members, Jimin, exclaim behind me from where I was sitting.

"What do you want?" I say in an annoyed tone but at the same time I was smiling. Seeing Yoonmi after a while got me in a happier mood today.

"Wow, better mood," I hear him say, chuckling to himself.

"YAH!" I exclaim, not turning my head away from the computer screen.

"Talked to Yoonmi?" he asks me.

"Yep," I answer.

"Hyung, you should show her one of the songs you were working on," he suggests.

"I already did," I say turning my chair around. He raises his eyebrow.

"Which one?" he asks me.

"24/7 Heaven," I answer. He laughs.

"I'm not suprised," he says looking up at me from his laptop, "You should show her War of Hormone, that was like the very first song you made dedicated to her on this album." I roll my eyes but laugh as I turn my chair back around. That message that song gave was WAY different than 24/7 Heaven. I chuckle.

"She doesn't have to know that," I say, smirking as I go back doing my work.