Chapter 2

She's in a boy school

Ilhoon's POV 

The only thing I did was admiring the angel's beauty, while the angel looked like she was not so sure what to say to us. "Who are you?", she asked again. "I'm Sungjae. You must be Hyung's cousin. Nice to meet you!" Now the angel looked definitely at me. "And what's your name?" I gulped hard and then said in a cooly tone: "My name is Ilhoon. Eunkwang-Hyung is really worried about you because you didn't pick up his call. You should at least call him." She had a guilty look on her face. "I'm sorry. I'm going to call him in a minute, first I have to put the groceries away. Can you lend me a hand?" "Of course!", Sungjae said fast and took a few of her many bags and they went into the kitchen.





(Jaemi's POV)

That weird guy, I already forgot his name, helped me putting the groceries away. "Don't be mad at Ilhoon-Hyung, he's actually a nice guy, I actually don't know what's wrong with him." I just nodded, not knowing what to reply. The guy tried to change the subject "Eunkwang- Hyung said that this is your first time in ten years here in Korea. Where have you been living before and how come that you can speak Korean so fluently?" "Are you catechizing me?", I asked annoyed. "No, no, of course not", he said, now a little bit unsure. We finished packing the things away and the guy went really fast back to the other guy. I grabbed my phone, went to my room and sat down on my bed. Eunkwang answered his mobile just a second after I dialed his number and called him. 




"Jaemi, thanks Goddess, you are fine, aren't you? Are you at home?" "Oppa, I'm sorry! I didn't plan to make you worry!" I could almost imagine him smiling now. "You don't have to be sorry, as long as you are okay everything is fine. I'll come now. Bye!" "Bye", I said and hung up. When I got to the floor, I heard the guys talking quietly about me and decided to eavesdrop them. "Hyung, she is mean! I just asked her where she is from and why she can speak our language so well, then she said in a really tone if I'm interrogating her! It's not wrong to ask someone things like this, isn't it?" "Sungjae-ah, calm down. I think she was a little bit surprised about you. I don't think she has many friends because she was really shy and carefully when she saw us, even though we didn't make a secret about us being here. You've also seen her scar. There are not many people who would want to be friends with a delinquent, right?" "Nevertheless, she didn't had to be so mean to me!" I didn't felt sorry at all about being 
nice to the guys because I have always been like this since that incident, so I just hope that the weird one would believe the rude one because he was right. Then I heard someone unlocking the entry door and I quickly went into the living room. "Have you been eavesdropping?", the rude one asked me, of course he was impolite again. "Why the hell should I be eavesdropping a conversation between you two, I don't have a rude behavior like a certain person here. Oh, and you weird one? I didn't meant to sound disrespectful to you, neither I wanted to be mean, I just don't like questions like those." "You HAVE been eavesdropping!", the rude one said angrily, nearly shouting. "Of course I listen to someone's conversation when it is about me! As if you wouldn't do the same! Everyone would do this!", I said angry. "Whoa, guys, I don't know what this is about but I don't want anyone bleeding in my dorm, do you understand this, Jaemi?", Eunkwang said, who stand in the door of the livingroom. "You don't have to tell me this! I have never been to the police station because I killed someone and I never want to! The jail is not that bad but I don't want to be there for the rest of my life!", I said peeved. "So you really are a delinquent?", the weird one asked shocked. Before I could shoot an answer, Eunkwang interfered: "This doesn't matter right now, Sungjae-ah. We need to go back." The guys nodded and all three got back to the school. 

In the evening Eunkwang came earlier than expected. "Lee Jaemi? Still here?", he shouted when he came in. "I'm in the livingroom", I shouted back. He came to me and said: "I have great news for you." In my opinion the news were not that great at first ...