"Please Don't Shoot Me For This"

"Please Don't Shoot Me For This"

Lee Chaerin, the amazinng paparazzi, have a better research than FBI, like what her fans, that are actually the fans of the idol she was taking photos of or dating scandal revealed of.  Because like, she always know where are they going or when are they going, even will. Not just that, but she’s friendly and pretty too. But she doesn’t reveal herself much, like not many people know who’s the girl under ‘ChaeneL’ name. Yeah, ChaeneL aka CL is her name in this paparazzi world. She has two twitter account, one is for socializing and one more is a ‘secret’ account for knowing what the fans are searching or looking for. She never cares about the money because she herself is rich already; she said she’s doing her job because it’s fun, not because of the money.

 

Now that she’s looking through her secret twitter account for scandal-scandal she could reveal. Then, jackpot! All over her timeline are talking about the young-handsome-international superstar, Kwon Jiyong, or people use to call him as G-Dragon, is rumored going on a date with an infamous model from Japan, Kiko Mizuhira, at Los Angeles. And not long after that, she smiles because her ‘fans’ are mentioning her other account saying:

 

“ChaeneL unnie! Come on, a new scandal is coming!! Reveal for us please??”

 

“CHAENEL!!! DO SOMETHINGG!! MAKES US PROUD!!”

 

And many else.

 

 

This will be third time she does her FBI thingy to GD and Kiko. The first one was when they were together at Thailand last year.

 

“Time to start making people happy!!” She claps and chuckles by herself. The real reason why she can do this ‘research’ is because she has many relatives that works and are everywhere, plus more paparazzi friends around the world. So, she can just simply ask them and pooff here’s the information.  They make that ‘forum’ so they can easily do this and that easily. So, no need to wait, she calls her friend, Annie, who is a famous paparazzi like her who’s living in LA now.

 

“Annieeee!!”

 

“Hey Chae, what’s up? Need an information? About who now?”

 

“Ooh Annie, you know me so well..” the both of them chuckle. “And yeah, it’s about the famous G-Dragon, and the rumored to be his girfirend, a model from Japan, Kiko Mizuhura.

 

“Alright. I’ll track where he is right now.”

 

“Okay.. I’ll wait.”

 

“Oh! Chae, I have a picture of them at the airport just now. Kissing. I think they’re going back to Korea. I’m not really sure about the girl trough..” A breath pause, then “Oh and I just got a confirmation from my friend who works at the airport that yes, they’re going to Korea, but the girl will continue to fly to Japan. I will send you the picture. Oh and they will arrive at Korea around 5 pm. And the girl’s flight to Japan will be the next day around 6 pm. Is the information enough?”

 

“Ohh yes, Annie! Thank you so much. If you need anything, don’t think twice to call me okay? Love you~”

 

“Always, Chae.. Love you too.” With that, they end their call.

 

 

Chaerin starts her work. Tweeting and making articles and stuffs. Her tweets get many RTs and Favs. Many people visit and comment on her article. Many people are asking her how to do this and that and blah blah she just laugh by herself and comment them by “It’s a secret. Hehehe, thanks for your supports” and else.

 

It was all started because her friend, Nana, who was a fangirl. And one day, Nana knew that her favorite idol is marrying other idol and the next day her parents were telling her that she died the night before she came to their house. At that time she was thinking of other fangirls.. They better knew first even if it hurts. And real fans supports everything their idol do, it’s their life, not fangirls’. Plus not making the idol regrets about what they just did. What a nice girl Chaerin is.

 

She look at the clock and it’s only 12 pm. Still 5 hours before GD arrives at Korea. She decides to go to the mall, plus, since it only takes 10 minutes walk to the airport from there. She then prepares her camera, puts everything she needs inside her red backpack and dresses herself. Once she’s done, she grabs her motorcycle’s key and goes. Yeah, she’s not the type of girl who wears car, she thinks that using car is eating more time, otherwise, using motorcycle is faster, and she’s a tomboy girl.

 

Once she arrives at the mall, she parks her motorcycle, put off her helmets and not her shade. She checks up for her makeup, yeah, even she’s tomboy, but she still wears make up, a light one through, well, not really, it’s just a bright red lipstick. She said that she wears make up, so that everyone ‘notices’ her. But it’s always on her mood through, she sometimes put on a thin eyeliner, but most of the time, she put on the thick ones, sometimes only lipgloss but the other times, like now, the bright red lipstick.

 

Then she walks to her favorite coffee shop. And she realizes that the barista is her friend, Minzy.

 

“Heyy what’s up Chae?! Same as usual?” Minzy greets her.

 

“Same old scandal.. You know,” she leans closer to her “G-Dragon and the Japanese model, Kiko.” She stands straight again. “And, yes.. You’ll never forget it, will you?”

 

“Never.. A cup of hazelnut chocolate and a slice of egg scrambled sandwich will delivered as soon as possible ma’am.”

 

“Make it two please? This woman is so starving.”

 

“Neh ma’am.” Then the both of them laugh and Chae pays. Then she searchs for an empty table. After she finds one, she sits there and her order comes. “Serving you while it’s still CL, ma’am.” Minzy says as she sits in front of her friend.

 

“Shhh... Slower your voice, later people, well, my fans will know about me.” The both of them giggle again. “And what do you mean by that?”

 

“Well, you’re hot, so..”

 

“Aigooo this friend of mine.” Minzy knows about all these stuffs because she’s one of her LCR (read: FBI) or ‘Legally Chaerin Research’. Idols love to come at this coffee shop, the both of them don’t even know why.

 

“So.. What’s happening with the both of them?”

 

“The both of them is caught by someone that they’re at LA together, only the both of them. Probably having a vacation.” Then she sips her drink and takes a mouthful of the sandwich.

 

“And they’re leaving today?”

 

“Yeap. That’s why I’m here..”

 

“Camera ready?” she nods. “Charming-Rin?” she nods again. “Eye-catching Chaenel?” she nods.

 

“Why are you asking about me? I mean, my look and stuffs? It’s not like I want to make GD sees me.”

 

“Well, isn’t it easier if they look at you? Plus I wasn’t only talking about GD, but the girl too.. Do you want that he’s the one that looks at you?” she raises one of her eyebrow.

 

“Ani..” she rolls her eyes. “Anyway, you’re right..” She puts of her shade and says “Do you think I need this?”

 

“Outside, yes. But you better take it off when you’re near them.”

 

“Okkiee!!”

 

“Good. If you’re ready, I’ll get back to work.”

 

“Yes, thank you.” The both of them wave at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She kills the time with wandering around the mall. She does shopping too. At first, she can handle herself from wasting money but she fails. She buys clothes, shoes, bags, cosmetics, etc. Mostly black, white, and red. Three of them are just her colors. Plus gold. There will always those four colors in her outfit while she’s hanging out. If she’s not wearing it outside, then, probably she wears it inside.

 

She doesn’t realize that it’s almost 4 pm, she needs at least starts walk to the airport by now. She runs back to the coffee shop to put them there for a while. It would be ridiculous if she brings them to the airport.

 

Once she’s done, she walks to the airport. On her way, she texts her friends, asking that if one of them is there, and yes, Sandara is there. And, either it’s her lucky day or what, but Sandara’s car is right in front of her. She says that she saw her so she stopped her car. They talk all the short way to the airport and calls Dara’s sister who’s working there, Bom, to prepare them some great excuses so they can come in.

 

A few minutes later, they’re standing in front of Bom. And what else that makes her happy, after Dara tells her who is Chaerin really is, Chaerin founds out that Bom is actually her ‘fans’ who’s more than willing to help her.

 

Bom gives Chaerin an excuse for taking her lost luggage, while Dara, she will just take photos while they’re outside.

 

One Chaerin and Bom’s inside, they talk about many things. Like, how can she knows her? What’s the thing that makes Bom likes Chaerin? And many more questions. Bom asks her for a selca, she can’t say no, even tho she wants, Bom has helped her. So she does. But she makes Bom promises that she wouldn’t share it everywhere, even if she shares, she can’t say it’s her, Chaerin, ChaeneL, CL. Not long after that, the announcement of the plane is landing is heard. Chae, is doing what her friend said earlier, she puts off her shade and checks up her makeup and spray some perfume.

 

She checks her camera for the nth time at this hour, and prepare to take shoots. But then, her phone rings. One time. It’s probably only a message. But she checks it anyway.

 

 

From: Seunghyun (rat)

ChaeneL! I forgot to tell you that GD and his squad will have a party here at 10 pm! Want me to take more info or will you come here?

 

 

To: Seunghyun (rat)

Do you think the girl will be there too?

                                        

 

From: Seunghyun (rat)

I think so..

 

 

To: Seunghyun (rat)

Then, ChaeneL’s in the house tonight!! Prepare for a party~

 

 

From: Seunghyun (rat)

YES CAPTAIN!!

 

 

 

She giggles and put her phone back to her pocket. And.. They walked pass by her. Right in front of her. Eye contact. ‘’ she says. Over and over.

 

Her eyes widens.

 

She panicked.

 

Of course, who wouldn’t?

 

She takes a few steps back and starts taking photos of them.

 

Good angle, shoot!

 

The both of them stare at each other, shoot!

 

Their hands almost touched, shoot!

 

She doesn’t think, just shoot.

 

And then the girl walks to the toilet but GD keeps walking.. He’s going out.

 

Shoot!!

 

Shoot!!

 

Shoot!!

 

He walks inside the van

 

And then he’s gone.

 

She runs out too. Rush to the mall, without thinking about Dara and Bom. She takes her things that she puts earlier at the coffee shop and walks toward her motorcycle. The smart girl, she is, she has counted about her motorcycle’s capacity so all her things are carried and not bothering her.

 

She rushes to her apartment. Once she’s there, she puts all her things on her bed and rushes to open her laptop to update her twitter.

 

ChaeneL: [PHOTO] GD & KIKO AT INCHEON AIRPORT! COMING BACK FROM L.A.

 

And her ‘fans’ are, as usual, RTing, FAVing and mentioning her. Most are thanking, but there are some accounts who are asking for more pictures, because usually she has many of these.

 

And she realizes that she only takes a few photos. Because she was messaging with her cousin, Seungri, or Lee Seunghyun. She felt disappointed by herself. She apologizes for not taking many photos and promises them that she would search about their news again, and that would be at one of their, well, the Lee’s club.

 

 

 

 

It is 8 pm when she wakes up. She slept with her laptop in her lap. She rushes to her bathroom to take a shower. Once she’s done, she opens her closet to choose the clothes she would be using. Then, she chooses her usual outfit, a black shiny legging, a black tank top that matching with the red leather jacket, black not-so-high heels, and some gold accessories. Plus with her usual thick eyeliner and a bright red lipstick. Then, she curls her lower part of her blonde hair.

 

Before she rides her motorcycle, she checks the time, it’s 9:10 pm, she still has more than 1 hour before she starts her action. She checks her things, camera, purse, makeup, all good. Then she starts riding her motorcycle.

 

She arrives at the club around 9:45. She parks her motorcycle and goes inside the club. But then,

 

“Evening, miss. But you can’t walk inside by this door.” Says one of the security.

 

“Why?”

 

“This door is only for special guests and owners.” He looks so evil.

 

“Do you know who am I?”

 

“No. And could you please walk though the main door?” Why is he so cold? It’s not that other customers would like it if I was them.

 

“Oh, then, wait a second..” she gives him a challenging look. If he doesn’t know who she is, then, let her cousin introduce her to him. She calls Seungri. She puts it on the speaker mode.

 

“Hey, what’s up Chae? Are you arrived already?”

 

“Yeah, Seungri, but could you please go here and tell this man here that I’m LEE Chaerin. Your most beautiful cousin. And one of the OWNER of this club.” She makes the clearest sound on the Lee and Owner. The securities’ are widen and they bow to her and tell her to pass. But before she does, she says, “Don’t ever do that again, not only to me, but everyone. What if I was someone else and you hurt their feelings and they don’t want to come to this club anymore? Don’t ever be rude to other people. Get it? And I’m sorry for my behavior before.”  That’s Chaerin. She talks s but she still respects others. She thinks about the effects and others.

 

“Yes ma’am, I’m sorry, we’re sorry. We’re new here, we don’t know you yet. We’re sorry ma’am.” They bow, and bow and bow.

 

“Yes..yes.. Then, if you know that already, we’re good. Be more polite next time.”

 

“Yes ma’am, we’re sorry. And have a great night.” They bow one last time, she bows too and she walks in.

 

Once she’s inside, the dancing floor is almost full, bars too, crowded, as usual. Maybe more than usual, since it’s Friday night. People love to come at Friday night because some-most of them are done with their work or study. Friday is the end, last day of a tiring-working week. And the next day, after we did all the things at the club, we can sleep all day, lazy-ing around, and many else. Friday is the start of happiness in the week. Followed by Saturday and Sunday.

 

She walks to the bar and spot her cousin, Seungri.

 

“Hey, Ri!” she puts her arm around his shoulder.

 

“There you are, Rin!” Then he pulls her into a hug.

 

“So, are they here yet?”

 

“Nope, maybe a little more. What’s my duty for today, sir?” he salutes at me.

 

“Well, as usual, watch them as I DJing. And if you think GD and the girl would make out or something, replace me while I take photos of them. Okay?”

 

“Aye aye, sir!!”

 

“Good, now, get your ready because ChaeneL is hereeee!!!”

 

 

Once she’s in the DJing place, which is right in front of the VIP longue, where GD and his gang will be there soon. So she could just easily take a picture of them.

 

“SEOUL CITY!!! BE READY BECAUSE YOUR ONE AND ONLY BADDEST FEMALE CL IS HERE~~!!” People knows who CL is. They shouting her name. She smiles and starts her action. “ERRRRBODY SQUALAAAAYYY”

 

People gone crazy. She herself too. And then she spots GD walks in the longue. She lower her wildness-craziness.

 

GD sometimes looks at her, and making faces. ‘Does he remember me?’ she thinks. He keeps doing that, until his girl, Kiko, starts flirts with him. Seungri calls her as she sees that. She moves to her bag and takes out Emy, that’s what she calls her camera. People keeps mention its name wrong, Amy, they said. But Chae keeps recall it.

 

Shoot!!

 

And right, they’re making out.

 

Shoot!!

 

GD touches Kiko’s face.

 

Shoot!!

 

GD’s hand around Kiko’s waist.

 

Shoot!!

 

And so on.

 

 

A few photos more, and he moves aside from her and walks out from the longue. Probably restroom, she thinks. She quickly puts her camera on her bag and replaces Seungri’s place. She screams  “CL IS HERE! EVERYBODY?? SCREAAAMMMM!!”

“SQUALAAAAAYYYY!!”

 

“YEAAHHHH!! LET’S GO PARTYYY~~!!”

 

The club goes crazy, even Kiko and her gang.

 

“Chae.. Chaerin..”

 

“Yes, Ri?”

 

“GD.. GD is walking towards us.”

 

“What?!?!!”

 

“Don’t be panic. Hide Amy.”

 

“It’s Emy!!”

 

“Whatever! Just hide it now!! Or else, GD will do something we all don’t like.”

 

“Ok..okayy.. Now, where should I hide it?”

 

“Just hide it inside the bathroom! Or under my table! Now, go!”

 

“Okay.. Handle this for me.”

 

“Yes! Now hurry!” she nods and starts walking to the bathroom. And then she realizes that GD would be passing this way too. She quickly changes the plan and rushes to the bar instead. She looks down to the road so that GD wouldn’t see her.

 

And she reaches the bar safely. She asks the bar tender to keep it and rushes back to Seungri. She predicts that GD will be there with Seungri and asks him about her. And when she arrives there, Seungri is still Djing and no one else was there. He probably is going to the restroom. At the time she wants to close the door, someone pushes the door open. And there he is. The superstar, G-Dragon. She acts like nothing happened. She smiles and asks him, “Sorry sir, but this place is only for DJs. Guests can’t come inside.” She then bows at him. And wanting to close the door but he still pushes it.

 

“Do you know who I am?”

 

“Of course, sir. You are G-Dragon, the multitalented singer.” But he just stares at her and raises his eyebrows.

 

“And you are?”

 

“It’s not important who she is and who I am, sir. Just, could you please, not come here, and just go back to your longue and enjoy the music.” Seungri says, wanting to protect his cousin. Chaerin moves behind Serungri.

 

“No until you tell me who she is.”

 

“Didn’t you hear me, sir? I’m CL. And now, I’ve told you, could you please go to your longue?”

 

“Okay.” He nods once and goes.

 

“Why did you tell your name?”

 

“It’s not my real name. And psh, everyone knows who CL is.”

 

“You’re right, but Chae..”

 

“It’s okay, Ri.”

 

“Whatever you say, Rin.”

 

And suddenly the door flies open. And GD is there.

 

“You’re Chaerin?”

                                            

Both their eyes are wide open. She doesn’t know what to say. Seungri doesn’t, too. They freeze.

 

She gulps, steadies myself and whispers to Seungri, “I can handle this.” With that, he understands and goes back. Then, she says “Yes. I’m Chaerin, and now, what do you want from me?”

 

“Nope. Not anything. Nothing. Just your real name. That’s it. And now, I will go.”

 

She then bows to him but he offers a hand for her to shake. She takes it, but then he pulls her into a hug. Then he whispers, “Ooh, Lee Chaerin. I actually have known you for a while, well, I can say years now.”

 

“What do you mean?” she whispers back.

 

“Well, you can get the answer if you come with me now.” He pulls back.

 

“What? No. I don’t even know who you are. I mean, yes, I know who you are, but, I don’t know you personally. And I have to work here. Helping him. It’s actually my job today actually,”

“Today? That means you can come with me tomorrow?” he looks at her in the eyes. And she flinches. She doesn’t usually like this, but maybe she’s scared, of him, of what he would do to her.

 

“No, I mean, not only today, but tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, and so on.” There’s something in his eyes. Not lust, neither anger. I don’t know, probably just some anger.

 

“I can meet you every day in here, then?”

 

“What do you want from me!!” She yells now.

 

“I’m not repeating myself, I said it earlier.”

 

“Then if you don’t need anything from me, why are you here and stalk me like a psycho?!?!!”

 

“Because you do it first.”

 

“What?”

 

“Yes. You stalked my trip with Kiko on Thailand back then. And when I thought you stop, you stalk us again.”

 

“How..”

 

“I have my research.”

 

“Well it’s not for me.”

 

“That’s the thing, sweet girl,” she flinches again when he puts her hair behind her ear.

 

“Stay away from me”

 

“Honey, if you want me to stay away from your life, you should do the same to mine first.”

 

“But, it’s not for me, I swear, I-I’m just helping your fans.” She expects him to yell at her, so she just shuts her eyes. And when she opens it, he only looks at her. Literally looks at her. She then makes a face, a questioning look, to be exact.

 

“Nothing.. You’re just-“ He looks down at his shoes, and back up at her, she is following his gaze. “Okay. You can do whatever you want, but please, just please..” She making face again, and he says, “Please..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Please don’t shoot me for this.” He then leans to her and give a peck on her temple. He puts both his hands on both her shoulders then he pulls her into a hug. For a few seconds she’s just standing, not knowing what to do. But then, she hugs back for a second and walks back.

 

“Now, if you please..” She couldn’t finish her words, he nods and he walks away from her like he knows what she means.

 

 

 

 

 

“What did just happened..” She blinks, blinks, and blinks. After that she just decided to go home. She tell everyone that she’s not feeling well.

 

“I just hope no one saw the scene before..” She says to her motorcycle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AN:

Sooooo, here's my first ever oneshot! Sorry that I just post this, because school has been rough for me these days, I hope you understand! And as usual, comment about what do you guys think  of this! Is it too short or boring or anything. Well I personally think it's a little boring, sigh. But I still hope that you all like this story.

 

Enjoy reading~^^