Kim Heechul

Fishy's wish came true

 



 

I sat stiffened on the comfy grass that was carpeting the hard ground, staring just blankly at the sprawling finger foods atop the spread out mat. I sighed loudly as I shifted my gaze towards the bright starry sky, tracing what could possibly be the path of the previous shooting star. It was supposed to be our picnic after all, to celebrate the success of completing our new choreography and song for our important audition. Or just honestly? We really just wanted to, you know, relax and cool down after months of hectic life of sleeping for 4 hours and working our asses out for the rest of them. That was the real reason why both Donghae and I had decided on this relaxing idea, with Donghae slicing his fingers in attempt to cook some green tea for our picnic.

 

I know. He was ridiculous. I mean, cooking tea? That in itself had explained a lot. I guess, that’s as far as he get with cooking.

 

I chuckled lightly at the recollection of Donghae’s clumsiness. That was one of them, and another one was when he tripped his legs over nothing while he was bringing a glass of water for me, drenching himself with the icy cold fluid and nearly caught himself a fever, if not for the smartass me who would be kindly and intelligent enough to remove his wet shirt and dried his hair with an equally drenched kitchen towel. Cues the fangirl’s squeals. At my so-called intelligent smartass.

 

I just watched emptily at the place where Donghae was supposed to sit, a heavy guilt quickly engulfing my heart as it swiftly outdid the anger that I felt against the boy’s erseness. Really, I was being too weak when it came down to him. Well, that's weird. No no no, I’m sure it was only because I was turned into a girl.

 

…..

 

. Maybe I should really start to learn and digest the fact that I’m now technically a girl.

 

I sighed again.

 

“What to do now, Cho Kyuhyun?” I asked myself, picking up a tiny burger as I stuffed it into my mouth, munching on it in my puffy cheeks before I swallowed the food down.

 

I couldn't possibly go back to my house since, you know, my parents and my sister, Ahra were there for a short visit. Well, excuse me for not wanting to show them that their son and little brother was somehow turned into a girl overnight.

 

I sighed yet again. Now, whose place should I crash tonight? 

 

RING RING RING

 

“!!” I hissed a loud curse as I jumped in shock at the sudden noise intrusion. I fished out the phone from the pocket of my tight jean, oh did I mention that it seems like my cheeks had grown, and that now my loose jean kind of became tight and curved nicely along my humongous globes? Maybe not.

 

I didn’t even bother to look at the screen and just pressed the green button before I hovered the electrical gadget near my ear and---

 

“MY KYU DARLING, WHERE ARE YOU, BABY BOO??” That very graceful voice –inserts brackets around that word— suddenly struck my eardrums that it seemingly had set fire to my already hurting head, probably hurting because I was thinking too much about how to apologize to that sensitive bastard.

 

Frustrated with my own ignorance for failing to check the caller ID before picking up the call, I slammed my palm hard across my forehead that it sent a stinging sound to reverberate loudly into the phone line. Damn you Haehole for making me so lost with guilt, you made me surrender to Kim Heechul. I cursed silently in my head.

 

It is my policy to never pick up any call from this diva because from a first-hand experience, a call from him was never a good meaning. Heechul once told him that he was too big of a royal that he wouldn’t even bother to make the call first and instead, he would rather just ask (threatening, if you asked me) someone below him to message whomever he wanted to for him. But now that he did call me… and even greeting me using his own voice, I just don’t think I’ll survive whatever his plan was.

 

“Ouch! Excited aren’t you, baby? Too happy to hear my holy Prada voice?” he said wickedly in the other end of the line when he heard the slamming sound, speaking so sweetly that I thought I might feel a harsh nauseating churn in my inside. Sickening, I tell you.

 

“What do you want from me, hyung…?” I asked weakly and lazily, because honestly right now, I didn't really feel like playing along with Heechul's wicked plan like I always do just to avoid the worst, not when my s were dingling-dangling around unsupported with every swing of my body. It really affected my mood. Was this how it really felt to be PMS-ing? I thought to myself with a mental sigh. Oh no, I have no idea… No idea at all

 

“Oh, nothing. Nothing at all, honey.” I heard him reply, his voice lacing with pure sweetness, I just had to narrow my eyes at nothing with an accusing look. Not like anyone could see it though. Then, I heard him continue, “I just suddenly remembered you, when I, you know, doing something very personal yet pleasuring… Well, you know… So I just suddenly thought of asking how you’re doing. After all, I haven’t seen you my baby like, since ages ago!” Her, I meant his words were laced with what I’m sure was an evil smirk. I just felt it. My instinct immediately kicked in ferociously as it sent full alarm to my brain to abort the call while I still can.

 

I cringed.

 

“Hyung, I thought I’ve made it clear to you that we just met like precisely 21 hours ago in our last call? And wow, it was very thoughtful of you to disturb—I mean ask me how I’m doing. Well, I’m actually doing so great here with Donghae. You know, our picnic. Oh we just had so so so much fun with some girls” I cringed at the last word as my eyes trailed off to my s “and now we’re about to go back after we finished packing our stuffs.”

 

I swear I could feel an even wider smirk from the end of his line. The shuddering of a sudden chill just told me so. And then I heard a faint snort coming from him.

 

Wow.” He pressed his voice. “I forgot that Donghae was with you for a second.” And there’s this strange pause before he continued. “I guess I should forget the idea of inviting you to my house then. Well, you know. I was thinking of having a nice girl—I mean, boy’s talk with you tonight. But if you’re with Donghae, about to do something steaming to each other, I mean, to those girls you just met, then maybe I should drop the idea…” Gosh, I swear why did I always feel like he was smirking a lot from the other side of the line? I was just about to shut my phone off and cut the line, not wanting to bother myself with him anymore when the real intention of the Kim Glory Heechul finally sunk into my mind, and so I immediately snapped my head towards the phone hastily.

 

“W-wait wait wait! Hyung!” I called out loudly, afraid if he might have shut the call off as soon as he was done talking, assuming that I was refusing his invitation for the twentieth times. When I heard a hum of response from him, I sighed in relief before I spoke again, trying to arrange my words so that I wouldn't sound as desperate as I was.

 

“I… Err.. Maybe… If… Maybe… I…” I stuttered out, my brain sending an extra gallons of alerts as I was about to agree for a night out in Heechul's house. Heechul's house....

 

But before I could manage a proper answer, I heard he continued my words for me, 

 

“What? You wanna tell me if I could invite you out again another time?” He said before he released a very long and loud sigh, did I also mention dramatic? Was that intentional?

 

I quickly shook my head vigorously into the phone, intending to deny Heechul’s words before he could take it wrongly. But, yeah, he totally can see me from his house. Notice the sarcasm.

 

“No, hyung! No!” I managed to blurt out quickly in dismay.

 

“I… I might want to join you in, you know, your boy’s talk tonight. Uhh, so.... mind if I crash at your house?” Okay, I said it. I just told him I agreed! !@#$tsdyftjs%$^#$%#

 

He then all of sudden just ing snorted loudly, at me.

 

Ugh, why do I feel like I’m starting to regret it already?

 

“Omo, this is new. Why so sudden, honey? Oh wait, we’ll save that for later. I expect good news from you, baby boo! See you tonight~ Wear something thin, and less! Anyeong, baby!” He said happily, sending me a very sloppy and mushy flying kiss before he cut the line.

 

I swallowed thickly.

 


 

The cold air was starting to get to me as I sat there at the bus stop while waiting for the bus, with my thin shirt not helping as much in keeping me warm like I hope it did. There were a few ladies in their late thirties sitting and whispering to each other as they obviously were stealing glances at my direction.

 

What? I hissed angrily in my head. Never saw a man so beautiful like me?? I continued barking silently, biting harshly on my inner cheeks as I twitched my face at their direction. Except that I’m not a man. Anymore. Pathetic. I just rolled my eyes at myself when the real grave situation just dawned at me.

 

When I finally saw the bus rapidly approaching us, I quickly stood up from my seat as I wanted to get away from those annoying stares as fast as possible, but I actually managed to forget that on my laps was where Donghae’s knapsack had lied. Well, to be exact, I actually forgot that I even had it in my possession. Well, things were clouding my head you know. Things like, Donghae, Heechul, GirlKyu, annoying aunties, Donghae, Haehole, Lee Freaking Donghae, sensitive bastard, and ert. Well, a lot of things, right?

 

I quickly picked the knapsack up and rushed up the bus as I held it close to my trunk before I placed myself in a seat way back in the bus. Soon after the bus moved on, I started rummaging through Donghae’s knapsack just to find a large red varsity and his wallet in it. Cues my evil smirk as I took the wallet and slipped it in my pocket. Remind me to show Haehole the hell of a pitless broke. Then I took the sweater out and put in on my body so as to hide the nicely sized s – as what Donghae had taken note of— as well as to warm my cold body backs to its tolerable temperature. I zipped the bag close and looked out of the window, all prepared to meet my hell.

 

“Now, off to Heechul I go.”

 


 

“Wow. You babe, just looked like you just got back from being deflowered by your boyfriend right now. Wow Kyu, just wow.”


Well, that was a very nice start, Hee-. I rolled my eyes at him annoyed.

 

“How in the world did I even look like what you just said, hyung?”

 

“Well, with that messy hair, somber face, not to mention the strikingly large and crumpled varsity that looked like it was your boyfriend’s, and again, not to mention it seemed like it crumpled under you. Everything looks just…. Wrong.”


Well, thanks a lot, Donghae. Your largely built body just cued me into a deflowered man, or girl. Not to mention crumpled. In your bag, please.

 

I blushed furiously under his, well, observing stares, embarrassment creeping up in me as I heard his clarification of me looking as though I had done that. With that freaking sensitive bastard.

 

“No wonder those annoying aunties were throwing those judging stares at me…” I commented, trying my hardest to fight the blush away.

 

“And to think they used to adore me like a god…” I said smirking before I heard a scoff coming from the in front of me.

 

“Well, that was my doing, pardon you. If it wasn’t me styling you up and pulling you away from your Starcraft, you would be nowhere as near as a god by now.”

 

“Uh, should I thank you then?”

 

“With a wet kiss, please.”

 

“No thanks. I need to secure my ity.”

 

“You mean, your lips ity?”

 

“.”

 

“At all times.”

 


 

“So, hyung, tell me.” I started out, eyes narrowing speculatively at him as I sipped on the hot coffee to warm my body after being out in the chilly night for an hour. He perked an eyebrow at me as he flung an oversized t-shirt to me, which seemed oddly and strikingly familiar.

 

“Tell you what?” He asked as I placed the mug back onto the side table and picked up the checkered shirt. I cringed at the rainbow color imprinted on it’s front, color per color in each little box, before I asked him again,

 

“Why wasn’t I surprised that you weren’t at all surprised with my new body when you first saw me at your doorstep a little while ago?”

 

“Well, I don’t know. You answer me.” He replied oh-so-mysteriously, I just had to squint my round eyes at him before I went to the toilet to rinse off.

 


 

I walked out of the bathroom with the rainbow shirt atop my body, drying my hair with a towel as my eyes were searching for Heechul’s figure everywhere around the room. I furrowed my eyebrows strangely when I saw he wasn’t there. And the furrows dug even deeper when my eyes landed onto the floor that was covered with scattered clothes. Oh, did I mention, girls’ clothes? I gasped loudly as my jaw dropped, hopelessly sweeping the floor if that was even possible.

 

“The hell?” I hissed with my eyes oddly bulging out. Instinctively, I hovered my arms near my chest in a defensive and protective way when I saw bras ad lying around. Oh god, is that a bundle of paddings?!

 

I was about to freak out and maybe ran out of Heechul’s house just to save my slash bottom when the said man suddenly walked into the room, swaying his hips gracefully like the model he was and twirled merrily in front of me, his dress unfurled with the rapid twirl. Yes, did I say dress? No, it’s not a slip of tongue.

 

Is that even him? I thought when I saw the beautiful sight.

 

“Hee- Heechul-hyung?” Hesitantly, I called out his name. I wasn’t really certain but I swear I could feel the Heechul vibe radiating from that man in the dress, with a wig and a not-so-prominent bulging chest.

 

He beamed at me happily as he bowed to me in a gay princess way. A gay princess… Okay….

 

“Well, hello, BabyKyu!” He chirped, a content ear-to-ear smile widely plastered on his face.

 

Oh yes, that’s him okay. That annoyingly cute voice just proved it. And then I saw how he held the hem of his dress and beamed a cute face at me, blinking his round orbs several times as he waited for my response.

 

I could only frown at the beautiful sight. Yes, I wasn’t denying the fact. Heechul did look so beautiful in his pastel long dress and his shiny black wig, the thick hair smoothly following his jawline and perfectly contrasting to his milky white skin. He could easily fool me his gender if he suddenly told me that he was in fact a girl, right now. Wow, that would be a load off my shoulder if it happened. At least I won’t be the only one anymore. But then, the lack of compact s on his chest and that slightly prominent bulge at his lower region ((if I stare at it long enough)) had easily proved to disappoint me. Your paddings aren’t helping, Heechul. I’d say, add some more.

 

“W- what are you doing, hyung?” I stuttered on my words, a blush swiftly invading my fair skin when he suddenly fixed his s, I mean, paddings.

 

He just hummed a response as he got back to fixing his hair wig into the mirror, before he continued to answer my question.

 

“What? Are you blinded by my beauty, darling? Of course, I’m dressing up.” He responded still when he saw I was staring at him stiffly through the reflection, a small ducky pout formed on his lips as he posed in front of the mirror, curving his body into a beautiful S-line.

 

“Y- yeah, I can see that, hyung. But why are you dressing up? Are you going somewhere? I mean, looking like that?” I pressed on my last word as I furrowed my eyebrows at his curvy body, chewing my inner cheeks, as I felt utterly amazed at his shape. Whoooo, he’s hot. Why, excuse me for checking out my senior here, but I didn’t think it really mattered because I’m a girl and he’s a…. man prettier than any girl, so… Yeah. Uhm, yeah. I’ll just remove my eyes from him. I’ll look somewhere else.

 

 

Then Heechul blew a flying kiss to me through the mirror and sent me a wink.

 

 

Yep, I’ll do just that. I thought again before I looked away. Just away from him.

 

 

“Kyukyu, what do you think?” He then asked me so suddenly, I was startled when he was already right in front of me, blinking her, err, his eyes at me with an expectant look.

 

“Uh.. I, I think I’m leaving?” I accidentally blurted out my inner thought, but seeing the Hee-glare adorning his pretty face, I quickly retracted back those words.

 

“I- I mean, you looked great!” I pitched my voice into a fangirl squeal, and clasped my hands to pretend delight. I mentally sighed in relief when I saw the scowl on his face dissolved into a content smile.

 

“Well, that’s what I thought.” He said smirking before he twirled back to face his mirror mirror on the wall.

 

“Hyung, you didn’t answer my question.” I pouted as soon as I realized that I was yet to know why this senior of mine was dressing up, well, in a dress.

 

“What question?” He faked a girlish voice. I just squinted my eyes at him, knowing real well he was just playing with me.

 

“I asked you” I pressed on the word with a y innuendo “why are you dressing up…?” A naughty smile immediately sneaked up on his face upon my question.

 

“Why else, babyKyu? We’re going out, of course.” He said heartily.

 

“Looking like that?” I scrunched up my nose, quite in slight disgust, or just amazed maybe.

 

Heechul huffed a puff of air at my question.

 

“Seriously, Kyu? Are you seriously asking if I’m going out looking like this?” His voice was dramatically pressed at those two words.

 

“Yeah, kind of?” I just threw him a confused look and a lazy shrug.

 

“That’s ridiculous! Oh, such a dishonor coming from you, BabyKyu!” He dramatically, again, freaked out as he brought his hand to his chest.

 

I just frowned at him.

 

“Why would I go out looking like this? I haven’t even put on my make up yet; ugh I look so pale and puffy! Never. Ever. Ever. I’m going out like this!” He hissed hysterically before he stomped towards the make up table and picked up a bottle of foundation, carefully applying the substance to his face.

 

I just shook my head in utter defeat, face-palming to his behavior. That was when the idea finally sunk into my head.

 

“Wait, what?! We’re going out?! As in me and you?!”

 

Then, I saw a quick glint of that Hee-smirk.

 

“Huh, took you long enough, honey.” I swear I saw a gleam of his evil look on his face before he continued, “Now, ding ding dong! Let’s prep you for our girl’s night out, babyKyu.”

 

I wailed loudly.

 


 

I heard a high-pitched gasp resounding from my behind. I peeked through the mirror’s reflection to see who it was, but honestly, I didn’t really need to do that. With that y voice and that dramatic gasp, I could already guess whom.

 

Heechul.

 

I rolled my eyes at him, technically still annoyed and vengeful towards him for making me into this. This.

 

“Omooo, honey! You’re so beautiful! I knew you should’ve been born as a girl, just like me!” I saw the hairstylist threw a weird look at us “But of course you’re still not to my level. But you’re still pretty second to me! Omoooo, unnie is so proud of you!” He was squealing as he practically smothered my face with caresses and smooches, adoring the sight of me, me in a peach one-piece dress leveled to just below my knees, a pair of six inches red boot on my foot, and my hair curled slightly with some streaks of red highlight adorning my pure black hair.

 

I quickly pulled myself away from his touches as I could feel his earthy lipstick smudging my face, and I would of course liked to avoid being kissed by him. I mean, what girl would like to be seen being barraged with kisses by another girl? Okay, technically he wasn’t really a girl – I am – but he was dressing as a girl, and others were practically deceived by his pretty look already, and his curve. Okay, just shut up.

 

“Hyung…” I called desperately from the chair as the hairstylist fixed my hair back into perfection after being rummaged by Heechul.

 

“Unnie.” I heard him correcting my mistake from the back, his voice laced with cold and threats. Oh yeah, forgot about that.

 

“Heesica unnie...” I called out, finally getting the call right. And with that ear-to-ear smile appearing on his face, I knew instantly that he was content with the way I called him. I mean, he was practically threatening me as we got out of his house to call him that, firmly telling me, “The moment I put on this dress, you will start calling me Heesica unnie. You got it, darling?” and his voice was at its sweetest as he told me that, and I shuddered with the evil tone hiding behind that sweetness.

 

“Yes, Kyunghee?” He responded to my call, calling me with the name he bestowed upon me. God, he was enjoying this too much.

 

“Is this really necessary?” I half-pleaded him. I didn’t know how uncomfortable it was to wear female clothes until I put them on myself. I feel the ladies now. I’m never going to to Ahra about her not dressing up anymore.

 

“Of course it is, my dear! It’s not an everyday thing to have you dress up as a girl, you know!” Then I saw the hairstylist finally leaving us alone after she was done with my hair.

 

“Well, I’ve been trying but you never agreed.” Heechul just continued with a naughty smile. I just cocked an eyebrow at him.

 

“Of course I wouldn’t agree, hyu—err, I mean unnie. I’m a man and I don’t like cross-dressing. I have my pride, you know.”

 

“So you’re saying I don’t have one?” His voice sounded hurt. I gulped bitterly as I felt guilt storming into my heart. Okay, that was really unnecessary.

 

“I… No, it – it wasn’t like that. I mean, I— uhhh, sorry, unnie… I didn’t, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings…”

 

Quick to restore back to his usual evil bright self, he perked up with an excited grin on his face as he suggested,

 

“Then, if you’re sorry, why don’t you let me buy you a few more dresses?” He said, perking up a smile. I frowned my forehead at him.


“What? No! Unnie, you bought me plenty enough! I don’t even know if I could wear everything!”

 

“Oh, I’m sure you will, Baby. Pretty please…? I have this one dress I really wanted to see you wear, because it was red, and long, and y, and I’m sure it would fit you best!” He clasped his hand in a very dreamy way as he rounded his eyes with a pleading look on his face.

 

“Unnie~!” I whined and pouted, arms crossing against my bulging chest and foot stomping cutely in pure disagreement. Okay, why am I acting like a freaking girl right now? Manhood, Kyu. Manhood. I mean, lost manhood.

 

“Pleaseeee?” he sounded like he was begging.

 

“But unnie! You already made me do the dreadest things out of the dreadest! You made me do manicure, pedicure, dye my hair, and even dress me up as a girl. Not to mention you made me wax my body, I mean like, everywhere! And now you want to buy me more dresses, like y and revealing kind of dresses. So no, I think I’ve had enough.” I stated, trying to sound as firm as I could.

 

“Fine.” He jutted his lips into a cute long pout before he took my purse from the small table and handed it back to me. Yes, he bought me a damn glittery purse.

 

“Let’s just go eat something. My tummy is growling.” He suggested as we walked out of the saloon. I just nodded my head agreeing. After all, my feet were hurting and aching so badly from standing and walking around, dragged by Heechul endlessly for nearly two hours of course. So I thought my body deserved at least a short rest before we could finally head back to Heechul’s place.

 

 

As we were discussing, or more like arguing on which café should we dine in, a very familiar sight suddenly caught my attention.

 

“But unnie, I want to eat some steak!” I pouted cutely at him.

 

“No! Steak will only gain you more weight, darling! We should eat pasta, pasta!” Heechul disagreed with a grunt.

 

“But I don’t like pasta! I’m really hungry and I’m craving for Siwon’s sirloin steak right no--- huh?”

 

My whining stopped abruptly when the figure caught my sight.

 

“What?” Heechul asked with a slight frown as he turned his head to the direction I was staring at.

 

“Donghae!” My voice beamed loudly through the thick noise of the crowded mall. The named boy spontaneously turned around on his foot upon my sudden call, his face immediately growing bitter and sorrow as soon as he saw my face, okay, our faces.

 

Feeling delightful so suddenly upon the sight of him, I scurried over towards him, or maybe, skipping towards him, as I left Heechul dumbfounded behind. I heard some faint curses being thrown at me from him, but who cares? Donghae’s here!

 

As soon as I stood before him, I beamed him a very wide smile as I threw my arms around his well-built shoulder and pressed my body against him in a bone-crushing hug, lips still tugging into that foolish ear-to-ear grin. In my embrace, I could feel his body heating up with my touch, and I grinned heartily at the newfound.

 

Um… okay... Why am I being too happy again?

 

When I realized my strange behavior, I immediately released him from my hug and was numbed onto the ground as I stood still there, head bent lower and fingers awkwardly fiddling around with the hem of my dress.

 

Well, this is awkward.

 

I tried my best to regain my usual composed self, so I pulled myself together and lifted my head to see his face, although I actually seemed to be still lowering my head, because, well, admit it, Donghae’s way shorter than me. So I looked down to search for his smile, I mean, eyes, but all I saw was him looking everywhere but me. His eyes were definitely avoiding mine, and I swear it was intentional.

 

He looked as though he was reluctant to see me, his face obviously plastered with unwillingness, and maybe, just a little maybe, I was hurt a little by his behavior.

 

Weakly, I threw him a smile, still.

 

“Donghae. Umm, hi?” I managed to squeeze a small greet, but I was sure it sounded more like I was questioningly greeting him. Oh well done, Kyu.

 

“Hi.” And there it was, a very short and distant reply after such a long and deafening silence. I swallowed thickly upon the cold treatment, feeling warm water gradually creeping up to my eyes as I noticed he didn’t even glance an eye at me.

 

I didn’t really know what to say after that, so I just stood there, deeply rooted to the ground as I chewed on my lower lips nervously, and Donghae did the same, except he didn’t really seem nervous like I thought he would, but just pure unwillingness and reluctant hinting on his face.

 

And I thanked the godly Heechul for choosing the best time to interrupt the awkward silence.

“Oh hello, Donghae.” He greeted, a creepy smile adorning his face. “Can’t believe we met you here. Oh, such a coincidence! It must be fate!” He continued, his voice strangely pressed here and there. His round orbs nearly hidden as he smiled too widely at the now fidgeting sight of the only boy, dressed in a proper boy outfit.

 

Donghae bit on his lips as he lifted his head up and looked at Heechul, a somewhat forced smile tugging on his delicious lips. But I quickly furrowed my eyebrows in dissatisfaction when I saw his smile. This Haehole actually smiled at Heechul but not me?!! Of course I needed to in my head about it. He was avoiding my eyes like I was some kind of cute plaque, yet he looked and even smiled at Heechul, the one guy he despised the most?!! And here I thought he still loves me! He still does, right?

 

Okay, why am I even bothered if he loves me or not? I thought I didn’t want him to love me..?

 

………..

 

Uhh, let’s just put that question on hold for another time. Maybe when I have my girl’s, I mean, boy’s talk with Heechul?

 

“Wow, Donghae. What a dark bruise you got there! Did you get into a fight?” I snapped out of my self-monologue as soon as I heard the words Donghae, bruise and fight.

 

I didn’t notice before (out of nervousness?) but now that I looked at his face carefully, there was a dark bruise on his left cheek and even the corner of his lips was wounded. Worries quickly invaded my mind as it was clearly shown on my frowning face.

 

Concerned, I stepped closer to him and reached out my hands to touch his bruised cheek, but he just slapped my hand away, harshly if I should add and cringed at me. My round orbs bulged out as I was caught surprised, my other hand holding my sore one as I rubbed on it to soothe the pain away. I swear I could feel tear forming at the corner of my eyes, and he looked a little taken aback by his own action when he saw my teary face.

 

He slapped my hand away… Donghae slapped my hand away… The thought kept on chanting in my head as I stared at him empty.

 

“Yah! Lee ing Donghae! Did you just slap my baby’s hand away?!!” I heard Heechul shrieked out very loudly, attracting more eyes to fall on us. Well, we are making a scene here.

 

“Unnie…” I attempted to calm the hissing Heechul down, but instead of soothing, my voice came out weak and muffled because I was trying to choke down the sobs that were threatening to come out. I saw Donghae’s eyes trailed to my face when I called out to Heechul, a look of bewildered crossed his face as he repeated my word.

 

“Un..nie?” he said quietly under his breath, estranged. But Heechul just fumed even more when he saw that Donghae wasn’t even least affected by my teary face.

 

“Kyu! Let me just slap him right here and right now because he definitely deserves one! He just ing slapped your precious hand away and he wasn't even feeling sorry for it!” Heechul was more than furious. Donghae’s body flinched instantly at Heechul’s attempt to slap him across his face right at the left bruised cheek, but the slap didn’t come his way when it was stopped mid-way, by my hand.

 

Heechul’s eyes widened at me as I held his arm from swinging full force into Donghae’s face, while the latter just peeked an eye at both of us when nothing crashed into his face as he had expected.

 

“Kyu!!!” Heechul grunted angrily as I released his arm. I just shook my head and smiled weakly. I didnt really want to see someone else touching slapping Donghae, so I just decided to take this matter into my own hand.

 

“Allow me to give him the slap he deserved, Heesica Unnie.” I said smiling, bitterly at that. But of course my poker face managed to hide that bitterness behind my smile. I didn’t want any of them to notice.

 

Then, I turned towards the stunned Donghae and stood before him. Reluctance came hitting my mind at the thought of slapping him myself, when I didn’t even manage to apologize to him yet for hurting him earlier.

 

He slapped my hand away, he slapped my hand away, he slapped my hand away. I chanted those words again and again in my head as I shut my eyes close to build the necessary strength or anger to fight away the reluctance that was brewing in me.

 

But when I saw through the corner of my eyes that he was furrowing his eyebrows at me, not even a glint of guilt or regret hinting his face, I suddenly felt so much annoy and anger growing inside me.

 

This sensitive freaking bastard just slapped my hand away! An angry hiss crossed my head in a mere second.

 

And I think those chants from few seconds ago finally worked on me as I brought my hand up in the air and swung my palm full force right into his face, his head harshly jerked to the left along with a stinging slap sound.

 

He palmed his now bruising cheek with painful tears pooling in his eyes, and I might have felt a small regret slowly seeping in into my heart when I saw the pitiful sight. I nibbled on my lower lips as I brought my hand to my chest, the soreness and tingling pain on my palm proved how strong I had struck his face.

 

Glaring at me angrily, he stomped his foot in pure hate, I hope it wasn’t hate, and yelled loudly into my face.

 

“Kyu, you jerk!!!” His voice struck my eardrums and rung very loudly into my head, squeezing my heart with a painful guilt as he voiced those words out with his swollen cheek, his hand palming it to ease the pain and tears finally streaming down his face. Exactly that adorable and yet pitiful sight had quickly pained my heart in regret, and maybe adore, just slightly. Because he looked so cute that way. Okay, I should stop.

 

I wanted to apologize immediately because, well, it looked very painful from my sight here, but before I could even parted my lips, he stuck out his tongue at me with a cute glare, yelled yet another “JERK!!!” to me and stomped away angrily, still palming his cheek and then I couldn't help but notice as my car keys dangled around happily at his waistband while he harshly walked away.

 

I just deadpanned at his reaction. Did he just call me a jerk again?!

 

And that sensitive bastard! How dare he walked out on me again!!!

 

And he even took my car, again!!!!

 



 

Ummm, is there anyone else reading this? Helloooooo? :P

btw, thankyou for subscribing and commenting! I just decided to love you guys, hohoho <3