The Disappearing Manhood

Fishy's wish came true


 

"Yah! Idiot Hae! Look at what you have done to me!" I freaked out. My face was draining pale; pale to the point that I was probably seemed as good as dead.

 

"What? It wasn't my fault! You're the one asking for it!" He retorted nervously, his voice laced with hesitance while his eyes wouldn’t stop staring – or more like, ogling at my... chest. My bulging chest.

 

"To hell I did! I was just joking when I said I wanted to marry a guy like you if I was a girl!" I hissed angrily as I pressed my voice harder at the last bit of words. Fury was what I felt at that very moment and through my red eyes, I could barely see Donghae's face starting to pale as I narrowed my eyes at him. And of course I couldn’t fail to notice how his eyes were back to glue on my chest soon after he gave me one quick glance at my glowering face. Despite my squeaking voice hissing in anger just exactly 3 seconds ago, he still wouldn’t learn his lesson, would he?

 

I released a loud groan right into his face.

 

“Lee Donghae! Stop checking me out! It’s very disturbing!!" I half-shouted at him, hands quickly hovering in front of my chest as I dramatically attempted to hide my newly found or precisely, newly grown s.

 

"What?! I didn’t check you out! I was, I was only looking at your face! W- why would I check out your c- cchest?” And…. His eyes trailed back to my chest… Donghae… Off the goodies, I mean, bad-ies? Please….

 

"I swear I could strike your crotch right now, Lee Donghae. Your eyes won’t leave my chest even for a second, and for the record, you just told me that you weren’t checking my chest out, if you haven’t notice it yourself."

 

What else could I do other than rolling my eyes like the I could be when I saw how his face flushed beet red furiously upon my straight-to-his-face point, his eyes still fixated on my s? Aish, Donghae, I’m starting to doubt your innocence now.

 

"S- still wasn’t my fault. I didn’t do anything to you. It’s, it’s not my fault that you really turned into a girl!"

 

“See?! YOU JUST SAID REALLY!” My round eyes widened double the normal size when I heard him, my voice hitching a loud shriek like the hidden girl inner soul in me. And right now, I just felt like lunging towards him and strangle his neck with my two new s. But then, on second thought, maybe not. I’m not risking my ity, I mean, my s ity to him… Well, not to any man, okay?

 

Urgh, this is freaky. This is getting just too freaky because I’m starting to feel like I’m starting to think like a real girl. Oh goddamnit! I’m still a freaking man! Oh well, at least my mind was, not my body anymore. Pffft, obviously. But still, I’m not submitting myself to Donghae, not to another man! DIDN’T I MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I’M A FREAKING MAN WITH SO MUCH MANLINESS RADIATING FROM MY FLUFFY SOFT MUSCLES AND MY CHUBBY CHEEKS and okay that’s not really helping. Thank you. Not that my inner shriek would help either. Well, really, whom am I even trying to convince? The manly me? Or the girl in me? Okay, staph.

 

 

And that was when another defensive hiss snapped me out of it, voice half-yelling at me.

 

“Stop yelling at me, would you?! That doesn’t mean that it’s my fault that you changed into a freaking girl!!” A hot one at that. Donghae just had to add that comment, except it was only in his head. A frown creeping up on his face as he eyed the furious me.

 

Okay that’s it. I could feel warm water slowly rising up to my eyes. I mean, that Lee Donghae just yelled at me!! And somehow, the stone heart me winced at his raised voice, and I felt so much like bawling my eyes out when I saw his accusing face. And I didn’t even know why I should feel like crying right now. Like really, why? Why should I cry because of Donghae? Oh wait, did I just… Did I just think that I might have wanted to cry because of him? Me? Cry? Because of him?

 

I mentally shook the thought out of my head and returned back to my old manly self --- okay, manly mind. I roughly wiped off any evident drops of tears in my eyes, praying so hard he wouldn’t notice them because it would be another story if he did, before I struck him with another y pitchy squeals at him.

 

 

"Oh you’re such a bastard, Donghae! I clearly heard you freaking prayed to a shooting star to change me into a girl!!" Well, that turned out pretty much okay, except that my voice cracked undeniable cute and shaky. Oh everything.

 

"No, I didn’t! I only said ‘May what you have said come true’! I never said to change you into a girl! You can’t blame me!" Now his voice sounded a little like a small desperate plea as his face drained back any visible color of red. Why wouldn’t he when I’m technically clenching my fist tightly, grinding my teeth angrily and glowering at him with my round watery eyes and flushed face, not to mention the long wavy brunette hair that was happily dawdling at the side of my chubby face? I would’ve looked cute if not for the scowl on me. Oh butthead that, I know I still looked cute.

 

I furrowed my brows deeply as I heard his defensive statement. Way to soothe the y me, Donghae.

 

"It’s the same thing, Donghae! I know you were practically and silently asking for it to happen in your heart, didn’t you?!" A hiss of breath escaped my bow-shaped lips as my chest panted heavily for air.

 

"Well, that might be true but I never expected that the shooting star would strike exactly at that moment when I could’ve and possibly have thought about that!"

 

"But you still freaking prayed for it!!!" Allow me to freak out here, because yet again, I found Donghae’s eyes boring into my new fluffy chest, like he could see through the thin white shirt that cladded my body, not to mention tight because I could feel my s painfully compressed beneath it. Or maybe, he did could see through it, because the shirt was white… and thin… and… okay, I’ll stop.

 

Again, instinctively, I brought my arms to cross against my chest, to hide my chest from Donghae’s erted stare, and to pretend angry. Well, why not kill two birds with one stone, right?

 

"Okay fine. I’m sorry...." I heard him apologized quietly under his breath as he saw me looking like I was demanding for it. But of course, GirlKyu was a little y, or sass, or Diva, on courtesy of a certain someone namely Kim Gorgeous Heechul training him as an apprentice of his sassiness. He said it was to pass down the hereditary gene, except it wasn’t really a gene and more like a scroll of some occult secrets that was his diva .

 

I bulged out my eyes in fury as I heard him apologized not oh-so-sincerely since his eyes were definitely still not leaving the goods. So I released the arm-cross against my chest and grabbed on my s, angrily squeezing them in my hands as I shrieked in hysterical.

 

"What can a simple sorry do good for me?! I have a freaking !!! TWO FREAKING S AND THEY’RE DAMN TOO HEAVY!!"

 

A frown dug deep on Donghae’s forehead at my hysterical exclamation, his eyes trailing down (naughtily?) to my squeezed chest as he nibbled on his lower lips.

 

"Well, they are y on you, I have to admit... But don’t kid me, Kyu. ‘Cause they don’t look that heavy to me. They are prominent enough, but just nicely sized. And soft. Looks light enough to me." He commented, raising an eyebrow at me, okay, scratch that. Haehole was cocking one of his eyebrows at my chest!

 

I released my s from my tight hold, huffing a loud scream as I grabbed ahold on my lower side of region, to proof that I’m still a man, at least down there.

 

"But Hae! I don’t want to look y! No, I don’t want to be y because I'm still a freaking man in my mind---- oh!!" I halted my fit abruptly as I felt my lower region. Okay, why didn’t I think of doing that earlier? Thankfully, it’s still there.

 

 

 

 

But crap, why is it shrinking…?

 

 

At that thought, I quickly rubbed on my clothed lower region in an attempt to confirm on what was starting to freak me out and, crap, crap, crap! It’s disappearing! No no no no no! Don’t disappear! Don’t do this to me, Little Kyu! You’re the last bit of my manho----

 

And it vanished, my hand palmed unto an uncomfortably flat lower region….

 

I’m starting to feel like crying my eyes out again as it dawned to me that I had completely lost my manhood. I looked up at Donghae with a crestfallen look, somewhat pleading for a look of sympathy or pity or what not to actually cross his face, but during that attempt was exactly when I noticed how Donghae’s eyes were definitely tracing my hand to my lower region, staring at what was left of it, his eyes bulging out in shock as his face burning up a shade of red as he looked at it. I felt my face heating up when I realized he was staring. Okay, zip it! He was still ogling at my lower region!

 

Fine! That’s it. I need to snap. I need to .

 

“OH MY STARCRAFT! YOU ARE CHECKING ME OUT!!! YOU ARE SUCH A ERTED BASTARD!” I shrieked loudly in much fury as I slapped the back of his head as hard as I could, swiftly bringing Donghae’s knapsack to cover my upper trunk from his further boring of holes.

 

"Sorry...” He apologized, but trust me when I say he didn’t look as sincere as he should be, because I couldn’t help but notice how his face blushed an even more intense red at my attempt to hid my lower region with his not-so-big knapsack. What was he even thinking?

 

“I couldn’t help it, okay? You’re just too irresistible for me not to look at. Well, even more now that you’re a girl…" His voice was kept quiet, but my ears just decided to function on its full capacity right at that moment so I could hear everything he said as clear as a bright day. And it immediately dawned to me that he was most probably picturing something indecent in his head about--- oh .

 

“Yah! You bastard!” I yelped loudly, stomping my foot hard at him as my face flushed beet red. I rolled my eyes at him when I saw his startled look at my loud yelp, looking all innocently handsome like that.

 

"Ugh, I know it’s a bad move to accept you as my friend! And here I thought we could actually befriend! For real! I should have known you had a hidden intention behind all your nice treats! You freaking e----"

 

Okay, , that was uncalled for... The thought immediately crossed my mind when I saw Donghae’s face changed to what surprise me, was a look of hurt and sad. He was always smiling so brightly that I nearly thought he was a Goofie once, and now that he looked so close to tearing up, it painfully squeezed my stone-turned-mushy heart with guilt. My tongue was numbed from moving; silence swiftly taking over me, as I couldn’t form any coherent words to actually apologize to this sensitive bastard.

 

"I'm... I'm... I-- that—“ I heard he stuttered on his words. A drop of tear finally made its way down his cheek. I was close to hug him tightly, to soothe him with thousands of apologies and, okay squeeze him with my s to redeem for my mistake, but Donghae’s angry words just left me gaping. Flabbergasted, anger, and, annoy all were mixing in me, brewed by his mere words.

 

“Urgh, how could you say that to me? Now I hate you so much! I no longer love you from now on!!! You’re such a jerk! Jerk-Kyu!!!" Furiously, the boy yelled at me, his voice cutely laced with obvious tremble, before he ran away like a storm. Yet, he managed to halt for a stop, turned his body towards me and yelled, “JERK!” yet again with a teary face and stuck his tongue out at me, before he proceeded with his running-turned-stomping.

 

“Did—Did he just left me like this?! Did Lee Donghae just freaking leave me here?! Alone?!!" I shouted so loudly with my pitchy voice, mouth left agape as my eyes trailed off his body as he disappeared into my car and drove off.

 

That obviously needed another burst of fit, wasn’t it?

 

But all I could do was shook my head weakly, as I held Donghae’s knapsack close to my chest tightly and sighed in exhaustion. Guilt, anger and disappointment intensely brewing bitterly in my heart.

 

I just had to wonder now, who was the one who actually turned into a girl here? Well, not that I’m accepting the fact that I’m now a girl, but in the literal term, I am the girl here. So why was he putting up such a biyatch fit and left me here all alone? I’m the one who was supposed to pull up the biggest fit ever! And besides, that was my friggin car, you erted bastard!  

 

 

“……”

 

“Okay, what do I do now?”

 



 

Whew, kill me now. It's too long I had to chop the story to pieces and bits and feed you guys little by little \O/ 

I hope someone reads this. Anybody? Hellooooooo? *Voice echoes ensues....

I hope (prayed to a shooting star) you guys will drop some cute comments, oppsss

p/s: un-beta-ed, not proofread. Will fix the grammars eventually. Dont be turned off pls. :P