|2

CROOKED

“Okay YG thinks we got on the plane at 12pm today,” he said pacing back and forth in your new hotel on the other side of California.” We have to keep it that way or my is grassed and your , probably even more.”

“Arasseo.” Jinyong said. But he was so out of it. Staring off into space.

“I mean it! Until you find out if she is or is not dead,” he said heading towards the door. But then he suddenly turns back, “And if she is dead you can attend the funeral, but after that we go to japan until further instructions, Arasseo?” His manger said.

Jinyong looked up from his sweaty hands from the living room couch.

“Dae, Arasseo.” He weakly replied.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” his manager screamed before turning the nob to the door. “kkkkkkk!” he said dragging it out “the things you get me into!” he screamed in panic. He got himself together and put a smile on his face. “Okay, it’s okay! It’ll be fine. Ill...” he shut the door behind him his voice disappearing after him.

_

_

_

 Since Hyung had gone out and Jinyong couldn’t leave the hotel, he sat in his hotel living room on the couch; his feet crossed staring at the TV. Except it wasn’t on. He felt numb inside and he didn’t know what else to do but to stare off into space and hope he would be alright.

Flashes of the girl kept going through his head making him feel even guiltier.

“Who the is you?” he said in perfect English. But it had that GDragon swag to it.   “I’m lee sarang,” she said. “So you’re Korean?” GD says in annoyance. “Korean- American,” she says. “Great,” He says unenthusiastic.

Tears sprung his eyes some more as the flash backs continued.

 

 “Jinyong-ssi gwenchana?” she says saying his real name. At that moment she wanted to slap herself for giving herself away.

His eyes widen

“How did you know my name?” Then he looked like he wanted to smack himself. Probably realizing who he was under the veil of the alcohol influence on his brain.

“What do you want an autograph? A picture? He said agitated.

Although she would of liked both it wasn’t something she came for.

She shook her head.

“Okayyyyy,’ he said dragging the word out, “Then what do you want?”

“I want you to go back to your hotel.”

“, who are you? No one. I don’t have to listen to you. I’m g d g d baby, baby,” he said quoting his lyrics from the leaders.

Jinyong was in hysterics after that he couldn’t believe he called the diseased girl a . He really had a bad attitude and a bad drinking problem. Probably getting as close as an alcoholic.

All he wanted right now was to go back and listen to Sarang. She was dead now because of him. Because she cared so much about him and he didn’t get a two s about her until now, Ironic.

Jinyong collapsed from his position and fell to the floor in tears. Who was GD? And why was he like this? Jinyong didn’t like who he was anymore and the latter always seemed to get in a mess.

“Fuccckkkk!” he screamed.

This GDragon would be the death of him. He was tired of being him. He rarely could be Jinyong. He missed his originality. Jinyong was missed, missed very much.

He got up putting his hands through his hair. His breathing was heavy and his face was a mess. He started kicking everything and throwing everything around, screaming in the process.

Things were thrown off tables and anything and everything that was neat and organized was now on the floor. And that TV he just had too. He slammed a fist in it causing his hand to bleed and the TV to shatter.

It seemed like an eternity before he snapped back into reality. Realizing what he had done. GDragon got the best of him again. Jinyong replaced him and he returned to crying in pain and agony.

He wasn’t crazy. He didn’t have split personalities or anything like that. He just named his two different sides because of who he was. When he was on stage touring and going from country to country or being the leader of Bigbang, he was GDragon. GDragon was fierce, fearless, and emotionless  but with the exception of anger, and close to being an alcoholic. GDragon had that I don’t give personality. But when he was out of the famous spotlight, around his family, or in his feelings, he was Jinyong. This wasn’t often.

And there it was that feeling returned, that feeling of loneliness. This business had made him feel that way. And he would fight with manager hyung about his constant want of getting out.

Jinyong laid there crying until he cried himself asleep.

_

“oh god….”GDs manager whispered walking into the hotel sweet. It was like a tornado hit the hotel only in side this one room. He walked in through the mess and seen GD laying on the floor sound asleep in the middle off all the clutter. The cresses in his face faded normal, because worry were no longer there and made him look peaceful. He walked over to him and shook the young man.

“GD...” he shook again. ”GD...”

Waking up GD found himself surrounded by the mess he made a few hours ago.

“Let’s go, get dressed, and I will have someone clean this up. Also please try not to take your anger out on the hotel I got a call from the hotel for loud noise complaints and screaming,” he said concerned.

GD didn’t respond he just turned to his hotel bed room to get dressed.

And there he was the emotionless GDragon everybody.

_

There are always two sides to every story, but that doesn’t mean someone would believe the other side. Once they heard what they hear from one side the second side has a less chance at being herd out and is judged unfairly. But with the entertainment business things are made up and said about you and there is not much you could do but hope people don’t believe everything they hear. And with this car accident scandal. People blamed GD harshly because he was under the influence of alcohol. And from a famous person to an average person, something that both of them could of done could get a different outlook on the situation. Since GD is so spotlighted he is a role model and role models don’t drink and cause an episode, role models defiantly don’t kill a girl because his stupid actions. But an average person, well no one cares about them, it probably was an accident and maybe their life is bad. But a famous person is famous what could they possibly be hurting about, they have everything right?

“GD how do feel being intoxicated and causing that girl to die?” they were everywhere outside the hotel and it was an overwhelming feeling. But being the person GD is and had to be, he shook them off. But Jinyong kind of slipped through a second, but then he put it him away and replaced it with an angry GD.

“Really? Why don’t you go yourself ‘cause you don’t know anything.” GD said harshly. His manager heard his words and panicked. He told him not to say anything that would make it worse. Now there would be an article about his rudeness. Again.

“Okay! Okay! GD lets go,” He said guiding him throw the swamp of paparazzi quickly before anymore words were to be said out the hot heads mouth.

“GD, why do you drink so much, knowing every time something bad happens?”

“WHY THE DO YOU DRINK? AM I NOT HUMAN?! MICHOSEO?” after that one his manager quickly covered his mouth.

The questions kept coming out as they slowly pushed through the crowd.

“GD, is it’s said that the girl is your girlfriend why did you kill her like that?” Ok they had no right to say such harsh words.

 For one: he wasn’t a murder.

And for two: she wasn’t his girlfriend.

And for three: these questions plain pissed him off.

His manager tried to restrain GD but it was too late. He punched the reporter in his face causing the crowd to break apart as the guy fell.

“I didn’t kill no one so you!” he said to the guy but decided to say it to everyone, “SO ALL OF YOU CAN STOP SAYING THAT !”

“OKAY! OKAY! GD COME THE ON!” he said shoving him even harder through the crowd. Finally making in to the end, he shoved him in the car. Slamming the door, before upon hearing another say. “It must be true look how he is acting.”

Getting in the other side and shutting it the driver drove off.

His manger sat there for a few seconds before exploding,

He started hitting the back of the driver seat rapidly before turning to GD.

“GD how many time did I tell you to not say anything knowing what would happen?!” he hit him in the back of the head. ”And then you go hit one of them,” He pinched the bridge of his nose. ”What am I going to do with you? You know you’re an article now right? They haven’t wrote it but expect it by tonight.”

Like usual GD didn’t seemed fazed, there went that I don’t give a again.

“I thought I should let you know you make my life miserable and that I should get a raise for all the , YOUR I put up with! And all the things I do for you and get you out of. Yeah you know all those music awards you receive? Yeah they should be mine! Yeah I said it! I should get those because without me you’re nothing! You think it’s your fans?  No it’s me because I’m the only thing that keeps you from falling apart. And don’t forget I went against YG and didn’t make you get on that plane to Japan like he ordered me through the phone, and let me just say it was nicely either! You know he’s going to find out soon! Let’s hope it’s not from that article or I might strangle you.” And with that he hit the back of the seat again. And for the rest of the unknown car ride no one said anything. Tension was only in the air.

_

Gd’s eyes widened as they arrived at a hospital.

Why are we here?  Is she alive?

“Yes she is alive but not conscious.” The manager said breaking GD out his thoughts “She is in a coma, and I thought I might let you see her before we board the plane to japan in about exactly 3 hours.”

Jinyong was out to play gain and his guard came down.” Why? No!”

“I’m your manager and you will do as I say!”

It was no use so Jinyong swallowed his next words and followed after him  into the entrance of the hospital.

When Jinyong was young his dream was to be a doctor, then he found music and the dream died, along with Jinyong. GD was born and voila! A multi-platinum international superstar. But sometimes he wondered what it would be like to be a doctor. Would he be happy then or would he be just as he is now, lonely?

“This way GD,” His now calm manager guided him through the sad halls of the comatose wing of the hospital.

They stood in front of a door and Jinyong felt his breath caught in his throat. He turned the knob and the room reviled an unconscious Sarang, she was lying motionless on the bed. Gd tried to pretend she was sleeping, but his head told him the truth.

Tears stung his eyes as he wished to switch places with her.

Seeing GD get into his feeling his manger stepped outside.

After the door shut Jinyong let it out.

That should be me. He thought.

He looked at her bandaged face and a stab of pain went to his heart.

“Mian Sarang mian.”

Her hand moved but she didn’t wake up.

Gd grabbed her hand and kissed it. Out of all his fans she was his favorite. He knew favorites were wrong but Sarang was an exception. He had remembered her name and she took time out of her free time to help him. She also took a “bullet” for him by jumping in front of the car,

So she deserved the title.

And when she woke up he would tell her himself. This was something he needed to find out soon.

“I promise I will give you anything, take you anywhere you want when you wake up arasso? And I’m sorry for the harsh words that I said. And like you said I need to work on my attitude and not drink so much. I promise ill work on it…slowly.’’ He said knowing how hard GD could be. He was just so used to putting up that guard that it was hard to break.

“Sarang, saranghaeyo… gamsahamnida, thank you giving me something I don’t deserve.”

GD didn’t know what it was but he was drawn to the girl he met while he was intoxicated. He couldn’t figure it out but he wanted to. And from there he decided He needed to find a way to see her without causing problems.

GD had visited for about thirty minutes before his manger fished him out and told him it was time to go.

He looked at her one last time before he left, “I’ll be back for you, “he whispered to himself.

After that door closed a little weight lifted of his shoulders and he found himself determined. Jinyong was no longer here from this moment on. Not until he could see her again. Jinyong was someone’s, Jinyong was Sarangs. And it would be that way until Sarang said so.