Final

Divorce??

You clutched tightly on the brown envelope in your hand. You've been waiting for this for weeks and you can't wait to tell Suho about this. You've been very distant to Suho just for this and you won't let this pass.

"He'll be happy right? I'm sure he'll want this" you thought to yourself.

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

 

Suho was looking blankly at the window inside his office. His wife was all over in his busy mind. For the past 3 weeks, his wife was acting very distant to him and it bugged the hell out of him. For the 3 years that they have been married never once that his wife ignored him. He tried asking his wife what was wrong but it seems she always managed to escape before he could ask her.

"She can't be cheating on me, right?" He asked himself, scared and worried.

 

Suho recalled what happen last week. He asked her to have lunch with him but she immediately declined resulting him to have lunch by himself. He entered the restaurant and chose a table near the windows. A waiter asked for his order before going back again. 

 

Suho was looking around when he spotted his wife along with a stranger, much more, a guy. The guy smiled at her before opening the door and letting her enter first. They sat on a table 5 tables away from him. Suho felt his heart tightened at the scene. His wife with another guy! He heard her laugh and can't help but to eavesdrop at them.

" You seem can't wait to tell Suho about this" the guy said

"Of course! I am. Beside, suho doesn't know anything about this. So I'm pretty sure he'll be surprised." You winked

"I wonder how suho will react to this" 

"Oh, you'll see, Lay, you'll see" 

Both of you laughed and your orders came.

 

Suho clenched his fists and walked out of the restaurant with a broken heart.

 

Suho's thoughts were interrupted when his phone rings. He picked it up not caring who it was.

"Hey, it's me. Let's have dinner together tonight.  I have something important to tell you" your voice said.

Suho widened his eyes. Dinner? Together? Tonight? A smile spread along his face.

"Sure!" He eagerly answered. 

"Jagi, I love-" before he could even complete his sentence you already hang up on him. Suho sighed and looked at his phone with sad eyes.

Something important to tell him? He can't help but to feel scared for tonight.

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

 

You were busy placing the food that you prepared on the table for tonight. You can't contain your feelings for tonight. You looked one last look at the envelope before hiding it under the chair. You whipped your head around when you heard the doorbell rang.

You hurried to the door. You opened the door and manage to put up a poker face. Suho, usual, was very handsome especially in his black tuxedo.  His was looks very tired from work but he still managed to smile sweetly at you making you feel guilty for what you are going to do tonight. 

"Hi, I miss you" you turned around to avoid his hug.

"Dinner's ready" you said and went straight to the table.

 

It was pure silence. No one was speaking and it only made the dinner more awkward than it is.

"Umm... I-" suho looked at you. You sighed before grabbing the envelope under the chair.

" I want you to sign this. It's divorce papers. I want you to sign it now. Someone will come tomorrow to pick that up. Don't worry I already sign there. I just need you to sign it now." 

 

Suho looked at with a shocked face. Is he hearing right? Divorce? Suho grabbed the envelope harshly from you. Anger building up inside him. He slammed his fists on the table before standing up.

"DIVORCE?! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH THAT LAY GUY RIGHT?!" Suho yelled shaking lightly from anger. You widened your eyes when he mentions Lay.

"HA! GUESS WHAT? I'M NOT SIGNING ANY OF THESE PAPERS! WHERE'S THAT LAY? I'LL KILL HIM!" Suho turned around heading to the door with the envelope in his hand.

"SUHO! WAIT! Just look at the papers first.  Read it first!"you hissed at him. He turned to you with poison in his eyes.

"Please..." you begged him.

He slowly grabbed the papers and opened it. He widened his eyes when he saw the contents of it. He looked at you and you were smirking at him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!!" 

"Yes! Suho you're to be a father" you smiled at him.

"What- I-I don't understand" 

"Suho, the reason why I was being very distant to you is because I want to surprise you. I couldn't stay with you because you'll pick up hints that I'm pregnant " you laughed.

"I thought you're really asking for a divorce. I don't what I'm going to do without you by my side. You're everything that matters to me and I can't let you slip away like that." Suho said.

 

You hugged him tightly and you could feel his arms snaking around your waist.

"I'm a father.."

"I AM A FATHER! WOOOO!!" Suho yelled while picking you up and turning you around. He suddenly stopped when he remembered something.

"But who's that lay guy?" He looked at you suspiciously and you lauged.

"Lay is my doctor and he was the one who gave me the pictures of the baby" he caress his face.

"And to even think of it you want ed to kill him" you teased. 

"I don't care. I just don't want you beside any other guy except me"  suho said before claiming your lips.

 

"You need to be punished for fooling me,babe" he smiled evily at you before dragging you to the bedroom.