One

Vanilla
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin's POV

 

"Hey, still there?"  the person on the other line asked. Sungmin can't help but to blush as he's busy staring at Kyuhyun's pic on his laptop. The person on the other line long forgotten as his mind starts to wander back on that fateful day.

 

(Flashback)
October 24, 2013 — 11:20am

Day of Super Show 5 

 

"Waahh~ I can't waaaait~ They're at the airport already, right~?" Krystal nodded at me while she's still busy texting.

 

"I'm tired of walking already~ can we sit there for a moment?" I asked her.

 

You know, I still can't think of the reason on how we became bestfriends! I'm cute and adorable and I follow the rules and everything nice while she's completely opposite of me! She's hard-headed and insensitive and frank and she's a gangster, I'm telling you. She's actually gorgeous though, that's why her being a gangster will be the last thing that you'll think. Long story short, we're completely not alike.

 

"Come on, let's go," she said. 

 

'Pfft.' I could tell that she's having her 'I'm-pissed-off-so-don't-push-your-luck' morning.

 

As we're crossing the road, and at the freaking middle of it already, a white van appeared and is ready to go inside the parking lot if not for us who are still at the middle of the road.

 

'Don't tell me that... IT'S SUPER JUNIOR'S VAN!!!! OH MY GOODNESS. THEY CAN SEE ME. OH MY GOD, WAIT. AM I DREAMING?? ARE THEY REALLY INSIDE THAT VAN?!!!' While I'm still busy trying to calm myself down, more vans started to arrive. The fans started to gather around while shrieking like banshees. 

 

"Oh my goodness," I muttered as I saw his hand. I swear I saw his hand!!!! IT'S CHO ING KYUHYUN'S HAND WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE. I can't be wrong, that's his hand... and oh my... KILL ME NOW!!! HE WINKED AT ME!!!!!!!!! 

 

"ASDFGBKLAVXBXBSYEBDJS!!!! KYAAAAAAHHHH~!!!!!" My inner self is starting to come out, I'm doomed. I can't let him see me like this. I took a deep breath to stop hyperventilating. 

 

'Oh my God. It's not working.'

 

Suddenly, the window of the van in front of me opened, and all hell break loose. A black head with beautiful yet naughty eyes, pointed nose and a very plump kissable smirking lips popped in front of me. . . Holy cow! He's even more perfect up close!!! I swear I look like right now gaping at him like a fish.

 

"Kyuhyun..." I whispered, but no sound came out.
 
'Great,' But it seems like he happened to have read my lips.
 
"Hi there, babe~" Kyuhyun muttered with a wink.
 

 "KYAAAAHHH~!!! OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. WAIT. AM I DREAMING?! IS THIS A DREAM?! KISS ME IF THIS IS A ING DREAM!!" Embarrasing, but that's what I really shrieked.

 

Things happened so fast. I swear I saw someone from inside the van, and I'm betting all my plushies at home that it's Heechul who did that, pushed Kyuhyun's head towards mine.

 

I closed my eyes to r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter