Meeting A New Friend?

School of Love ♡

Listening to her ipod which was playing Beethoven's Violin Sonata in F major, Yeaji admired the park's view. The sky was a great pastel blue, while the clouds seemed fluffy as marshmallows. Recalling what had happened earlier in class, Yeaji thought hard at her professor's words. How exactly could she study something when she doesn't major in it.

"Modern Music? But, I major in classical music. It's too hard!" Yeaji pouted as she stood herself up, heading to the pathway.

Staring at her watch once more, Yeaji still had a long way to go till the end of the day. Since her day was filled with free periods, this gave her time to study more. Crossing the road, Yeaji's eyes caught a glimpse of the opening of a new music store. This suddenly gave her an idea. Entering the store, Her eyes widened at the many aisles filled with different types of music genres. From folk, to rock, to even classical her favorite. As her footsteps leaded her to the classical music aisle, she suddenly froze as her professor's words echoed in her head. Study the art of 'Modern Music'. 

"What exactly is modern music?" Yeaji mumbled to herself, but didn't realize the owner of the store was right behind her. The dumbfounded Yeaji stood there as she quietly thought to herself, but was suddenly disturbed from a tap on her shoulder.

"Hmm look's like you need help missy!" a young man smiled brightly, as his right hand formed a 'hello' wave.

"Uhh, Who are you?" Yeaji pointed as she examined the male figure in front of her. His hair seemed to be styled into the 'messy' hair do, as his pants hanged low and his shirt was covered with chocolate, not to mention a pair of headphones wrapped around his neck.

"Oh Me?" the young fellow pointed to himself as he chuckled. He straitened himself up as he stood there with pride shown all over him.

"I'm the owner of this store. The names Minhyuk" he grinned, leaving the shocked Yeaji.

"Y-Y-You're the owner of this s-store? Why do you look so young!" Yeaji stuttered.

"That's what they all say! Now It seemed like you need help! Care for a lending hand?!" he leaned in closer causing Yeaji to step back.

"No Thanks" Yeaji quickly said, as she hurridly headed towards the next aisle.

Rack by Rack, Yeaji was still confused of what the term Modern Music meant. Her eyes scattered each music rack, but she still couldn't find the right answer. Majoring in classical music, it was hard for a student like her to study the opposite genre. By a far distance, the owner of the store, Minhyuk, observed the confused Yeaji, standing back up again he suddenly yelled from a distance.

"Just tell me, what you need help with!" He waved his hands trying to catch the young girl's attention. Thank God, there were no other customers at the time.

Yeaji widened her eyes, thinking the young man was a stalker or a e watching her every move. Stepping back, Yeaji secretly reached for her handbag, as she sneakily got out her whistle. Never knew this was in handy. Thanks omma. The loud footsteps were approaching her, as the male figure was coming closer and closer when suddenly-

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The sound of her '' whistle was blowing. Yeaji blew harder, thinking that the owner of the store was going to kidnap her or do something worse, her. Minhyuk, the store owner, bent down in pain, while covering his ears, preventing him to get deaf by the minute.

"Y-Yah! S-Stop! That's t-to LOUD!" he squealed causing Yeaji to stop and stare.

"Huh?" the dumbfounded Yeaji stood there.

"What are you thinking? Entering my store but instead making me deaf!" the poor boy squealed, leaving Yeaji to just stand there.

"Bwoh? I t-thought you were a !" Yeaji pointed causing the male to have a 'WTF' expression plastered onto his face.

"M-Me? A ! I w-as just helping you!" he said.

"Oh, Mianhe!" Yeaji scratched the back of her non-itchy head, slightly embarrassed. 

There was an awkward silence. Minhyuk took a glance of the female figure, when suddenly both their eyes met. When suddenly...the two chuckled in unison.

"Aish! You stubborn girl!" Minhyuk chuckled as he lightly grabbed her arm leading her to another aisle.

"You see here?" Minhyuk added. Yeaji nodded in response.

"This is what you call Modern Music! There's a whole type of them! Modern music, Is currently the music people listen to right now! It varries from pop, but to me modern music is mostly modern rock!" Minhyuk, nooded, leaving Yeaji shocked. Hm he's not so bad after all.

"Come here!" Minhyuk added, as he leaded her to the front of the store.

"Take this and listen to them! These are a few examples of modern music!" the young boy, handed Yeaji a stack of CD's. Yeaji examined the cd's then at the male figure in front of her. She was left speechless, he was actually not bad after all. Nice.

"Ah! Don't stare at me like that! Now get out of here! You can borrow them at the meantime! Just don't steal them, or you'll owe me!" Minhyuk placed his hands on the female's shoulders as he leaded her outside.

"Owe You?!" Yeaji added.

"Yes owe me! O-W-E! You will OWE ME not money but FOOD!" the young man chuckled. 

Bidding a goodbye, Minhyuk waved delightly as Yeaji made her way to her college. Since her College campus was located in the city of seoul, It wasn't a surprise for her to head back to the music store again, as it was quite close.

_________________________

Second Chapter is UP! The story is getting somewhere.. LOL

Love & Comment <3