The Encounter

School of Love ♡

First day back at Uni and Yeaji was confident. Although it was the first day back, Yeaji was already confident on her fresh new beginning. As she stepped in the hallways everyone were admiring Yeaji. Afterall, She did get a new hairstyle over the holidays. Just as her morning was going smoothly a rude interupption distracted her. It was her two bestfriends Nana and Sunny. Yeaji loved them to death but at times they just get up her nerves. Sunny was one of her bestfriends. She was smart, quiet but not to mention a drama queen! She would have to be the drama mama in the group! As for Nana, She was hella funny but not to mention loud, talk-ative and a party animal. But Yeaji couldn't help but love them!

"OMO your hair! YEAJI YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!" Nana said 

"YEAJJJJII wow, You look so different" Sunny said with excitement.

All three of them were on their way up to their first period class but something distracted them halfway, It was a bunch of fangirls screaming at the Beat's as they entered the school hallway. You see, The Beat's is a group that consisted of the school's most popular boys who are Nichkhun,Chansung and of course Taecyeon. Everywhere they go, Everyone admired them. Fangirls would squeal, Guys would step back and teacher's wouldn't dare talk back.

"Aish, I hardly know these guys and already their pisssing me off!" Yeaji said as she gave them glares.

"Yah, Their Hot! I wouldn't mind getting on with them. If you know what I mean" Kim Nana squealed. 

"Aish disgusting, You'll go with any guy that catches your eye! Have you ever had a PROPER relationship?!" Sunny assumed.

"Yah, Stop fighting! I'll be off to class now, See you later! Annyeong!"  Yeaji waved and ran off.

And with that, Yeaji ran to her first class; Classical/Traditional Music. Yeaji sat on her seat and realized she was just in time!

"Phew, Thank God I'm not late again!" Yeaji murmered to herself in relief. 

"Now Class, Welcome Back! How was your holidays!? Today we will be having a change! As you all know classical music is completly different to modern music. As for Musicians, We all want to discover the wonder's of music. So I asked Mr Shin the modern music lecturer, If my classical music class could tag along with the modern music majors. Now before, You all might be wondering. I chose this because I wanted a change! I wanted to see how classical and modern music could work. Now I want you all to listen and pay attention to this, Because this would be going on for the rest of the semester. Not to mention your finals and reports! So instead of giving you a Tutor, I want to give you the chance of having the time to explore the wonder's of modern music. Ask students who are taking up modern music and ask's for tips and ideas, Study in the Library or do anything that will help you!. So now, Get up and work! This is your chance now.....CLASS DISSMISS" Mr Park said, With a grin on his face.

"Aish, What is this? WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS!" Just as yeaji thought she was alone in the college hallways, She was wrong. A male student was sitting in the staircase with a book covering his face. He seemed like he was taking a rest, Until Yeaji distracted him.

"YAH! YOU THERE! CAN'T YOU KEEP QUIET! I'm trying to work here!" The male student got up and pointed at Yeaji.

"WORK? YAH, By the look's of it, You seem like your not doing work! More like Sleeping! PABO!" Yeaji yelled from acroos the hallway.

"What did you just Say? Do you know who I am?" The male student walked toward's Yeaji, And gave her an evil glare.

"I don't care if your the president of Korea or even my father. NOBODY yell's at me! Now if you must know, I need to go now. SEE YOU." Yeaji said and was about to walk off but the male student stopped her by saying something.

"YAH! YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK BECAUSE YOU WILL REGRET THIS!! YOU HEARD THAT R-E-G-R-E-T" The male student said.

"I think I heard you the first time. Geez" Yeaji said giving in a sarcastic tone and walked off to the park.
 

Yeaji sat down on the park bench just thinking who she encountered at the college hallways. He was awfully rude and had no respect nor manners! Just who was that Guy? And why would she regret what she told him? Could it be that he was poplular? Aish how annoying.

____________________________________

First Chapter, What do you Guys think? Sorry if it was boring. ^^