Sweet Compensation

Sweet Compensation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”Hmmph!” you said your mouth filled with chocolate. The boxes you were carrying were heavy, but that didn’t stop you from downing a big piece before moving them in the room.

You tilted your head back, trying to keep the chocolate from falling when you collided with something. You stepped back and turned sideways to see.

Howon was looking at you slightly annoyed, staring first at you and then at the pile of various purple stuff on the floor.

 ”Sorry” you tried to say but only humming sounds came out.

He sighed, took the boxes from you and put them on the floor. You finally took the chocolate from your mouth when Howon tapped you on the shoulder.

 You turned around and your eyes opened wide when he suddenly made his move on you. His arms went around your waist pulling you closer.

”Mmm?” you exclaimed, chocolate still in your mouth.

 ”You need to compensate me” he said.

You snorted. ”Compensate you?” you said as best as you could. ”For what?”

”For the collision and for my stuff that are still on the floor” he said, pointing behind him.

You raised your eyebrow. “That wasn’t deliberate” you said your mouth not so full anymore. ”Plus there are no witnesses” you continued cockily. You tapped his forehead with your chocolate-free hand. You tried to move but he wouldn’t let you.

”Yes” he said but you refused again. He came even closer, one hand on the small of your back, the other on your neck.  You smirked and pursed your lips shut tightly.

You shook your head again. ‘Oh yeah’ he said and kissed you- or better, tried to kiss you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter