The Bad Day

My Goddess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-To Information-

*Pulchram is Jung Joohyun. I will use her name in Part II.

*Avunculus is Lee Junki. He is the uncle Joohyun.

*Fratrem is Sisters

*Patrem is The Supreme God/Father.

 

 

***

 

He stood not far from the person he is seeking. He's like a stalker, or actually he's a stalker. He was wearing jeans a little torn and a denim shirt, he brought a camera in his hand. Endlessly he pressed a button click to take a picture of the person he is seeking.

SNSD's Seohyun.

She is the person he is seeking. He is interested in her personal life, and the more attracted a romance with a singer and actor Jung Yonghwa of CNBLUE.

Since the end of their virtual marriage until now, has never subsided gossip saying that they are dating for real. Even the fans are increasing as time goes, and increasingly  accumulated fans around the world to support them. And that makes it sure is recognition Yonghwa of CNBLUE who always say that they are not dating.

He was also a man, they even have the same name. The difference is, he's an artist and he's a journalist. Oh, rectified. He is an heir who masquerade as journalists. He could see from the look on CNBLUE's Yonghwa expression when told they are not dating, that he lied.

Is he a shipper?

And the answer is 'Yes'. He's a Yongseo shipper, strange indeed, a journalist who love his own target.

"I’m sure to get you two"

Now he was standing behind a wall of Incheon International Airport, the lurk SNSD's Seohyun running towards the deserted alley. As a shipper, and also the paparazzi he knew their schedules, SNSD go to LA and CNBLUE  go to Malaysia for their concert. His smile grew as what is seen of him , there CNBLUE's Yonghwa were waiting for her. When he is ready to take a picture, suddenly clapping slowly his shoulder surprised him.

"Hyung? What are you doing here? "

"Shut up" He tried to shut the mouth of his co-workers.

Co-workers slightly tilted his head to see behind his back.

"What you see? I don’t see anything there "

"Oh?" He turned around and right there is no one else there. He cursed inwardly.

“Yah!! This all because of you. If you do not come I will get jackpot. Aissh!! "

"What are you drill Hyung? Are not you supposed to be in the Blue House to interview the president's life? "

"I've told the others to get there"

"Oh hell, if the bear knows you're dead Hyung" Lee Joon said, worried.

"I don’t care, you see, the count of three he would call me" He showed his phone screen in front of Joon. And true, the count of three phones lit up and listed the name 'Bear' on his phone screen.

"Oh? What would you do?"

He shrugged his shoulders relaxed "maybe I'll see" he replied lazy and left.

He is Jung Yonghwa, the sole heir Kenzo International Magazine. A man handsome, charismatic and makes his life feel free. He does not care what people think, because it made him dizzy. He runs a life as he pleases. He hated the fact that he is an heir. And he hated that he was born with the name JUNG, but he's still wearing it to honor his mother even though he hated his father.

He wondered why his name should be the same as a famous singer band CNBLUE. What was her mother thinking when giving him the name? Is the mother of CNBLUE's Yonghwa and his mother friends? So give them the same name. Or maybe, they are twins? Oh! That is not unreasonable. Hell, he does not care. At least, his name is famous as vocalist Band CNBLUE although he is not an idol.

 

***

 

On the bright sky, there has been a commotion among the gods. In the room full of white décor and large war broke each other's opinion. The Gods of Judgment and gods of defenders figth to each other to determine which one is right and wrong which makes the supreme god of the dizziness.

"Patrem you have to punish her. You've got it down to Earth, "said one of the gods of judgment.

"Patrem, please forgive her. She does not know anything about the Earth, she does not even know anything about humans. She's your daughter, would you want to see your daughter suffer on Earth. You have to think about it Patrem "said the defender god does not want to lose.

"But she's guilty! Patrem you have to be fair though she your daughter "

"Shut up!! I decisive punishment for her! And I will act fairly "Patrem the supreme god and the power in the sky his hand clenching anger.

"I will make a decision in front of my daughter and all of you!"

"Avunculus, Search Pulchram and bring her to me, now!"

As a command, Avunculus straight away and bring the palace guards to search Pulchram. he knew, Pulchram escape from white castle to hide. He knows, Pulchram will not be able to accept the punishment for her actions.

He and the guards spread out accross the sky searching for her. Partly Guards search to the East, partly in the West and remainder to the South with him. They searched the place Pulchram but no ordinary visit. And finally they see Pulchram and chase while her trying to escape.

"Pulchram .. Stop! If you're shy, this will be giving you!" Avunculus shout.

"I'm not going to stop, I don’t  want to Earth!"

As they continue to pursue and Pulchram not give up, Avunculus finally use its power. He was moving his hands and utter the magic words to her. Pulchram cash stopped and stood statue.

"Patrem looking for you, I'll bring you to him"

Pulchram want to rebel but her body could not move at all because of his magic. She just glared at the sign she does not like. She wants to speak words of magic to free her, but can not move at all.

"I'm sorry Pulchram, This command"

Avunculus and the guards returned to the white palace to bring Pulchram in his hand. They entered the hall where the gods of defenders, the god of judgment and Patrem waiting for them. Some the gods of defenders cheering to punish her when Pulchram past them.

Pulchram hear them whispering about her. How could she make such a mistake and carelessness. She was a daughter of the supreme god, she's even known for its friendly and graceful, but how could she behave like that.

"Pulchram listen to me, you have made a big mistake. And every god and goddess of the guilty will be punished, including you. I also have to punish you if you were my daughter "Patrem breathe. "You.. will turn to Earth as punishment"

"Patrem, please forgive me, I promise not to do it again, please" Pulchram kneeling before him.

"I did not mean to kill her. She came and tried to rescue the evil humans"

"I just wanted to give a lesson on the evil humans, but she suddenly came and, and .. and everything I did not expect it to die" continued full reasons.

"How can you think with to judge the wicked human Pulchram?!!"

Patrem screaming and scared her. "I .. I .."

"You have no right to punish him. Here, we have rules and you should not interfere in their affairs !! They have their own destiny!!"

"What did you forget? You’re my daughter, how can you do that and break the rules. Pulchram, you make me ashamed in front of the gods and goddesses!!"

"I'm sorry Patrem" her father's words earned her shed tears and made clear skies turned into cloudy.

"Patrem, it was my first mistake and it's been a very long time. Did you not be able to lighten my sentence with no drop me to the Earth? Please, Patrem" Pulchram pleaded with both hands ask for mercy.

The gods defenders saw pity. Pulchram is the goddess of good and very friendly. She never did anything wrong to make him embarrassed and angry. She is very pretty and a lot of other goddesses who envied her. Not infrequently there is a goddess who tried to kill her and try to make her in trouble. But Pulchram always managed to handle it. She never grudge against anyone.

Her beauty makes the gods much like to have it, but none that she received to be her best man.

She never liked the humans, according to her all humans are equal, callous and have a sneaky things to get something. She also thinks that the human is never grateful for what they get, if they had their heyday will forget the little things, distinguishes the rich and poor.

The God of defenders believe Pulchram not intend to kill the man. The Gods of defenders always believe the actions Pulchram. They want to help Pulchram. But, if Patrem already decided, they can’t do anything about it. They can only pray the best for Pulchram.

"You're going to Earth tonight" Patrem said firmly.

"You stay there for a hundred days, after which you can return here. Would I take half your power, you have to live and learn on their own"

Pulchram looked at her father with a view of pleading. She knows her father is fair and wise god. But this is her daughter, can’t he to give mercy?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter