002

Keeper

Hyoyeon walked into her room with her Latte looking happy.

Sehun stopped at her door to take a look at her, He studied everything about her. The way she smiled; How it just shined like the sun. The way she looked. Sehun thought Hyoyeon made Eye Bags look pretty. Everything about her stunned Sehun in every way possible. He stared until Hyoyeon noticed the Blonde boy looking in her room. Sehun gulped with Big eyes and suddenly went down.

Hyoyeon smiled putting down her coffee and walking to her door.

"Hello?" Hyoyeon peeped her head out of the room. Sehun slowly came up with his hand on the back of his head.

"Heh." Sehun had flushed cheeks and was humiliated. Hyoyeon laughed. Sehun's heart pumped fast, He never heard such a perfect laugh.

"What are you doing here?" Hyoyeon suddenly asked.

"U-Um I w-was with M-my Mom." Sehun managed to get out.

*What is wrong with you Oh Sehun! Just act like a normal human being!!*

"Oh, Is your Mother okay?" Hyoyeon tilted her head with a worried look.

"Yeah! She just needs to stay here a l-little while."

*There you go Sehun*

"Why are you here?" Sehun asked.

"Umm I have," Hyoyeon paused before speaking "I have Cancer." Hyoyeon said confessed looking down

"I don't have many friends because of it." Hyoyeon looked sad.

"You could leave now, they always do anyways." Hyo was about to go in her room but a hand snatched her wrist.

"NO!" Sehun accidently yelled, "No, I don't care if you have Cancer... I still wanna be friends."

"W-What?" Hyo looked suprised.

"I don't care, I still want to be friends." Sehun repeated his words.

"Really?" Hyo turned to Sehun.

Sehun nodded and smiled.

Hyoyeon smiled bright she felt her heart flutter. She barely noticed how handsome Sehun was. Sehun had thick eyebrows, he had a high nose, perfect fair skin, pink lips, and a white smile. Her heart skipped a beat looking at him.

"Hyoyeon! Your shrimp cocktail is here!" Nurse Young said coming in. Sehun and Hyoyeon both snapped out of the Daze.

"Oh! Who is your... Friend Hyo?" Nurse Young asked studying Sehun.

"He's kinda cute." Nurse young whispered in Hyoyeon's ear.

"Can you just go in the Room?" Hyoyeon asked with a flushed face. Sehun laughed a little which made Hyoyeon smile.

"Okay, Okay! I'll go." Nurse Young left the two alone.

"I didn't get your name." Hyoyeon said.

"It's Sehun." Sehun smiled.

"Hyoyeon." Hyoyeon shook hands with Sehun

"I have to go eat now, Need to eat! Come back tommorow." Hyoyeon paused and smiled "Sehun."

Hyoyeon went into her room with the door closing behind her.

"Hyoyeon." Sehun said under his breath.

                                 

Hyoyeon sat in her bed with a big smile on her face.

Nurse Young stared at her with a smile from ear to ear.

"What?" Hyoyeon said popping a shrimp in .

"You know very well." Nurse Young said.

"What? Sehun?"

"Sehun? That's his name?"

"Yeah." Hyoyeon nodded

"OOOH What did he say!" The eager Nurse asked.

"We just talked, And I gained a new friend." Hyoyeon shrugged eating another shrimp.

"I hope it becomes more." Hyo's Nruse said smiling.

Hyoyeon blushed.

"No, Just Friends."

*I Hope we do too.* Hyo thought to herself.

Thoughts of Sehun passed her mind through the night. She hoped He waa going to come back tommorow.

                      

Sehun layed in his bed. He thought of The beauty he had met today. Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon.

It's the name he couldn't just stop thinking of.

He never knew a girl would have such an impact on him . Even if she had Cancer. And as Sehun thought. He realized, Hyoyeon made him take his attention off Mother that had been sick. For awhile.

*I hope we can become more than friends Hyoyeon.*

Sehun fell asleep with thought everywhere.