Just another day..NOT!

A Summer Of Disasters With The Famous Idiots! (Hiatus)

 

Hani’s POV

“Hay baby sis! Missed me?” started my ideal bro –please note the sarcasm— while sitting on my bed next to me –which was his apparently— while hugging his pink bunny. Why is this retard smiling so widely?

“No. I didn’t miss you even for a second as a matter of fact.” I replied back boringly while shutting off the manga I was reading which I had borrowed from Alex the previous evening.

“O..kay. So! I was wondering, how do you find life here now that you’re finally here after 16 years?” he asked with a grin lingering on his lips. Why is he so excited all of a sudden?

“You make it sound like I was dying to come to this place. Why do you care? It’s not like you missed me or something or wanted me to come here anyways.” I said out with a plain expression.

“Come on~. I did miss you and I do care about you my little beautiful sister.”

“I know I’m beautiful but you don’t really need to say that out. It makes me feel like you want something from me. Psh!”

“We siblings really did inherit good looks from mom though.” He began.

“Oh please. Don’t compare me with mom. Every time my beauty is mentioned, she insists to have a beauty competition between us. I mean, she can’t get over her ‘middle age’ fact and tries to get into a competition against me. Poor she, loses every single time yet never learns her lesson. Her acts really make me sigh every month. One thing I’m glad about coming to Seoul is being away from her childish self.” I finished off my rant about the horrible memories regarding mom and her horrid make-up sessions.

“That’s so rude of you =.=. And to think that mom loves you more than us sons.”

“You do know I don’t give a damn about you brothers, right?” I had that signature smirk on my face.

“Okay, okay. Now be honest and tell me, how do you find life here? Are you really enjoying here?” he asked with a concerned tone.

“OK. Life is fine here but it’s getting boring as the time has been passing by. Not to forget, your members are total weirdos and I don’t think I need to describe that.”

“I can understand that though.”

“And the heat is fierce and to be honest enough, I’m not used to all these changes. But it’s still enjoyable and exciting.”  I finally ended my rant while sarcastically stressing on the last two words starting with “E”.

“You make it sound so bad Hani-ah,” he said with a sad face.

“Aniyo^^ I’m stating how bad it really is^^” I finished while batting my long eyelashes.

He stayed silent for a while and then,

“Okay! I’ve got an idea. But please promise me you won’t cause any trouble.” He spoke out and his eyes lit up as if the light bulbs in his brain were reflecting through those 2 orbs, I mean eyes. Curiosity got the better of me and I was now dying to listen to his idea.

“Tell me about it.^^” Finally, finally I’ll not die of boredom in a dorm filled with…well, 14 weirdos and their pit less stomachs.

“Come to our MV recording =D” wait, what?

“And here I thought you were being useful for once and came up with a good idea.” Sarcasm was clearly evident in my statement.

“It is a good idea Hani-ah! Just imagine…”

“NO!” I cut him off.

“No, no. Just imagine” he began, “watching the K-pop kings creating history. How cool will that be! Every. Single. Girl. familiar with k-pop dreams to have such a day in her life at least once and you, my baby sis, has hit that very jackpot.” He spoke while puffing out his chest with pride, exaggerating on his point of how lucky I’ll be to be watching a bunch of 10 crazy boys dancing in a closed box while jumping like crazy monkeys – that blonde monkey resembles the monkey for a reason— and get bored to death. I’ve never seen these guys dance before but that monkey guy is an exception since he danced to some “sorry” dance while apologizing to me long back. But trust me, I’m least interested.

“..and then you’ll even get to meet our seniors and juniors…” this guy seriously talks more than a girl and to think that the girls are called the talkers. He’s been blabbering non-stop and it won’t be a lie to tell that I didn’t give an ear to half of his points and explanations.

“You’re not even listening to me, are you~~?”he said while shaking my shoulders vigorously to bring me out of my thoughts.

“If you know then why are you wasting your precious ATP molecules on me for something like that? Go and let me bury myself in this manga to escape this deadly boredom~~” I replied back while being shaken by my lame brother. “Now STOP shaking me~~”

He stopped shaking me and to his serious mode.

“Hani please.” He sighed. “I want to spend more time with you and since I’m always busy with my hectic schedules, I feel the guilt of ignoring you unintentionally.” Sincerity was evident in the soft speech he suddenly switched to.

He got off the bed and faced me while kneeling down and holding my hands into his.

“I confess I wasn’t happy about your arrival Hani-ah.” He started. Ok. That made me kind of sad to hear that coming straight from his lips. I mean, I knew it anyways. He didn’t have to come out open about it. But no~ he had to be as honest as me -.-

“I confess I didn’t give much time to you since we are really busy with our 5th album.” As if I care. Actually, I do. No. Not about that damned album. I haven’t even seen a single Music Video or performance of theirs to be honest enough.

“I confess th-“

“OK! Enough with your confessions. It doesn’t make me feel any better thank you very much.” I cut him off midsentence.

“Bt I want to spend time with you. You don’t even know how badly I want to.” Aww, for once, I find him eligible to be my elder brother.

“Ok. I’ll tag along. But don’t expect me to enjoy whatever you guys will be doing. If I get bored, you’re to be held responsible. Deal?”

“Deal!”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................

“CUT!” shouted the director.

After Minnie’s all those confessions, I’ve got a confession to make. I confess, coming here was a M.I.S.T.A.K.E. it’s so unbearably B.O.R.I.N.G.!!!

What was I expecting anyways? I agree the choreography is good and so is the music. The title goes like, “A-CHA!” I mean, do they really scare away delicate girls by making such songs despite that personality of theirs? And my prediction of them dancing in a box became true and it’s scarily creepy to know that!

“We’ll take a 10 and let’s start with Eunhyuk’s dance break after that.” The director finished. They’ve been doing this since past how long? 1 and a half hour I guess? *sigh*

“Here, drink this.” And here comes my useless brother. He’s not really useless but let’s just get over it.

“So, how is it? Cool, isn’t it?” he asked while sitting on the chair next t mine & sipping on his water bottle after handling me one too.

“Let me drink my water and quench my thirst first.” Seriously, I was getting dehydrated. The heat sure is fierce here unlike London.

I noticed him watching me intently with those puppy dog eyes as I was gulping the water.

“Stop looking at me like that.” I said after gulping enough & satisfying my thirst.

“People can mistake our relationship if you keep staring at me like that. Not to forget, I was introduced to the crew and reporters as Uki & Alex’s friend.” I finished off.

“Fine, fine. Now tell me, enjoying? ^^” he had that wide grin.

“It’s fine. But the fact doesn’t change that I’m bored. You guys might be enjoying it but I don’t really enjoy all the ‘cues’ and ‘actions’ and ‘cuts’ going on.” I replied back nonchalantly.

“Get ready boys! Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Donghae, take your positions!” and did I mention before how I’ve started to hate the director’s voice after all those commands?

“Coming~~” screamed back Sungmin enthusiastically.

“I’ve got to go now Hani-ah.” He continued.

“I’m leaving this box and going to get some fresh air by the way.” I stated getting up from this god forsaken chair. Ouch! My !

“Ok. But stay in the building or nearby, alright? And keep your handphone on.” He switched on to his elder brother mode.

“Don’t pretend like you care. You’re not an overprotective brother unlike the fish or the horse and I’m pretty glad about it.” I scoffed while fixing my handbag over my right shoulder.

“You don’t even let me pretend -.- Anyways, got to go^^” he ended off with a bunny smile. Yeah, yeah. Flash those well aligned teeth for a C.F. for all I care.

I went to Alex; who was blushing while watching her Starcraft addicted boyfriend sing and dance. Aww, she looks so cute and adorable.

I approached Alex and started to talk.

“Hey Al. I was wondering if you’d like to get out of this box and inhale some fresh air?”

“Fresh air…Hmm….” She looked at the weirdos dancing seriously and smiled a little. She then looked up at me and nodded with a smile.

“Let’s go. I wanted to grab some ice cream anyways.” She said and we started heading out. On the way out, I noticed Uki inspecting the wardrobes and accessories and directing the stylists of what to do next. That girl sure loves to stress herself out while managing things for these weirdos. And to think that she’s just 19!

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................

“It’s been so long since I met up with Key and Luna. I wonder what they might be doing at the moment.” Alex muttered out loud while placing her green tea flavored ice cream on the table.

“Key and Luna?” I blurted out.

“Oh! They’re my childhood friends. We were together in the orphanage but then got separated when my dad adopted me. Key and Luna are S.M. artists too by the way. Have you ever heard of SHINee and f(x)?” she asked and did some weird greeting before starting on her ice cream & I guess I heard her mutter ‘Kyuhyun’ silently if I’m not mistaken.

I eyed her and replied, “ Nope. I rarely know anything about this pop industry or whatsoever.”

“Don’t tell me you don’t even know DBSK????” she asked all surprised.

“What’s that?” I asked puzzled.

“OMG! You should be living under rocks if you don’t know The DBSK!”

“And you should be an alien on earth if you don’t know The B2ST!” jumped in Uki into the conversation while taking a seat and placing her chocolate mint flavored ice cream on the table.

“Where did you come from?” Alex and I asked in unison and shock was quite evident in our tones.

“The stylists were giving me a hard time so I came to cool off my head with some ice cream. I can’t drink alcohol at day time alright.” She finished.

OMG Alex~~~~~” we heard a shrill all of a sudden and Alex started choking on her ice cream. Wow, people choke on ice creams too.

We looked at the figure running towards Alex & attacking her in a girly hug. Ouch! That might have hurt.

To my amusement, it was a guy and was soon followed by 4 others behind him.

Kim Kibum! Can you let go off me now?” Alex groaned. Oh! I forgot to tell that she fell on the floor all thanks to that attack by this weirdo.

“Noona~~!” came another boy and attacked Alex. Ouch! The pain might have doubled up.

“You’re not being any help Taemin.” said a guy who looked a little like a puppy but mostly like a dinosaur with naturally big, flaring nostrils. Why do boys look like animals in Korea?

“Oops! Sorry noona.” Saying this, the ‘Tae’ something guy got up & pulled off the other weirdo away from Alex.

Uki was busy laughing while I couldn’t help but feel all awkward. I’m not really comfy with the boys as you know already.

We all were soon sharing the same table and Alex began introducing the guys to me although I was least bothered about it.

After the boys got done with their final introduction in chorus, it was time I introduced myself –more like Alex giving out my intro.

“This is Sungmin hyung’s younger sister, Hani^^” Alex finished.

“And my soon-to-be-girlfriend!” and where did this come out from now?

“What the hell Void?! Are you stalking me now?!!” I can’t contain my anger. Like seriously, he sprang at me from behind while making that creepy entry of his.

“I have to be well informed about the whereabouts of my chick, you know.” He said while wriggling those damned eyebrows of his.

“I’m no chick of yours, you !” I can feel my nails digging into my skin because of clutching my fists tightly.

“Oo~~ I love it when you play fierce, I love this swag.”

“You’ll love it more when I break your bones again.” I scoffed while rolling my eyes at him.

“Ahem, Ahem.” Our little old bickering was interrupted by the girly guy from before.

“OK. Since you’re from U.K., you sure speak English too, don’t you?” he asked in his diva-ish manner.

“Spending 16 years there and not knowing the language is simply being stupid and ignorant, isn’t it?” I answered back in my British English accent.

I noticed the other guys snickering at the diva.

“She’s good Key Umma. I like noona already.” said the chirpy youngster while sipping onto his banana milk. Where did that come from?

Aargh! There melts my beautiful ice cream away.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................

8:00 am

Eunhyuk’s POV

*Who~ let the dogs OUT? BHOW, bhow bhow bhow! Who~ let the dogs OUT? ---*

*Who~ let the dogs OUT? BHOW, bhow bhow bhow! Who~ let the dogs OUT? ---*

“Hey Teuki hyung, do you hear that famous song?”

“What song?”

“That famous dog song, Ooeulhalttaen ddongssah~ bhow! Bhow! Bhow!” I sang excitedly.

“You mean, Who~ let the dogs out, right?” came Kibum out of his room expressionless.

“Yeah! Something like that.” I replied back.

*Who~ let the dogs OUT? BHOW, bhow bhow bhow! Who~ let the dogs OUT? ---*

“Hear that?” I asked again excitedly.

“Hmm… now that I think about it, isn’t it coming from Hani’s room?” Teuki hyung said thoughtfully.

“The American breakfast is ready~~” cooed Wookie from the kitchen.

*Who~ let the ..* “GO AND BITE AWAY THE CULPRIT THEN, YOU DOG!”

O.o

*silence~~~~~*

“Seems like Hani’s finally up.” We four chorused in unison.

“Stupid alarm and its super stupid dog! Aargh!” came out Hani from her room with a birdy nest hairstyle of hers and eyes closed along with her bathing materials in her arms and hands.

Her mood instantly got better after smelling the sweet aroma of the pancakes and waffles. If you were me, you’d totally imagine her growing wings and flying over to the dining table.

“It smells yumm~~ Wookie cookie, save me some. I’ll get a quick bath and be right back.” She said with closed eyes but a happy expression. GOSH! She looks so cute! It’s so rare to see such a dorky side of the Hitler here.

She started walking towards the direction of the washroom and…

“OUCH!”

Ouch! That might have hurt.

“Pabo door. Here! Your punishment.” She said cutely and started banging it and kicking it violently. The crime of the poor washroom door you ask? It was closed. And so were Hani’s eyes. Result? Hani banged her head against it.

She entered the washroom soon after punishing it and Wookie started going to every room; waking up the sleepy heads for the breakfast.

“Yo man! My food, here I come~.” Sang Void in his ugly, raspy voice and made his way to the dining table.

“My foooood. Here comes mommy~~” sang Hani? O.o She made it so quick! I mean…getting done with the shower.

“Hani-ah~ your hair~” sang Sungmin hyung.

“Sungmin-ah~ like you care~~” she sang back and started stuffing with the waffles.

“I can totally relate these two Lee siblings now, forever hungry.  Ddangkoming, come here. Hyung will feed you come crumbs.” You know who that is.

“You dare show me your pet love! Heebum-ah! Come to mommy. Mommy will feed you some tasty turtles. =P”

“Heechul hyung! Don’t you dare do anything to my babies!”

And the peaceful breakfast begins accompanied along with many useless bickerings.

********************************************************************************** ^_^ **********************************************************************************

I'M FINALLY BACK!

Ok. OK. I apologize about leaving u guys for so long but I was really busy with my college and personal life. The good news is.....I HAVE PASSED OUT MY 3RD YEAR FINALS AND AM A 4TH YEAR B.PHARM STUDENT OFFICIALLY NOW! Gosh! those 1 month long final exams were hectic I must say! Anyways, DO tell me how did u feel this chapter was. Well, i know it wasn't as good as u might have been expecting it to be but let's face it, after MONTHS of Hiatus and not writing, i lost my touch and my writing has become rather rusty.

Now, I'll be doing the long awaited replies to the letters that I got :D :~

  x

  • Heenim! Control your bro a bit will ya?

- From person that doesn't want Hani to get her hands stained killing Void.

Heenim: You can do the honors please. I'll be happy to get rid of the garbage but i can't dirty my pretty hands either.

Void: WHAT? I'm your bro man!

Heenim: Like I care?

Void: I hate this swag!

Hani: And we hate you!

Author: Next~~

 

  • IS VOID LOOKING FOR DEATH??? Asking Hani out... no it doesn't have any sense of shame XD

Void: I love adventures~ :D

Hani: Tell that after I'm done reconstructing your bones.

Void: Just confess already that you love touching me.

Hani: Please allow me to show you how much I love to.

Alex: And the match starts in... 3, 2, 1 GO!

Author: GET THE AMBULANCE READY~!

 

P.S.: I won't be doing gifs anymore. It consumes a lot of time and I really don't have that kind of time anymore. Sorry~~ Well... it's a whole different story is u want me to and comment about it. I'll do it then. Anyways, hope u had a good time with the chapter (I don't think u did but let's get over it)

Till the next time, 

this is Ashmy, signing off!

Anneyong and Jaljayo~~ :)

The replies right? I know they did. ^_* *wink*