Comeback

New member makes new drama? Rewrite ver.

*Jin's pov *

 

“Yeah that is not funny hyung and I will get rest and show you how much better I have become and when you are better we will make are own group. But before that we will have a dance off you big jerk. Just get better okay” I said laughing and pouting a bit.

 

 I will okay good night and don't call me a jerk got that punk. Hahahahaha just kidding goodnight Jin-Jin” Kyubok-hyung said and hang up the phone. I told him not to call me Jin-Jin ugh. As I start to head back I see Onew-hyung was behind me.

“Um hey Onew-hyung what are you doing outside I thought you were asleep.” I asked staring at Onew

“I was but I heard you come out so I followed you to make sure your okay. I didn't mean to ease drop but I thought you didn't have a brother Jin-ah” Onew asked and told me to sit down on the bench near the dorms.

“Can you promise me something Onew-hyung” I asked Onew while looking at the ground.

“Sure but I want you to come clean to the other as well because in Shinee there is no secrets okay.” Onew said and turn to look at my face.

 Okay Onew-hyung I will. My brother has a sickness that is really bad and he has to get operation. One of the reason why I became a singer. The other reason was we were going to form a group before he got sick and I had to pay for the operation and the company doesn't even know.” I said while thinking about if I should tell him the other thing.

“Why didn't you tell us Jin-ah we could have helped you” Key said while walking up to Onew and me with the other members

“Where did you guys come from” I said in shocked

“Jin-hyung I am sorry about your brother we all our and we are here for you so you don't have to face it alone” Taemin said and everyone hug me and I started to cry. I never heard anyone say that to me before I am so happy to have them.

“I think it is time for everyone to go to bed, we have are comeback tomorrow and we need to be well rested and I will make a great breakfast for all of you okay. Now good to bed” Key Umma said and force all of us to bed. I feel better that I don't have to face this only but I still have some secrets. As I walk back to the house I can feel Onew-hyung staring at me weirdly but I just shake it and walk into the dorm then into Onew and my room and went to bed after saying good night to Onew-hyung.

* The Next Day*

“Jin-ah wake up, Jin, JIN......JIN!!! IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP I AM GOING TO GET KEY” Jonghyun scream and woke Onew up.

“YAH! Why are you yelling” Onew asked

He won't wake up. That is it I am going to get Key” Jonghyun claim and walked out of the room. Onew got up and walked towards Jin's bed.

“Jin-ah wake up or you will face Key's rage and him hitting you with a rice spoon. So Jin-ah wake up.”

I heard Onew-hyung telling me to get up but I was too tried and wanted to sleep in a little bit more. But then I hear Key yell and started to hit me with a rice spoon.

“I am up, I'm up please Key Umma stop please.” I scream and ran to the bathroom and lock the door. But when I turn around there was a half Onew in front of me.

“I am so sorry Onew-hyung” I said and ran out of the bathroom with a red face. I just need to go outside and think. It was already warm outside even though it was 7 in the morning but it felt nice. So I decide to sing a song me and Kyubok wrote and sang together when ever we were going to preform.

 

Yesterday I couldn't sleep

all I did was think of you

your laugh, your smile

even the way you look at me

can't believe it already been 3 year

since you left me standing here

with tears falling down and broken dreams

I lost hope on that unfaithful day

I can't even give a real smile

since it left with you my dear child

all I have fake smiles like a liar

I never thought what we had

 could shatter like a glass bottle

I thought it would last forever

but I never been so wrong

all I can do now

is sing this broken song

(chorus )

left me here on this cold rainy day

left me here standing in the rain

I thought we had more than this

but you use me and ran way

baby please come back to me

I can't live without you

I am dying in this world too

I thought you would bring me happiness

but you only left me with pain

I can't live without you”

“That was a nice song Jin-ah did you write it” Jonghyun said while siting down next to me.

“Yeah me and my brother did its called “ one true love” Kyubok and I wrote it a year ago right around when he got sick” I said and got up and when back to the dorm to get ready for the comeback at Music bank. Leaving Jonghyun outside.

*At Music bank backstage*

“Taemin-ah I'm freaking out how can you be so calm” I asked Taemin while waiting for our turn to go on and perform Sherlock.

It is easy when you do it for a while. I am Yoseob from B2st and I believe you are Jin right” Yoseob asked while Taemin started talking to the rest of B2st.

“Yes I am Jin Yong nice to meet you Yoseob-Hyung. I said and bowed

“Let me introduced you to the rest of the members” Yoseob said while dragging me to where the rest of Shinee was.
“Jin-ah this is DooJoon our leader, HyungSeung, Junhyung, Kikwang and Dongwoon “ Yoseob said as I bowed to them all.

“Nice to meet you Jin-ah, I hope we can hang out sometime” Junhyung said and winked at me while all of B2st went back to their dressing room after saying goodbye.

 

“Jin-ah it is time to go on stage and rock this” Onew-hyung said and we all got in a circle and we went on stage.

 

*10 mins later....... *

 

After going off stage and hearing people scream Shinee names. We did see a few antis but I didn't care I had fun on the stage and singing.

 

“JIN JIN you were great!” I heard Taemin scream and saying lets go and buy banana milk. After Music bank ends we all head out to the van when we see a whole bunch of anti out side. Saying Jin leave and Shinee only needs 5 go home.

“Onew-hyung I am scared” I said as I was suddenly attacked by a fan girl. She was hitting men and pulling my hair

“Minho help help” I yelled as I feel Minho grab me and drag me to the van with the rest of Shinee and we drove off to the dorm. As we were on our way to the dorm I was shaking and Key was holding me as I was for the second time in my life scared. I heard Jonghyun and Onew asking if I was okay but Key said just to keep quite and just to comfort me till we get back to the dorm and think about what we are going to do next