The Beginning

New member makes new drama? Rewrite ver.

"Minho hyung I hear that we are getting a new member is that true" Taemin asked

“Yes Minnie we are getting a new Member. His name is Jin Yong and he is going to be a Sub- Vocals and I think he is 19, and is as tall as you i think" Minho said

"Really that’s so cool, i can't wait to meet him. But why a new member before are comeback?" Taemin asked

"They said that he is perfect for us and will help us become more famous i guess. But Taemin, Minho its time to go to the company we still have to work on the dance and he will be joining us today and also he will debut with us on music bank with our comeback." Onew said

"Lets go Minho hyung, i can't wait to meet him, Yay" Taemin said and ran out the door with Minho and Onew running behind him

 

Jin's Pov At SME

Sigh i have been waiting an hour for Shinee to come what is taking them so long Jin thought as he waited for them to come. He would have just started dancing but since people where in there he didn't want them to find out he was a great dancer and a rapper.

"Hey do you know who Lee Jin is" asked Onew to one of the dancer that was closet to him.

“Oh he is right over there he has the green Jacket and the pink shirt with the black pants and long brown hair” the dancer who was Siwon.

“Um hi are you Lee Jin by any chance” Onew asked

“Yes I am him and are you Onew hyung, the leader of Shinee?” I asked Onew back

“Ah nice to meet you Jin-ah I am Lee Jinki but everyone calls me Onew. I came to grab you cause we are in the dance room down the hall sorry about that”

“Nah its okay Onew hyung, um if you don't mind me asking how old are you. I am 19. I said as Onew and I walk down the hall where I can hear music and yelling coming from.

“Oh I don't mind I am 21, Key is also 21, Jonghyun is 20, Minho is 19 same age as you and Taemin is 18. so we go in order hahahahaha I didn't see that” Onew laughs and walking into the dance room.

“Hey everyone this is are new member Jin Yong, he is 19, he is the new lead vocalist along with Key and myself, so treat him well.” Onew tells the others and the next thing I know Taemin hugs me and so does the other

“Welcome to Shinee Jin Yong” everyone yells and I just was so happy at the moment and couldn't wait to start working for our debut in two weeks, two weeks of me lying saying that I can't rap and I am not good a dancing. I am only lying because the company told me too saying I am as good as Taemin but they don't want me to out shine him or the others but that is fine because as long as I get the money to pay for my brothers hospital bill its fine by me and I will be with a famous band so can't wait whats next.

As Jonghyun and Taemin were trying to teach me the lyrics and dances moves for Sherlock while Minho, Key and Onew were watching me fail at the dance moves. I was trying really hard not to just bust a move right there and then but I have to listen to the company and do as they say.

“Jin hyung you are really having a hard time with the steps aren't you” Taemin asked

“Yeah, I am sorry Taemin-ah I am really trying hard, dancing isn't one of my best quality you know. I am much better and singing than dancing but I will get the moves down in two days just watch me” I say and walk over to my stuff to get ready to head over to the dorms”

“Um Key hyung who am I sharing a room with if you don't mind me asking” I asked Key as we were walking to the van.

“Oh Jin-ah you can call me Umma like everyone does and you will be sharing with Onew, since he is the only one that doesn't have a room mate.” Key said and when in the van and sat next to Jonghyun and Minho. While I sat next to Taemin and Onew. The ride to the dorm was a quite one because we were all tried. It was almost a peaceful till Taemin started to ask me question.

“Jin hyung what is you favorite food or drink? Mine is banana milk” Taemin asked

“Um I like to eat cake,” I response trying to go back to sleep.

“Hyung do you like playing sports” Taemin asks while turning around to look at me.

I play a little soccer and baseball” I said while pulling out my iPod to try to write a song in my head then write in down later.

“You play soccer? We should play some time, but I am warning you I am pretty good myself” Minho said and I just smirk and say “ bring it on” and put my  headphones on so I can focus. I look though my play-list and put on Home by Tablo . This was one of the songs which I can relate to because I ask myself if I do deserve to be happy . But my brother was different he told me I do deserve to be happy no matter what. That was before he got sick, I told him that I make him proud and he didn't have to worry about me. Just about himself getting better. But it seems like he is getting worst and he needs the operation to help him get over this sickness. I don't know what to do I need to help my brother, his is my only family left. None of the members of Shinee knows about him either does the company. As long as I get the money I can pay for his operation and he will live. Before I knew it we were at the dorm and I got out with the rest of the members. Today was the first day of the rest of my new life.

As we walk to the dorm I could feel like Taemin was staring at me the whole way there. As I walk into the dorm I could see it was one floor but there were three rooms and one bathroom.

“Jin-ah let me show you our room so you can but your stuff in it and get comfortable and I am sorry if it smells like chicken” Onew explain and walk over to the door closest to the bathroom.

 

As I follow Onew to our room it kinda smelled like chicken. I guess he really likes chicken. I toss my stuff on my bed and I lay next to it and think about my brother and what he is doing right now. I have to call him later when everyone is a sleep. All of a sudden Jonghyun walks in.

“Hey do you guys want to come out and play some video games with Minho and Me. We have a new singing game and I really want to hear Jin-ah sing” Jonghyun said and walks out with Onew.

I follow them into the living room to see Minho, Taemin and Key were setting up the game. So I tell them I be right back and go out side to call me brother.

“Hello Jin” Kyubok said

“Hey how are you feeling hyung”

“I am going okay, how are you ? How is the new life as a idol” Kyubok asked while coughing badly

“I am good hyung and its cool being an idol but having to lie about my dancing and rapping, its hard and I also miss you so much” I said while holding in my tears.

“Its going to be fine little brother. I know I will get better don't worry. Okay I am going to go to bed you call me in the morning okay.” Kyubok said

Okay I will call you in the morning hyung and get better okay” I said and hang as I walk back inside I see Jonghyun and Key singing “Wedding dress”and after they were done they wanted me to sing a song and they did not take no for a answer so I picked V.I.U by B2st and after I sang it, everyone was clapping.

“Wow Jin-ah you are really good singer” Jonghyun said and left saying he was going to bed and Key follow after reminding us we had dance practice tomorrow.

“Jin-hyung next time you should sing with me and you weren't too bad with the rap part either.

Goodnight Jin-hyung” Taemin said and gave me a hug and went to his room with Minho and went to sleep.

Jin-ah you should get some sleep I know its been a long day for you” Onew said and walking into our room and I followed suit and I just can't shake the feeling that someone was listening in on the phone call with my brother. Well tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Onew pov

I didn't mean to hear Jin talking to his brother on the phone and I did not know that he had a brother. Is Jin hiding something? I must get to the bottom of this as the leader of Shinee I will get to the bottom of this or my name is not Onew.

Jin pov

“Jin-ah wake up, Jin-ah wake up you have to get ready and breakfast is also ready. Come on

Jin-ah wake up please Key will hurt me if you don't wake up.” Jonghyun said while shaking me as he was pleading me to wake up.

“Ugh what time is it” I ask Jonghyun as I turned over

“Its 7 so get up or I will get Key on you with his rice spoon” Jonghyun said and left my room that I share with Onew. Why do I have to get up so early I thought and I got up and started to walk to the door till Onew walked in and I crashed into him.

“Oh I am sorry Onew-hyung are you okay “ I asked rubbing my head and looking at Onew.

“Yeah I am fine don't worry, are you okay Jin-ah anything you want to talk about” Onew asked while walking with me to the kitchen.

“Um no I am fine hyung why do you ask” I said hoping that I wasn't caught by Onew.

“Um okay just asking. Key is the food ready I am hungry and our we having chicken?” Onew asked and got smack in the head with a rice spoon.

“Good morning Jin-ah I hope you had a good sleep, I know its hard to share a room with Onew but yeah breakfast is ready” said Key and walked back to the kitchen. Poor Onew.

*evening*

 As we came back from the shoot of the music video and tomorrow we make are comeback on Music core then Music Bank. I can see why its hard to be a idol. Everyone look so beat even me. After I said my good nights to everyone and made sure they all fell asleep. I walked outside to call my brother again.

“Hello Jin-ah”Kyubok said

Hey Kyubok-hyung how are you feeling today” I asked hoping he would say he is feeling better I know that the money that I earned went to pay for his operation today.

“I am going to have the operation in a month Jin” Kyubok said.

“Really then I be there when you go in and come out Kyubok-hyung” I said with a smile.

What about your work? You need to focus on that Jin.” Kyubok said and started coughing.

“Are you okay? I hope you are not getting worst before the operation. And hey I have to go now Hyung but I plan to visit you on Sunday okay” I say yawning

“Okay Jin you need your sleep and I will be watching you on Music Core tomorrow. So don't mess up like you used to when we dance together. hahahahaha I remember when you fell when we were singing and dancing for the talent show and you started crying hahahahaha” Kyubok said laughing

“Yeah that’s not funny hyung and I will get rest and show you how much better I have become and when you are better we will make are own group. But before that we will have a dance off you big jerk. Just get better okay” I said laughing and pouting a bit.

“ I will okay good night and don't call me a jerk got that punk. Hahahahaha just kidding goodnight Jin-Jin” Kyubok-hyung said and hang up the phone. I told him not to call me Jin-Jin ugh. As I start to head back I see Onew-hyung was behind me.