One-Shots

A series of drafts for future projects.

Sold for Marriage ( Tiffany's POV )

"My dignity, pride, and self-worth was forcefully taken away by the only family that I have. I was sold by my power-thirsty brother to a beast who heartlessly kills and tortures people." I mumbled my words to the person in front of me as he was listening to every sound coming from my lips. "My so-called brother told me to do my duties as the king's wife. To make him the happiest and most satisfied with me. I'm the king's , not his wife."

 

 

The Alchemist's Most Hideous Creation ( Tiffany's POV )

I am aware of the ugly and uneven stitches across my face, scalp, body and limbs, the grayish color of my skin, the half-green and half-brown shades of my eyes, the smell of slowly rotting organs inside my body, that the 'medicine' that I have to drink every day is formaline with some added chemical to keep my organs working. I am also aware that my creator was one of the 5 young Alchemists who tried to bring me back to life but decided to just play by cutting and stitching my skin as ugly as they can when they realized they were unskilled enough to do so. I am aware that he secretly kept my body and had been telling me to survive; it was quite the contrary of what he showed when he was with the others.

But then, even though I'm his most hideous creation, he told me that he had never made and will never be able to make anything so unique and beautiful as me.

 

Mrs. Choi  ( Everyone's POV lmao )