Chapiee 18

Marry Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the continuation when they left the bar

 

 

------Yoonsic Car------

While yoong was driving jessica was mumbling..

"yul... yul.. pls.. dont leave.... yul" yoong got pisse and accidentaly honk loud at the car infront of him.(it was traffic) He punch is stiring wheel and finger got through his hair. He sighed.. 

"yul... dont leave.... i love you... yul.." with those three word yoong widened his teary eyes.. the traffic was gone but he didnt move his car.. he was too hurt that he lost with his one world.. tears escaped from his eyes.. he just shook his head and wipe his tears and drove again

"why are you so hurt yoong.. you dont even had her.. your just her arranged fiance.." yoong talked to himself bitterly. He smiled bitterly to himself .. but then.. his lips tremble.. his eyes blinking multiple times.. but he just shoved it off.

--

As they reached home.. yoong carried jessica.. again. He opened the door and was welcomed by chubchub.. he smiled at the dog. but it was a sad smile.. the dog tilt his head and waggle its tail.. It made yoong smile. 

As he entered jessica's room.. he slowly layed her down.. and kissed her forehead... tears started to stream again. He stood and sat at jessica's room's couch. He had his hands in his head ruffling his hair.. His lips shaked . He let his tears fall down towards his shorts. His finger roam around his hair slighty pulling his hair... 

"w-hy.. *sobs* w-h-hy! *sobs* sica... w-hy.." tears drop one by one..   "why cant you see me? yul is not for you.. you should open your heart sica.. im always here for you.. i'll never let you go.. i'll never let you cry over me.. i'll take care of you.. i'll love you with all my h-heart.. *sobs*" then chubby came to him and looked worried ... yoong then wipe his tears and smiled weakly to the dog.. the dod smiled with her teeth.

" you know chub? if your a human maybe .. just maybe... i will fall for you.."he then chuckle at himself....  "haha~ what am i thinking.. " yoong ruffled  he dogs hair.. 

"now lets take you to bed.. doggy.." he said and got downstairs 

---

Yoong came upstairs to checked on sica.. shivers got to his spine.. he felt scared as he saw no sica..  he ran towards the bath room  and saw jessica with a knife.. planning to bruise herself .. Yoong stop her.. by hugging her tight.. jessica drop the knife to the sink.

"sica~ stop it! stop this already! stop hurting yourself! im hurting too you know.." once again he cried he hug her even tighther.. jessica looked down.

"y-yoong..."

"stop sica.. stop.." he closed his eyes.. Jessica furrowed her eye brows and realizes something...

"i-if  i didnt gget to a-arrange marriage with you.... this wont happen.." she said weakly. yoong open his eyes. Hurt.. that was his feeling right now.. slowly he emoved his arms..

"w-what. a-re you s-saying sica?" 

"if this marriage didnt exist yul.. and me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter