My angel

My Angel


Peeling my eyes open I'm greeted by angels cluttering the ceiling. I groggily bring my hand up to rub my worn out eyes. I shiver involuntarily and allow a slow smile to lit up my face as I feel a hand placed on my forehead. Grabbing his wrist I pull myself up and giggle like a little girl seeing a puppy for the first time. Instead of a warm smile, I'm greeted with a scowl. Was that a growl coming from his mouth? Ahaha his scowl brings a growl. Man I must be really high in heaven. 

" What are you doing here! " Luhan whispers with slight venom. I should be scared, I mean he's a goddam angel. Who knows what he could do to me... In bed. Hehe. Instead, I look deep into his eyes and see his emotions, his worry, his dread, and his love- and I fall for him all over again.

I push myself forward using my arms and peck his neck, " I died to see you!" I giggle. " I missed you!" With a sudden burst of confidence I entangle my fingers into his hair and kiss him, but instead of the pain that usually shred my very soul- I felt peace. " Ah so this is how it feels dying. "

~ 1 year ago ~ 
" It's your time Corrie, let's go together" I hear a man's voice say and I peer in to see a man with a slim figure kiss my cousin. Suddenly, a low beep resonates across the halls. She was dead. In shock I feel my heart shake and I quickly rake the door open and run towards the man. In the instance of contact, he turned in shock and we become one. I knew everything about him and he knew all about me. 2 million years ago, we were a married couple, bonded through true love. I immediately forgot about my cousin( which was actually quite cruel if I reflect back on it) and I grabbed his sleeves desperately and captured his lips in mine. A response was immediate and I never felt so loved. His tender yet passionate kiss left me begging for more. And I literally meant begging. I was on the floor as a searing pain ripped my chest apart. We weren't meant to be.


Dropping. I was dropping. My ability to read Lu Han's expression was not something I enjoyed at the moment. His eyes were painted with pain and helplessness and all I felt was continuos pain. " Why did you kill yourself" he whispers, as bars of darkness separate us forever.