T W O

Secrets That We Share

 

Tiffany spotted someone entering the classroom. Afraid it was their formidable teacher, she quickly stuffed the rest of the sandwich she was eating before looking who it was. Fortunately it wasn't Mr. Jang, because she didn't manage to swallow yet and was the same as a hamster, but ... it was Siwon! And to make things even worse, he was looking right at her! .___.

"Kyaa!" she gave a soft and quiet scream and hid behind the girls. Her face was red. Everyone was surprised with her behaviour, that is, until Taeyeon and Donghae turned around and spotted Siwon looking at them. 

"Ooooh... Kekeke..." said Taeyeon, a smirk on her face appearing on her face. The girls didn't need to look around to see who it was, because there could be only one answer.  "Tiffany, I thought you already --" started Donghae, but suddenly the class rang with Mr. Jang's voice, "Class! Sit down!"

Tiffany's POV

KYAAA!!! Siwon gave me a heart attack! I'm sooo embarassed... TT-TT

Suddenly, as I listened to Mr. Jang teaching in the front about history, Taeyeon passed me a note. Her table was right next to mine, and she was smiling, not like that happy smile, but the mischievous one... "What --?" I whispered, but she only put her finger on her lips and told me to read it. ?_?

Aish! I knew this was coming! She was really happy and excited when I told her and the other girls about my crush on ... Siwon. But ... somehow, I think I regretted telling it to them. :(

..... ..... .....

....... .... .....

..... ...... .....

OK, OK.. Preparing attack! XD

"BO?!" yelled Taeyeon, standing up in an instant! Omona! Did she forgot that she was in Mr. Jang's history class? 

"Taeyeon, what's wrong?" thundered Mr. Jang. But she was a really quick thinker, because she said, "Jang-sangnim! Why did he tried to killed him?" But still ... although Mr. Jang did explained, she got detention (as usual if you shouted in Mr. Jang's class) and the students whisper and looked at her (as usual if you did something weird in class). Haha, I got my revenge!

But still ... I crushed Taeyeon's note in my hand.

Well, even if I like him, it's not going to change anything is it? What could I do? Because ...

The door of the classroom opened, and a girl walked inside and talked to Mr. Jang with a smile on her face. I looked at her, so did the other students of the class. "Jang-sangnim, can I borrow Siwon for a while? It's important," "Alright, but be quick, Hara." Mr. Jang replied.

Siwon quickly walked outside the class with Hara. A minute later, he went inside back, a smile on his face. "What is it, Siwon?" asked Sungmin, who was rather close with Siwon. 

"Kekeke.. Me and Hara is going on a date this Saturday ~ So, I can't go to your house to play that game. Hahaha, mianei!" Siwon whispered. Sungmin hissed at Siwon, about him renting that game for the both of them and that Siwon has to pay him back. I sighed sadly.

Because ... Choi Siwon is ... already taken.

* * * * *

OK, what about this chapter? OK? Weird? Boring? Funny? Please comment and tell me what you think! And did you like the notes I did? Kekeke... As you can see ... Tiffany's handwriting is really neat, while Taeyeon's is OK... Haha. Next chapter coming up! :D PS: I did the notes in Photoshop, while the fonts are the ones I downloaded from dafont.com ... And the doodles, the 'jelly' ones, are brushes I downloaded also. :)