O N E

Secrets That We Share

Tiffany's POV

'Secrets ... are something that is to be kept secret from the knowledge or view of others. It is ony know about by a few people whom you trust. Secrets aren't supposed to be known by everyone, that's because they are most likely to be embarassing, dark, and life-changing if every person knows about them. Everyone has secrets and would do their best to keep it hidden. However ... it is impossible to hide a secret forever.'

"Kekeke..." I said, trying to laugh as silently as possible. "Chincha? Well, I don't think so. I'm doing just fine at the moment." I smiled and closed the book I was reading with a snap. "But this is kind of interesting, so ..." I walked quietly to the library counter, once or twice looking at the students reading books at the table or searching at the shelves. I reached the counter and gave the books to one of the prefects there.

"I'd like to borrow this please," I said to him, and whispered, "PS: Seen Donghae anywhere, Sungmin?" Sungmin smiled and answered, "I think I saw him in that section. And please return this in a week. Don't --" he stamped the book with an addition of unnecessary force, "be late, like last time, and the time before that and that too. How should I put it ...? Oh, like always?"

"Aww~ Cut me some slack!" I said indignantly. "I am your friend, aren't I? If not, your classmate. Aish! I can't believe how she's interested in --" I stop myself quickly. Aish! I nearly slipped. My stupid mouth! Pabo pabo pabo! TToTT

"What?" asked Sungmin, who wasn't paying attention. 

"Ah, ani! Ok, see you in class." I said.

Then, I saw Donghae coming, a book or six in his hands. Ai ai, the bookworm! He and Sungmin makes a perfect combination, both likes to read and stay in the library. At least Donghae is funnier and talkative. I signalled him to meet me outside, and he gave me a nod. I left the library.

-END of POV-

[Outside of library - 5 minutes later - 11.14 AM]

"Yah! What took you so long?" shouted Tiffany to Donghae as soon as he went out of the library. "Kekeke..." he said, "Mianei, Fany. Sungmin and me were having a chat," "Humph, oh fine..." Tiffany said, meaning that she accepted his apology. Then --

KRINGGG!!! 

The signal of Jeonju Arts Private Academy for the end of recess. "Oh, ! I thought we were going to spend only 10 minutes in there!" Tiffany said, somewhat pissed off. Well, you'll be angry too if you got an empty stomach because ...

KRUKKK~

And the noise wasn't only one; there was two, so it was rather loud. The students walking near Tiffany and Donghae looked around in alarm, looking for the source of the 'empty-stomach' noise.

"That ... was you, right?" asked Tiffany and Donghae at the same time. Both of them laughed. "Well, at least you're hungry too! Kaja, the bell rang a minute ago, or Jang-sangnim will get all angry and stuff..." said Tiffany, and started to walk quickly to classroom 2-A. But Donghae wasn't finished yet. "Yup," he said loftily, "I'm sure he'll get angry, but I'm really really sure that his 'Class Genius' will get excused," "YAHHH!!!"

* * * * *

[ in classroom 2-A -- 10.48 AM ]

Tiffany's POV

Aish, that boy ... He knows that I hate being called the 'Class Genius'. I got a reason, you know?! Yes, yes ... I know I got it because I'm always the top of the class every single time. And I could answer every question the teachers throw at me. But what I hate about it is ... People started to call me nerd or something. I'm not a nerd! Eventhough I don't care at all, I'm kind of angry about it. But as Kid Leader says ...

- FLASHBACK -

"I went to the garden yesterdaym and heard some boys from class 2-C whispering ... One of them said, "Hey, d'you know about that Tiffany Hwang from class 2-A?" And his friend said, "How I couldn't?! All the teachers act as though she's this perfect little -- ARGH!! I'm so pissed!" "Hey, hey," the first boy said, "I just thought of something! She's exactly like a nerd! Right? She's dressed like one, for a start. Hahaha!" And they ended up laughing..." 

I finished telling Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri and Jessica. "Poor unnie~" said our maknae, Seohyun. "Those stupid boys! I'm. Going. To. Kill. Them!" said Yuri angrily, and she actually did get up from her seat and could have run to classroom 2-C if Yoona and Hyoyeon didn't hold her. :o

Then, Taeyeon said, "Well, who cares about them? They're just jealous, Fany. You should just forget about what they've said. Ok?"

- END of FLASHBACK -

It's happening like - like before ... Well, this clearly brings back old memories. :( I felt the sudden urge to tear up. Then --

"Fany ah! Where were you? We couldn't have a good breakfast before of you! I thought you were saying you're going to the library for only 10 minutes?" I turned around. It seemed like Taeyeon had spoken, because she was in front of the other seven girls. But it was possible that any of them could have said it. -______-

"Hehe... We forgot ... the time?" I said, smiling weirdly. 

"Bulla," said Jessica and she passed me a sandwich still wrapped neatly in its plastic covering. "There you go. We wouldn't want Fany Fany to starve, won't we?" She smiled. "Gumawo~!" I cried happily and started to eat hungrily.

"Hahhh... I wish my friends are that caring," said Donghae, suddenly appearing next to me with Sungmin and Leeteuk. Him, Sungmin and Leeteuk were the only three Super Junior boys in class 2-A. The rest of them were in 2-B and 2-C.

"They just gave me some snacks that they already ate 75%, ani, 85% ..." added Donghae, which made the group laugh. "Yah, Hae! Learn to be more grateful, will you?" said Leeteuk. "Hahaha.. Well, Fany. Eat that quick, or Jang-sangnim will get mad, but I doubt 'Class --"

"YURI!" I shouted in warning. Yuri laughed. "Don't worry," Donghae said again, "I've already use that one on her just now. Kekeke..." Aish! 

* * * * *

OK, this is chapter one. Nothing interesting? MIANEIYO! But, I'm afraid you readers will get tired if Chapter One is too long! The next chapter will contain some stuff about SiFany, ok? Kamsahamnida for reading, and comment too! PS: If there's some stuff you don't understand, want to know the Korean words' meaning or any spelling errors, please comment and let me know!

* * * * *

Dictionary :
 

♥ -sang-nim Addressing someone older. Mr.

♥ Unnie Addressing an older female.