T A O H U N

Chasing You...

Chapter 4...

 

LATER.

MAMA Café is still opening now. There’re 4 or 5 customers in the café. Tao is standing behind the counter. Beside him is Minho, who is playing his phone. Tao taps his foot on the floor. He’s really can’t wait for tonight. He checks his phone and looks at the clock. His shift will over 10 minutes later. But 10 minutes it feels like 10 hours.

“Can you please stop tapping your foot, Tao? You disturb me!” Minho scolds Tao. He slaps Tao’s butts.

“Sorry. I can’t wait for my shift to over. I have to meet someone.”

“Uh? Who is he or she?”

“It’s secret, Minho.” Tao makes a zip motion on his mouth.
“Okay. Whatever.” Minho says as he still plays with his phone.

Tao takes a sit and leans his back against the wall. He slowly closes his eyes as he waiting for his shift to over. For now, his job isn’t important. Sehun is his priority now!

He feels a tap on his shoulder. Slowly he opens his eyes and sees his boss is standing in front of him. He rubs his eyes and yawns cutely. He stretches his body before he speaks to his boss.

“What’s up, boss?” Kris sits next to him and pats his head.

“You’re sleepy. Go home, beside that you’re shift is over.”

“I still have a meeting with my friend, Boss. You should go home too. I’m going to change, okay? G’night , Krissy!” Tao waves his hand to his boss then walks to the locker room.

He takes off his uniforms and changes to his normal outfit. He wears a V-neck white T-shirt and black tight jeans. He still wears his black boots. He mirrors himself then combs his hair. He put on his snapback then wears his black winter coat before grabs his bag. He says goodbye to his fellow workers and walks out from the café. He looks around then cross his arms. The air is really cold. He hopes Sehun doesn’t come yet.

As he walks to the park, he looks at his phone clock. 9 pm. He walks fast to the park and he sees a boy who’s sitting on the bench near the park lamp. He walks slowly to his side and clears his troath.

“Ehem!” Sehun turns his head to the right and finds himself face with the same waiter in the café.

“Hey!” Sehun greets him.

“Hey. Have you waiting for me earlier?”

“No. I just got here. Please, take a set.” Sehun pats the empty side near him and Tao gladly sits next to him.

“So? Hmm where’s the person who gave the rose and the poem?” Sehun asks first. He’s really can’t wait to know the identity of the person.

“Do you really want to meet him?” Sehun nods enthusiastically.

“Yes! I’m curious with that person. Yesterday he gave me a hot chocolate and today he gave me a rose and a simple poem.”

“Okay. Actually, that person is erm…. How can I say these?” Tao scratches his back of neck. He’s really nervous but he also doesn’t want to waste this precious time. He takes a breath and throws it away. He takes a breath again then throws it again.

“Actuallythepersonisme!” Tao says fastest only in one breath. His eyes still close tightly. He’s really nervous to look the reaction from Sehun.

“Wait, what? I can’t understand your words.” Tao takes a breath again. He turns his face and grabs Sehun’s cheeks.

“W-wh-what are y-you do-doing?” Sehun’s face is bright red now. He’s hardly breaths.

“I said that person who gave you the hot chocolate, the rose and the poem is… It’s me.” Tao releases Sehun’s cheeks. He doesn’t dare to look at Sehun. He just stares at the ground. But what he hears is different.

“HAHAHAHA! HAHAHA! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT THAT WAS YOU! OH GOD!” Sehun still laugh hard. His hand is clutching his stomach.

“WHAT!? YOU KNEW IT!?”

“Yes. I knew it. From the first time I came to your café until now, I knew your eyes never leave me. I only want to make it sure if that person it’s really you or not. But here you are. Thank you anyway.” Sehu smiles brightly.

“So, you noticed me from the very first time?” Sehun only nods. He looks at Tao. He never feels like this before. This is new for him. He never talks with boy like this.

“Haah… So, I think you know what is that mean?”

“Yes, I know. But I just need some times. I want to know you more.” Sehun says simple.

“It’s okay. No rush. I also want to know about you more. What I know about you only your name and your school.”

“What I know about you is only your name. Tao, isn’t it?”

“Yes. Should we introduce ourselves?” Tao suggest.

“Sure. You’re first.” Sehun nudges Tao shoulder.

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Huang Zitao but call me Tao. I’m 21 and now I’m studying Martial Arts at Star Museum University. I’m Chinese and I was born in Qingdao. You’re next.”

“Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Oh Sehun, just ignore my lisp. I’m 17. What else? I’m still in the last grade at EXO Senior High School. I’m Korean and I love dance. Oh, and I want to attend your university.”

“Really!? Okay, you make me more interested with you. But, wait you said that your name is Oh Sehun? Oh Sehun like from Oh Family? I mean the next heir from Oh Family?” Tao asks loudly.

He never knows that Oh Sehun that he’s meeting now is the next heir from Oh Family. He knows if Sehun is a rich family, he can see it in Sehun himself. But he never knows that this Oh Sehun is the next heir from Oh Family.

“You know what I never like when people talk about me like that. It’s nice to meet you, Tao.” Sehun grabs his bag and walks away and fast from Tao.

Sehun hates this situation. He doesn’t like when people notice and know about him. About who is he actually, about his family background, about anything that related to his family. He is just Oh Sehun.

OH SEHUN!

There’s nothing special with that name. He’s just an ordinary boy who still in the last grade at EXO Senior High School and he’s really love dance so much.

He isn’t the next heir like every people know. And he will not be like that. He will be like what he wants so bad.

Sehun walks really fast. He walks away from Tao.

 He’s angry. He’s mad. He’s disappointed.

He walks really fast. He doesn’t want to see Tao like this. When he walks he feels that there’s someone grab his arms and pulls him back. He sees Tao stands in front of him. He swabs the tears away from Sehun’s cheeks.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. Okay, listen! I swear I never bring anything that related about your family. How is it?” Tao offers him an option. Sehun doesn’t dare to look at Tao’s eyes. He only stares at the ground. Then Tao brings his chin up and looks at Sehun in the eyes.

“Look at me, Sehun.” Sehun does what Tao says.

“I’m sorry with that. I just… I don’t like when people know about me. I don’t like when people know about my family. That’s why I never want to have a friend or best friend.” Sehun says sadly. He didn’t notice that his tears rolls down on his red-pale cheeks again.

“It’s okay. It’s my fault. I promise to you I never talk about it again. I swear. Now, don’t cry. Smile. You’re beautiful, you know that?” Sehun blushes madly.

“Thank you.”

“Aw! Did you just blush in front of me?”  Tao says as he chuckles. Sehun only hits Tao’s chest softly.

“Are you cold?” Tao asks to him. He grabs Sehun’s hand hold it tightly. Soon, he can his hand is warmly because of Tao.

 “It’s warm now.” Tao giggles.

“You should go home. Come on, let me take you home.” Tao pulls Sehun with him then walks together. Sehun tells him that he always goes home by bus, so they are walking to the bus stop. Sehun’s house is in the Apgujeong district. That’s not so far from this street.

“Where do you live?” Sehun asks Tao wonder.

“Hmm I rent an apartment near this street.” Tao says as he smiles to Sehun. They’re still holding hands. In the bus stop only there’re both of them.

“Then why are you taking me home?”

“Because I want to. Don’t worry, your house aren’t far from here, right?” Sehun only nods.

“Tao, are you comfort talking or walking with me?”

“To talk or walk with you is one of my dreams. I enjoy it so much. Do you?” Tao squeezes Sehun’s hand.

“I enjoy it so much, Tao. Thanks so much. But it’s not mean we’re in a relationship, right?”

“Like I said before, I don’t want to rush you. I want to know more about you and so do you.  Just enjoy our time like this, Sehun, okay?” Tao caresses Sehun hair then kisses his forehead.  He pats Sehun’s cheeks and looks at Sehun’s eyes.

“You’re really got me in to trouble, Tao.”

“Why? Did your parents are a homophobic?” Tao chuckled. Sehun only sighs. He grabs Tao’s hand from his cheeks and squeezes softly

“Yes, I never tell them about me that I’m gay but without I tell them, I know that they won’t be like it. They’re my parents so I know about them. They’re so lame.” Sehun leans his head on Tao’s shoulder.

“I thought you never want to talk about your family again.”

“I’m sorry. I think I have to share what I feel for a long time.” Tao looks at Sehun. He pats again Sehun’s cheeks.

“Then tell me everything about you, arasso?”

Nae.” Sehun says cutely.

Not a long after, the bus is stop in front of them. The driver opens the door for them. Sehun and Tao let themselves in after Tao put the coins in. They’re still holding hands. Sehun pulls Tao and he sits near the window. He tugs Tao’s hand and asks him to sit next to him. They’re sitting next to each other with hands still holding tightly. Tao grabs Sehun’s face and let him to lean his head on his shoulder.

“Thank you.” Sehun says.

“Sleep. I’ll wake you up when we get your house.” Sehun closes his eyes slowly and begins to sleep.

 ∞∞∞∞∞

The bus stops on the Apgujeong streets. Sehun is already wake up. Tao pulls him and walks out from the bus. They’re walking together to Sehun’s house. Their hands are still wrapping each other. The weather in the night day is really cold. Tao can feel Sehun’s body is trembling every time the cold air blows to him. Tao stops his track. Sehun looks at him confuse.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Sehun asks him. He doesn’t have the answer but Tao wraps his coat around Sehun’s body.

“Yah! You’ll catch cold later. I don’t need it beside that my house is near from here.”

“No, you should wear it. Your body is trembling, I can feel it. Let’s go!” Tao grabs Sehun’s hand pulls him to walks together.

“Tao, are you okay?”

“I’m fine, Sehun. Come on, show me the way.”

They’re walking together. Fast. Sehun knows that Tao is cold, so he forces Tao to walk fast.

Sehun’s house is in the end of the streets. His house is really big. The color of the house is white and there’s a black tall gate in front of his house. They stop in front of the house. Tao sighs then looks at Sehun. He takes off Tao’s coat from him and wraps it around Tao’s body.

“Next time, don’t do that again. You will be sick later.” Sehun pouts cutely.

“I know. Now, get in the house.” Tao orders Sehun.

“Okay. You should go home now. Bye. Thank you once again.” Sehun waves his hands and walks to the gate and press the bell.

“Sehun?” Tao calls him.

“Yes.”

“Can I have your number?” Sehun chuckled. Sehun gives him his phone then Tao punches the button and adds his phone number. Then Tao hands it back to Sehun.

“Panda? Seriously, you name yourself Panda in my contact?” Tao only nods. Sehun missed calls to Tao then he saves Sehun’s number. Tao shows his phone to Sehun.

“And you name me Pinku? You’re so cheesy, Tao.” Sehun shakes his head.

“You like it, right?” Sehun nods.

“Go home, Tao. I’ll meet you tomorrow. Call me when you get your home. G’night!” Sehun and Tao wave their hands to each other. Tao walks back to his apartment and Sehun get in his house.

Tonight it’s just like a dream for them. They never know what will happen next and they feel it now. At first, Sehun never knows that there’s someone who like him so much, someone who care to him. But today he proves it wrong. He meets Tao, a waiter from MAMA Café.

Same with Tao, he also never knows that his dream will be come true. He never knows that he can be closer to Sehun. He never knows that he will hold his hand, caress his cheeks or hair, kiss his forehead or mabe take Sehun to his home. But today he feels like his dream is coming true. And soon he will gain Sehun’s attention. Soon, he will make Sehun to be his. 

 ∞∞∞∞∞

Tao arrives at his apartment. He unlocks the door then opens it. He kicks the door close. He walks inside his apartment. He took of his shoes then walks to the living room. He put down his bag and sits on the couch.

His apartment is really cozy. It is small and cheap but inside is very clean and neat. In his apartment only have 3 rooms. The first room is Tao’s room, of course. The second room is a bathroom. And the last is guest room. The living room is only consists with a flat screen TV and a long black couch, behind the living room there’s a kitchen with a small dining room.

Tao sighs again and grabs his bag then walks to his room. He turns on the light and walks to his bed. He sits down and searches his phone. He is messaging Sehun, he doesn’t want to worry Sehun.

 

To: Pinku

From: Panda

I’m home :)

You should sleep, Sehun ^^

 

1 minute later…

 

From: Pinku

To: Panda

Take a hot shower, okay.

I already showered ^.^

I will sleep when you’ll sleep too

 

Tao smiles when he reads the message. He replies the message soon

 

To: Pinku

From: Panda

I’ll send you later when I finish the shower.

Wait me up! ^^

 

Tao takes off his coat and shirt. He walks topless to the bathroom in his room. He takes off his jeans then turns on the hot shower. He’s showering now. He puts his peach shampoo then he’s cleaning his hair.  After that he’s soaping his body with strawberry gel shower.

After the shower, he puts on a black shirt with a black sweat pants. He walks out from the bathroom as he drying his black hair. He sits on the bed and grabs his phone.

 

To: Pinku

From: Panda

I’m done.

Now sleep, okay? ^^

 

From: Pinku

To: Panda

Okay. You also sleep.

I will meet you tomorrow.

Is that okay?”

 

To: Pinku

From: Panda

That’s great.

We should arrange our meeting later.

Now, sleep, Sehunnie :*

 

From: Pinku

To: Panda

Did you kiss me?

Because I feel it on my cheeks *blush*

 

To: Pinku

From: Panda

Who says I kissed you on your cheeks.

I kiss your lips.

Now sleep, Hunnie, before I kiss your whole face.

 

From: Pinku

To: Panda

G’night, Panda~

:* for your lips too

Dream of me ^^

Annyeong~

 

To: Pinku

From: Panda

I dream of you every night

:* for your lips again

G’night Pinku ^^

 

Tao puts his phone on the night stand. He sits up from the bed and walks to his bathroom again. He washes his face and brushes his teeth. He throws his towel to the laundry basket then turns off the lamp. He closes the bathroom door and walks to his bed. He lays his body on it and smiles widely. He’s really happy now. He closes his eyes and begins to sleep.  

Sehun.

Oh Sehun.

You’re gonna be mine.

Soon.