T A O H U N

Chasing You...

Chapter 3...

 

THE NEXT DAY.

As always, after his Martial Arts class Tao has to work at MAMA Café. He is already arrived there and no he is changing to his uniform. Even though he is really tired after his class, but he has to works. After that he walks to his boss office and sign in his absence like always.

He’s thinking another plan to gain Sehun’s attention for today. He doesn’t know if he still keeps doing this or not. But of course he is really wants Sehun so much. So, now he’s thinking what will make Sehun curious about him.

But the problems are: one, Tao doesn’t know what Sehun likes or dislikes. Two, he might can’t pay any drinks or cakes for Sehun again like he did yesterday. Three, he isn’t a romantic person like in any Korean dramas.

He sits on the long chair and leans his back against the wall. His shift is already start, but the customer isn’t crowded now. So, he decides to think again.

What am I gonna do? Come on, Tao. Think!

He low his head and cross his arms. He taps his foot on the floor as he thinking. Sometimes he will stares on the ceiling or the floor.

Rose! I will give him a rose and poem. Is it too lame? Aish! Luhan hyung isn’t coming for today, I can’t ask his suggests.

Tao stands from the chair and runs to the kitchen. He grabs the doorknob of the back door and opens it. He runs fast to the flower shop. He meets with the owner and buys a rose. Luckily, the owner want sell to him a rose only. He pays for the flower and runs back to the café. He comes inside through the back door. He hides the rose behind his aprons. He doesn’t want the others know about Tao doing this thing. His secret is safety in Luhan’s hands.

When he comes to the café, Sehun is already there and the other waiter is serving him. Tao has must be thinking how to give flowers to Sehun. He sees the waiters who served Sehun before walks to the kitchen and tells the chef the orders. What makes Tao shock is Sehun isn’t order his favorite drink and snack anymore. He walks to the waiter who served Sehun’s order and taps his shoulder.

“Hey, Min. What is that boy order today?” Tao asked Minho, his fellow worker. Minho taps his chin as he tries to remember.

“I remember he ordered only a hot chocolate. What’s wrong Tao?”

“N-nothing. Hmm just let me bring the order to him, okay?” Minho only nods.

As he waiting for the order, Tao grabs the on the counter and rips a piece of paper. He begins to write the poem on the paper. After he thinks that was good, he folds the paper. Sehun’s order is ready to serve. He looks around him, when he knows that there’s no one who notices him put the flower and the paper on the tray, he grabs the tray and walks to Sehun’s table. Like always, Sehun is sitting near a big glass window. And now he is reading a Physic book. Tao prays to God that Sehun will not pay attention to him.

He greets Sehun like always. He put the glass of hot chocolate first then next he put the rose and the paper. When he looks at Sehun, he is still reading his book. Tao sighs happily then excuses himself. He walks fast and hides himself behind the counter. He hopes that Sehun likes the flower and the poems.

∞∞∞∞∞

Sehun is sitting on his chair at his class. He is doing a Mathematic from Mr. Lee. He’s doing the work so fast like he sure that his answers are correct. But he’s Sehun. He is smart boy at school. No one can beat his rank. That’s because his parents always give him many courses for him since kid. And beside that Sehun naturally is a diligent boy.

He’s always on the top rank at school. His scores always amaze many teachers and head master. That’s why the school gives him a full scholarship to abroad school. But he refuses it. He doesn’t want to abroad school. He has his dream. And his dream is he wants to be a dancer.

Since kid, his parents take him to the dance class but they tell Sehun to stop dance and starts to study hard. Because he is already prepare to be the next heir of Oh family. But what his parents doesn’t know is during his senior high school, he still take a dance course. He pays it with his own money. His parents still doesn’t know about Sehun’s choice. He still keeps it silent. He will tell his parents when he graduates from here.

Sehun is finished his work. He put the pen in his pencil case and put the all with the books in to his bag. He slings his backpack and grabs his paper work. He walks to Mr. Lee’s desk and gives him the paper work.

“Is it done?” Mr. Lee asks.

“Yes, Sir. “

“Okay, you can go home.” Sehun bows to the teacher and walks out from his class.

He looks at his wrist watch and he still has many hours before his dance course. He decides to buys a drink at MAMA Café. When he remembers about MAMA Café, he also remembers with what happened yesterday.

“I still wonder who the sender is. Is he gonna give me a letter again if I go back to the café?” Sehun asks to himself as he walks to the café.

After 5 minutes, he arrives at the café. The café isn’t crowded like yesterday. Sehun opens the door and lets himself in. He searches his favorite spot and walks to there. He put down his bag on the table and he sits on the chair. He takes the menu and read it. A waiter comes to take his order.

“Good morning, Sir. Can I take your order, please?”

“Yes. Can I have a hot chocolate, please?”

“One glass of hot chocolate. Is that all, Sir?”

“Yes.” Sehun hands the waiter the menu. The waiter excuses himself and walks away from Sehun.

Sehun looks around the café. He tries to look for a suspicious people who might be the sender of the letter. But he can’t find it. The people look fine. He shrugs and turns his head to the glass window.

The view is beautiful. All white. The streets are full with snows. The snowflakes are falling down to the roads. Winter is Sehun’s favorite weather. The weather makes him chills sometimes. And what Sehun like the most is winter is means Christmas. And he really loves Christmas day.

He grabs his bag and takes out his Physic book. He remembers he has a home work for tomorrow. He opens his book and looks at all the questions. Sehun’s book is full with post-it and coloring words. He reads the question and answers it one by one. When he knows the answer, he put the answer on the paper work. He’s really serious and focused with his homework. Until he doesn’t notice that his order is already on the desk.

It takes almost 5 minutes for Sehun to notice that his order is already on his desk. He eyes stop at one spot. He stares at the flower on the desk. He takes it and smells it. He smiles when he smells the flower. He looks around again and he doesn’t find any suspicious person at the café. He also notices a small paper beside his plastic glass. For a moment, Sehun is really forgets about his order. He takes the paper and opens it. He read the letter and smiles crazily.

Before I met you, I never knew what 

it was like to be able to look at someone

and smile for no reason.

T.

 

T? Who’s T? Ah! Maybe that’s the initial.

He takes his pen and writes the reply.

Whoever you are

Thank you for the beautiful rose and a pretty poem.

S

 

After that he folds the paper and put it on the desk. Sehun continues his homework. Sometimes he will smile shyly when he thinks back about the poem. He looks at the flower again and grabs it. He closes his eyes slowly and smells it again. He smiles again.

Whoever you are, you really got me in trouble.

He pays his attention back to his homework. He tries to finish all the questions before his dance course start. After he spends an hour and half and his homework is already finished, he put all his things in to his bag. He cleans his table and grabs his plastic glass of hot chocolate with the rose and small papers. He walks to the cashier to pays his order.

“How much is my drink?” Sehun asks the cashier.

“Which table you take a sit?”

“That one.” Sehun points his table that near a big glass window.

“Okay, your table is number 9. Did you order a hot chocolate, Sir?”

“Yes.”

“Your cost will be 30000 won, Sir.” The cashier takes the money from Sehun and gives Sehun the change. Sehun still stands in front of the cashier and that makes the cashier confuse.

“Is there anything else that you need, Sir?”

“Hmm can I ask who the waiter that put my drink on the desk?” Sehun bravely asks it. He’s really curious with this stranger. He’s really wants to know soon.

“Can you please wait, Sir? I will call that waiter.” The cashier, Minho who also served Sehun order, of course knows who the waiter that Sehun means. Minho searches Tao and he finds him in the kitchen. He taps the shoulder and tells him that there’s a person wants to meet him. They walks together and Tao shocks when he sees Sehun is standing in front of the counter.

“He’s the one who put your order, Sir.” Minho points Tao to Sehun. Sehun only nods and takes three steps beside the counter.

Sehun looks at the waiter. Tao, isn’t it his name? Sehun never sees that sharp eyes and cute cat lips before. The waiter is taller than him. He has a great body. Sehun can see that the waiter has so much piercings on his ears. He clears his throat before he speaks.

“Are you the one who put my drink on my table?” Sehun asks.

“Y-yes, Sir.” Tao answers stutter. He curses himself because his stutter.

“So, do you know who put this rose and the small paper on my table?” Sehun points the rose and the small paper to Tao.

“Y-yes, Sir...”

“Ah! You know?”

“N-no. I mean, I know who the person. He really wants to see you too.” Tao answers bravely this time. He decides to let Sehun know who the sender is. It’s now or never.

“Really!? Well, I don’t know if I made a right choice or not but I’m willing to meet him.” Sehun doesn’t know what kind of ghost or evil that possessed his body.

“You want to meet that person?” Tao asks surprised.

“Yes. Can I?”

“Sure. But this person only has a time in the night. Is that okay with you, Sir?”

“That’s okay. I’m really curious about that person.” 

“Okay. If you don’t mind, maybe you can wait him at the park nearly this café at 9. I will tell that person to come on time.”

“Sure. I’ll wait for him. Thanks once again.” Sehun bows to the waiter and walks out from the café. He smiles widely when he knows he will meet with this person. He feels like a crazy people. Sehun thinks he should be scared to meet with this stranger. But what Sehun feels is different. He never feels so loved before. And for the first time in his life he can feel now.

∞∞∞∞∞

After Tao meets Sehun, he runs back to the locker room. He searches his phone and calls his best friend. He presses the green button and waits for Luhan to picks up. After 4 rings, Tao can hear the soft voice.

“Hey, Tao. What’s up?”

“LUHAN! I WILL MEET THIS GUY TONIGHT!” Tao shoutes happily and bounces up and down.

“REALLY TAO!? OH. MY. GO. TELL ME THE STORY!”

“Today he comes as always but he ordered only a hot chocolate. No more his favorite drink and cake again. And when I put the drink on his table, I also put a rose with a small paper. After that, he asked Minho who put his order and Minho called me. Then yeah Sehun asked me about the person who give him the rose and the poem.”

“You gave him a rose and a poem?”

“Yes. Because I don’t know what he’s like or dislike. Then he said that he’s willing to meet the person a.k.a me. For now, he doesn’t know the person who give that rose and poem is me.”

“Where will you meet him?”

“At the park which is near our café. What should I bring for him, Lu?”

“What do you think?” Luhan asks him back.

“Ah! I know. Well, see you tomorrow Luhan. Bye!”

“Bye!”

Tao hangs up the phone. He’s really can’t wait to meet Sehun tonight. He feels like his dream will come true. No. He feels like his dream is coming true.

∞∞∞∞∞

Sehun is in the dance studio right now. The studio isn’t that far from the café. It takes him only 15 minutes from the café. He has a dance class for today. His teacher, Kim Jongin is already there before him. He walks to the changing room and changes to his white shirt and gray sweat pants. He also changes his shoes. After that he walks to dance room. He can see his dancing friends in there. He greets his friends and puts him bag down. Then he starts stretching. Not in the minute, Kim Jongin or all his students call him Kai comes to the dance room.

“Hello, guys! Okay, I don’t have much time for today’s class so let’s start the class. We’re gonna rewind yesterday lesson. Is there anyone who still remembered?” Kai waits the answers from his students. He sees a hand stick up in the air.

“Yes, Lay?”

“Yesterday we learned Only One’s dance.” The boy who named Lay answers. Kai nods agree.

“Good. I need you and Sehun to come to the front. You all lead all your friends and get your pairs now! I will look from my chair.”

Sehun and Lay who hear that walk to the front and stand in the center. It’s the first time for Sehun to lead the dance. He knows he’s good at dancing for himself but he never thinks that he’s good enough to be a lead dancer. Lay tells Sehun that he’s gonna be the girl and Sehun will do the boy part then later they will take all parts together. Sehun stands in his position and Lay stands in his position too. His dancing friend who have the same part with Lay, stand in their position. Once, Kai plays the music on then the song is starting. Lay and others dancer begin move their body follow the music tempo. Sehun looks at Lay’s moves and he amazed. He never knows that Lay is really good at dancing. He knows Lay can dance but he never knows that his sick move. He looks at his other friends. His friends are dancing really well. His head nods follow the music and his foot taps on the floor. He waits his part to come out.

After 1 minute passes, Sehun’s part is coming. He walks out from his position and stands near Lay then begins move his body smoothly. Sehun dances really well. He dances always with his heart. Because he can say that dance is his passion. And what becomes his passion, he has to do it with all his heart. His move fits with Lay and they’re making a great collaboration. Sehun’s part isn’t long like Lay, so yesterday Kai told his students to follow the girl’s part. So, after Sehun’s part is over, he begins to dance Lay’s part together until the song is over.

The music is over. And all the students is danced really well. Kai never knows that all his students will make a great progress. He tells his students to take a rest for a while. He walks to Sehun and taps his shoulder.

“Sehun.” Kai calls Sehun. He turns his face to Kai as he drinks a water.

“What’s up Kai?”

“I heard that you will take an audition for scholarship at Star Museum University. Is it right?” Kai asks Sehun directly. He sats next Sehun then leans his back against the wall.

“How did you know?” Sehun frowns.

“I have a friend over there and he said that your name is in the audition list. So, what do you prepare?”

“Hmm I still think to dance Angel from EXO. But I don’t know if I can make it or not. You know, it looks like hard to go there.” Sehun worries.

“Yah! Are you stupid!? Your dance is sick. Your moves are crazy. And if you don’t pass it, I will protest to the judges.”

“I know. Thanks anyway, Kai.”

“If you need a teacher, I’m here. Well, I have a date later with Kyungsoo so I will end this class. If you need this place to practice, don’t forget to lock the door later and keep the key with you.” Kai gives him a key and pats Sehun’s hair then stands up.

“Okay class! I’m sorry I have to end it soon. I have a meeting later. So, let’s go home!” Kai speaks louder so that his students can hear clearly. After Kai gives them an order to leave, all the students walks out from the practice room. Sehun decides to stay a while. He wants to practice for his audition. His friends say bye to him.

“Bye, Sehun. Don’t forget to lock the door.” Lay reminds him again. Now, here’s Sehun. Alone in the practice room.

He stands up from his seat and grabs his i-Pad. He walks to the table which has a laptop in it. He turns on the laptop then plugs his i-Pod to the laptop. He begins search the song and plays the song. Once the song is playing, Sehun runs to the position. He stands in the center, in front of him there is a huge mirror. The mirror will help him to see his moves.

When he hears the singer’s voice, he starts move his body. He moves smoothly. The song is really good. The beat is really great and that’s fit with Sehun’s move. Sehun dances very well. Sometimes, there’re some moves which didn’t look so good for him. Or sometimes, he stops just to try remembers the move.

The song is end. Sehun stares to the mirror. His shirt is wet because of his sweat. His breath is uncontrollably. He leans down for a while and walks to the desk. He grabs again his i-Pod then turns off the laptop. He walks to takes his bag then he begins walk to the changing room. He decides to take a shower first. Luckily, he brings more shirts.

After 15 minutes he takes a shower, he put on a black with long sleeves and black tight jeans. Then he dries his hair and put his beanie on his head. He throws the towel and walks out from there. He walks again to the practice room and checks everything, after that he locks the door. Before he walks out from the dance studio, he wears his winter coat then he goes out from there. He still remembers that he has to meet someone at the park near the café. He’s walking to the park alone and he can’t wait to know who the person is.