T A O H U N

Chasing You...

chapter 1...

 

Ni hao!

Annyeonghaseyo!

Hello!

Let me introduce my self, okay? 

My name is Huang Zitao, but you can call me Tao. I'm fully Chinese and I was born 21 years ago in a small city called Qingdao. I'm currently live in Seoul now. I leave in a small and cheap apartment but that's still good and clean. I had to leave my father alone in Qingdao because I had to go to the university. I attended Star Museum University and took Martial Arts lesson. The university gave me a full scholarship and I'm gladly took it. So that's the reason why I had to leave my father alone. But I'm still a good kid. I always write him a letter or sometimes I send him some money for him. Next beside that, I worked as a part time worker at MAMA Cafe. The owner gave me a cashier position for me. I worked with my best friend, Luhan. We're in the same age. The pay from the cafe is so worth it. It can makes me stay longer in here. That's why I like work over there. Beside that, I have my own reason.

 

Sehun. 

Yes! That name is the reason why I like work at MAMA Cafe. 

Sehun is a high school boy. He always come to the cafe when the school break. Either he was alone or with his friends. But he always came here alone. No. He always with his book. He always order a piece of strawberry cake and chocolate bubble milk tea. 

I like him a lot. 

I mean. I already in love with him from the first time I met him at the cafe.

Unfortunately, I only know his name. Only his name. 

AH!

I also know where is his school. 

He is a student from EXO High School. One of the prestigious school in South Korea. I bet this Sehun is from a richest family in Seoul. 

 

Well, I think this is my last words. I don't know what to say again but this story will explain you how to chase him. How to win his heart. How to make him mine. How to make him to believe in  me. And how to make him love me. 

This story will explain my hard work and my struggle during the time I chase him. 

The time I chase Sehun.

The time I was chasing you.

 

 

A/N:

TO MY LOVELY READERS:

I'M SORRY IF I EDITED THIS CHAPTER. BECAUSE I JUST DECIDED TO FOLLOW A WRITING COMPETITION AND I TAGGED THIS STORY FOR THE WRITING COMPETITION. I HOPE YOU ALL DON'T MIND WITH THAT. I THINK THAT'S ALL WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU. I HOPE YOU STILL ENJOY MY STORY. KAMSAHAMNIDA! <3 

HAVE A NICE DAY