Chapter 1

One And Only You

"Xin Xin,I'm going to leave soon..."The boy said unwillingly.

"Xing Oppa..You will come back soon,right?"A little girl who was crying very sadly said doubtingly.The elder did not know how to answer the girl's question. He does not even know whether he would ever be coming back to this place again.But either way,he does not want to disappoint the little girl,which he treats like his very own little sister.

"I will be back,trust me"He said with a re-assuring smile.

And that,was the last words he said. He was never seen again since that day.That year,he was 14 and she was only 5 years old.The poor little kid does not even know what his name is,only remembering calling him 'Ah Xing'. After he left,the girl kept on crying and crying over it,but that would not change the fact that he left and most probably will not come back again.



Yi Xin woke up out of a sudden when she was just sleeping peacefully just the second before.

"What is it?"Her friend,JiMin,asked worriedly.
"It's nothing.."She replied,not wanting her best friend to worry more about her.

Where are they right now? Oh yeah,they are now on the aeroplane to Korea. But why did she dream of 'him' again? She shook away her thoughts that are annoying her.

"The plane is landing now.Please make sure that your seat belts are tightened."The voice of the air stewardess was heard through the speakers.

"Phew~We're finally here!"Yi Xin said excitedly.

"Exactly!I'm sooo excited! Firstly,I wanna go eat this and then eat that and that. Oh,right! We really have to meet them since we are here now~!" Yep,she sounds pretty excited as you can see. The 'them' that we are referring to is EXO,the most popular boy group which is going viral around the globe nowadays. Although they are here to study abroad,they still could not miss a chance to meet their favorite idol,right?

After they exited the airport,they took a cab and headed to their school straight away to submit.Although they were going to the same school,their taking different streams. Jimin is specializing in Performing Arts while Yixin in Medical Courses.Thanks to Jimin's fluent Korean,both of them succeed in submitting their important stuffs. They then went to the small apartment that they rented just near the school to settle down their things.

"This apartment is not bad~It has two rooms and is near our school,just the perfect choice for us"Jimin said while putting down her stuff and landing onto the comfy couch that was in the living room.

"I know right! It even has such a big TV~"Yi Xin exclaimed with sparkly eyes.

"But the school fees here are quite expensive..Even the scholarship we got is still not enough to pay.."

"Exactly... We must go find a job soon."

"But where to...?"Jimin whines.

"Hmm... We'll think about that later~Let's go find foodddd!"Yixin said.

"Yeshh!" The girls were full of spirit again by hearing the word 'food'.
*************************************

"Jimin! Come,look at this! I'm not seeing things,am I? They are saying that they need backstage workers to help EXO!"Yixin said as she came across this banner while walking back to their apartment.

"Really?! I'm not seeing things too,right?"

"Omg,you should quickly go sign up for this!"Yixin cheered.

"But they only need one person..."Jimin felt disappointed since she really wanted to go with Yixin to meet them.

"It's okay~You can go,I've already found a job!"She said cheerfully.

"What job is it?"Jimin wondered.

"A maid~!"

"............But why a maid...? You can be a waitress,a salesgirl,a cashier.."Yixin immediately cuts in before letting Jimin continue with her long list of jobs that she can be.

"Well,I'm not really good at Korean,and I don't think maids need to talk much too. And don't you find it cool~? Maybe it's some rich nigga's house,and there must be bigger televisions too!"She started to drool over the thought it.

"Okay then,since you're so happy about it I'm also happy for you~Omg,I can finally be close to them~"Jimin cries a river of tears.

And they continued to talk about their soon-to-be jobs the whole day and fantasizing about what they would do there.One is happy because she gets to meet her idols,finally,and one is happy because of........Televisions ==



"Kyaaaaaa~!!!!"The whole apartment was filled of Jimin's screaming and shouting.

"What happened?! Is it a murder case?!"Yixin immediately ran into Jimin's room.

"Yixin!! I can't believe it! I got chosen...I GOT FREAKING CHOSEN TO BECOME EXO'S HELPER!"

"And I thought what had happened...Congrats dear,don't forget to bring back tons of photos and signature of them!"Yixin congratulates her.

"Aye aye sir~Oh yeah,speaking of which,how about your job?"

"I got chosen too~"she said. It seems that her television is not far away from her anymore.

On the next day,Yixin followed an address and arrived at this very big mansion at a restricted area in Seoul.

"What the heck....This is like the coolest thing ever!! But... how do I get in?"

She saw an elderly man,most probably in his 60s,approaching her.

"Excuse me,who are you finding for?"The old man said.
"Umm,I'm the new maid,here to report my arrival."
"Come here,follow me~"The kind old man said.

The moment he opened the steel gate,it was like walking into another dimension. The was even a big water fountain at the center of the garden. This is too good to be true.

"Oh my,where's my manners..I am the butler of this house,you can just call me Mister Zhang or just Mister"
"Nice to meet you,Mister. My name is Yixin."Yixin greeted back politely. The old mister nodded his head slightly with a smile on his face.They walked along a long hallway,crossing lots and lots of empty rooms. Why does she feel like she is going to get lost somehow?

"There is only one master in this house. And there are two other workers working and staying here except for me. There is an old lady,you can call her Aunty Yue,and also a guy named Thye who works as a gardener."He explained and Yixin listened carefully. He then continued,"So altogether,there are four of us including you. And your job is to make sure that the mansion is clean and that's all basically. Our house owner doesn't always come back"

Wow,such a waste,a big mansion with only four of us living here?

On the other side,Jimin also arrived at where EXO was,Music Bank. The building was surrounded with fangirls,like how she imagined it would be but luckily,a guard was there to help her go in safely. Fangirls were probably jealous and wondering why she got to go in.

Today,she is here to report her arrival,just like Yixin. But before she gets to admire the beautiful sight she is seeing right now,she got pulled in by one of their workers.
"Faster,we need help right now!"
"Umm..Okay?! But I don't know what to do yet!"
And there stood the guys that she had always been seeing on her phone screen right in front of her,rushing here and there.
"Omg,I finally get to see them! What is air what is life.."She starts to think about her meaning of life.

"Hey,you right there! Go and get the accessories behind there that they need right now!"She got called when she did not finish admiring the beautiful creatures of God.
"Oh..kay.."She then immediately goes to work,not wanting to be fired on her first day of work.

Little did she know that a pair of eyes were on her the whole time. The owner of that pair of eyes gradually smirks.
It was already about midnight after she finished working and she still has not get their signatures yet. She heard a noise approaching when she was tidying the costumes. She immediately hided behind the boxes as what her body told her to.

"Don't be so cold to me~"She can clearly hear a girl's voice.The tall figure who was with her did not make a sound. The girl then hugged him but got pushed away the second after.

"Go away."He said coldly. Hold on,wait a minute. IS THAT SEHUN'S VOICE THAT I HEAR? THE SEHUN THAT I'M MENTALLY MARRIED WITH? WHAT IS HE DOING WITH A GIRL HERE? He sounds so scary tho...

"But..."The girl tried to hold him back,but Sehun threw her daggers and she went away obediently.

"Come out now,I saw you there the whole time."He suddenly said. She got found out? Well,of course,since her hiding spot was so lame.She had no choice but to get up.

"You're the new worker,right? Did you witness...everything?"

'Oh ,what am I suppose to do now...Will he beat me up if I say no?'She thought.And then scenes of murder cases started to float in her mind,all thanks to Yixin who always bring here to watch these kinds of movies. She then thought of escaping,started to panick.

Sehun was very amused,seeing her expressions and her face turning pale.Huh,this is fun.

"Be my girlfriend and I won't bother anymore."He said calmly.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!" She was so shocked that she said it in her mother language,jaws dropping.


Author's note: Eheheh,what will happen next? Stay tuned! Subscribe for more~