Final Part

Don’t say yes (and run away with me)

Length : 3,794w

 

 

I am not the kind of girl

Who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion

But you are not the kind of boy

Who should be marrying the wrong girl

 

Jongin look towards the church in front of her with no happy face. Huft. So they will get married in this church? The pretty little church near the beach, ugh so sweet. Jongin then observed people who were in and out of the church with carrying flowers, or other decorations and Jongin began to sputter in disgust.

Wrong. This is definitely wrong. There is no marriage at all these days. Impossible.

 

“So when the wedding starts?” asked Sehun who was sitting on the passenger seat next to her with ease. Her head came forward to observe more closely the state of the church and then nods slowly and smile.

“What’s so funny?” asked Jongin with upset and leaning over backwards.

“The church is cute. Not useless you drive two hours from Seoul.” said Sehun and sat back down to her original position and then take the phone in her lap.

“This must be a mistake Sehun. He says he wants to marry me at the top of the mountains, not here.” whined Jongin sullenly.

“I’m sure it would be so romantic.”

“Of course.” Jongin then smiled a little. Of course, their marriage would become the best in history, at least in her life.

“You can still do it.”

“Huh?”

“You just go in and cancel their wedding. Done.” said Sehun innocently and start to opens her instagram account.

“Aaaaa-.” Jongin nodded her head several times, seemed to think a moment, “Sehun, hmmm, do you think it’s not a little excessive?” She asked hesitantly, but it’s obvious that smile begins to etched on tip her lips.

Sehun suddenly burst out laughing and immediately put her cell phone on her lap again and stared fixedly at Jongin, “Are you wouldn’t do it?” She asked quickly.

Instantly Jongin pouts and sit vertically in place. “Hmm, do you think I’ll get into the newspaper tomorrow morning? I’m not going to be a fugitive, is not it?”

“Oh My God. Jongin, we’ve talked about this last night, and you’d agreed. It will be fun. Think of the bright side, if this marriage fails you will be happy, forever.”

“Okay. Okay.” Jongin then take a deep breath. Okay, calm down, relax. She can certainly do this.

“But what if I fail?” She asked again and Sehun look at her in disbelief.

“Oh My God. Jongiiiiinn!!” screams Sehun and push Jongin out of the car as soon as possible.

 

 

I sneak in and see your friends

And her snotty little family all dressed in pastel

And she is yelling at a bridesmaid

Somewhere back inside a room

Wearing a gown shaped like a pastry

 

Oh My God.

Jongin settles into the church carefully, and began to look one by one people that come and go. This is certainly was a mistake. Obviously the decoration was not Kyungsoo’s style. Wow, all the rooms are even full of pink, the color that Kyungsoo will never ever like, forever.

So, how does this all happen?

Jongin then smile a little and shaking her head. She must quickly met with Kyungsoo and repair his brain that maybe damaged.

But then she heard a whispers and Jongin start to standing with fidgety. As someone was watching her from afar, and sure enough, when she looks back there are mobs that was standing near the entrance. They’re all dressed in pastel, and obviously they’re talking about her. Ugh.

Jongin then walks away in disgust. She does not want to be the spectacle right now, not this soon at least.


Where is the room for the groom anyway?

Jongin see one by one room nervously and try to guess whick room is he because she did not have a clue. And the time of the wedding is getting near.

 

“Am I pretty? Where is my bouquet of flowers? Luhan, why there is a stain on my dress? Luhannn! Come here and clean this quickly.”

 

Jongin immediately closed the door quickly and calms heart pounding. Huff, it was so close.

Kim Jongdae.

The bride and apparently she’d angry with her ​​bridesmaid about something. So, is that really the woman who will marry Kyungsoo? Wow, what’s wrong with his brain lately? There must be something wrong.

 

 

This is surely not what you thought it would be

I lose myself in a daydream

Where I stand and say


The first person Jongin looked when she pokes her head into the room is not Kyungsoo, but Baekhyun who sitting on the couch while reading a magazine. His face showed no expression of pleasure, and Jongin immediately smiled when she saw it.

“Haiii.” says Jongin as she entered fully into the room and closed the door carefully.

Not only Baekhyun, but two other men who were standing with facing the mirror immediately look at her in surprise.

“Oh-My-God. Jongin, is that you?” Baekhyun screaming with pleasure and soon stand up to greet her with a warm hug.

Chanyeol who stands next to Kyungsoo also immediately waves his hands happily.

“What are you doing here?” Kyungsoo asked coldly.

Jongin already guessed.

“Hey, do not talk like that with an old friend.” said Baekhyun and dragging Jongin to sit on the couch with him.

“But I clearly remember that I never invited you to come.” said Kyungsoo and dejected still clearly audible in his voice.

“Well, but your parents had send an invitation to my parents. And unfortunately they could not come. I’m just trying to be a good daughter.” Jongin smiled sweetly and Kyungsoo snorted.

 

“Oh, did you already check the pastor? I think we have to make sure again Baek.” said Chanyeol suddenly and quickly pulling Baekyun’s hand away.

“Hey! Do not pull me out too tight.” groaned Baekhyun but also immediately followed Chanyeol’s step, and with a rush they leave the room.

“Bye. I will come again if the wedding is about to start.” Chanyeol shouted before closing the door.

 

“Tell me what you want. I do not have much time.” aid Kyungsoo and facing forward the mirror again.

“Well, first of all I do not know if you’re getting married so soon.” said Jongin who still can’t hide her astonishment with the news that Kyungsoo will soon be married. She recalled, they just had break up a year ago.

“That’s not your business.” replied Kyungsoo curtly.

“O-okay. But it’s still weird. What is the bride already pregnant?”

Kyungsoo immediately glared in shock and stared at Jongin sharply, “Jongdae isn’t a woman who like that, do not like you.”

“Huh, so you think I’m like what?”

“You’re the one who cheating on me first Jongin. So please go and don’t intruding my life again.”

“Ohh, it’s funny.” Jongin immediately stood in disbelief and waved her hands in front of her face repeatedly. This is so funny and totally absurd.

“Please do not talk about the old story Jongin. I’d forgotten you and I’m going to start a new life together with Jongdae. So I urge you to go. Okay.”

“Oh my god this is so funny.” Jongin waves his hand faster, “But this is surely not what you thought it would be, right? Kyungsoo, you said you wanted to marry me.”

“But it was in the past Jongin.”

“And who says I’m cheating? Is that why you want to break up with me? How did you get information like that?”

“Jongin, please.. I do not want to talk about it anymore.”

“But I still want to talk about it.” Jongin said aloud.

 

 

Don’t say yes, run away now

I’ll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door

Don’t wait, or say a single vow

You need to hear me out

And they said speak now

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo then immediately take a deep breath together and trying to control their emotions.

“Okay. Fine. I will admit it, the reason why I came here is because I want you to cancel the wedding.”

“That’s bull.” Kyungsoo laughed mockingly.

“Yes. You need to hear me out. Okay. Please, do not say yes and run away with me. Sehun already waits for us at the back door.”

“And why should I listen to your words?”

“Because I am still love you.” Jongin cried aloud.

Not only Jongin, but Kyungsoo also so surprised upon hearing her outburst. And Kyungsoo then walks slowly to the back.

“Do not say things that I do not want to hear.” said Kyungsoo and slowly began massaging his head that suddenly felt so dizzy.

“Kyungsoo. I’m not kidding. I’m still, and always love you so much and I do not want you to marry someone who is even her name almost the same with me. Kim Jongdae, Kim Jongin. Do you not understand my feelings?”

“Jongin please stop. I’d decided to marry Jongdae, not you.”

“But-.”

“What happened maybe indeed be like this. You and I, perhaps we are not to be together.”

“But first of all you have to listen to my explanation. It is not fair to me because I am not cheating on you. Maybe what you heard before is a mistake.”

“Mistake?” Kyungsoo wiped his face with his hands. Why everything become like this? “Jongin, I clearly saw you kissing another man when you’re came at a fashion show in Japan last year. I was sure it was you.”

“In Japan, a year ago? Is not, is that you can’t come? You said you had an important meeting.”

“I came at the last minute, to surprise you. But you apparently-.”

“Wait a minute.” cut Jongin quickly, “You misunderstand Kyungsoo. I didn’t kiss Taem-Oh my god. So that’s why when I came back to Korea you never picked up my phone again and suddenly dumped me?”

 

Knock. Knock.

 

Both their attention immediately diverted to the door which was a knock on the outside, and their eyes suddenly met, looked at each other nervously.

 

“Hey, are you two done talking?” Chanyeol’s head appeared from behind the door immediately, “Kyungsoo, the wedding almost begins. Come out now.” said Chanyeol and immediately closed the door again.

 

“I think I should get going.” said Kyungsoo and seeing his own reflection in the mirror once more before then walking toward the door.

“Wait a minute.” Hold Jongin quickly, “You have not answered my question. Are you going to cancel the wedding or not?”

“Jongin, I think I’ve been clear-.”

“Please, think carefully once again. Trust me.” Jongin bits her lower lips, “Please Kyungie. I’ll be waiting in the back of the church, if you might change your mind.”

Jongin looked at him expectantly, and Kyungsoo can only draw a deep breath. Do not know if he had to answer yes or no.

 

 

Fond gestures are exchanged

And the organ starts to play

A song that sounds like a death march

And I am hiding in the curtains

It seems I was uninvited by your lovely bride to be

 

Jongin nervously paced back and forth in front of the entrance of the church. Come in or not. The watchman also was ready to close the door. While take a deep breathed, Jongin walks in.

Once inside the church, Jongin immediately hear the organ start to play. But instead of feeling comforted, Jongin actually feel if the song sounds like a death march. And she immediately shook her head, trying to hide her laughter. Maybe if she would marry Kyungsoo later, clearly she wouldn’t choose this song.

 

After the song finished, Kyungsoo walks inside the church from the back door, and signal that the wedding is ready to start. She twisted the end of her dress even she had to hide behind the curtain. Huh, and a bunch of girls that she had encountered before began to whispering at each others again while pointing at her direction.

Looks like the news have started spreading.

The beautiful’s ex of the groom. The famous’s model, Kim Jongin. The only one girl that was Kyungsoo ever dated. Then come and see this wedding, of course, people began to wonder and create a gossip as they please.

But Jongin doesn’t care. Although it seems like she was uninvited by the lovely bride to be, but she’s not worried. The most important thing is that she came to call off the wedding.

The end

 

 

She floats down the aisle like a pageant queen

But I know you wish it was me,

You wish it was me

Don’t you?

 

The church’s door immediately opens widely and Kim Jongdae emerges from behind the door with a grin. She then floats down the aisle like a pageant queen. Quickly Jongin turns around to Kyungsoo and look at him intently. With confidence Jongin grins widely at him.

“But I know you wish it was me, you wish it was me, don’t you?” Jongin humming slowly and Kyungsoo only lowered his head.

 

 

Don’t say yes, run away now

I'll meet you when you’re out of the church at the back door

Don’t wait, or say a single vow

Your time is running out

And they said speak now

 

Jongin continue to wait impatiently until Jongdae walked towards Kyungsoo and both share a smile. That just makes Jongin wants to vomit.

“Do not say yes Kyungsoo, please, your time is running out.” Jongin whispered softly from where she stood.

 

Ooh, la la

Ooh, ooh

 

But suddenly, her cell phone vibrated. Ugh, why in such an important time like this. Although as with groans alowly Jongin remain open her cell phone, there is an incoming message from Sehun.

“Where are you? Did you manage to do it? I’ve been waiting for you at the back door.”

 

 

I hear the preacher say speak now or forever hold your peace

There’s the silence, there’s my last chance

I stand up with shaky hands, all eyes on me

Horrified looks from everyone in the room

But I’m only looking at you

 

Jongin then kept looking at Kyungsoo, not so concerned anymore with the stares and expression wanted to know from peoples around her. All she care about and want is Kyungsoo, until suddenly the preacher say speak now or forever hold your peace.

Oh, Jongin hold her breathe. It is her last chance.

Carefully, although Jongin still not sure if she would actually do it, she immediately pick up her shaky hands and all eyes on her quickly. Obviously they saw with horrified looks, including Baekhyun and Chanyeol who sitting in the front seat, and so did Kyungsoo’s parents.

Jongin briefly close her eyes and tried to calm her down. She was convinced by her decision and no further word backwards. It was too late.


Now her attention was only on Kyungsoo fully.

 

 

I am not the kind of girl

Who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion

But you are not the kind of boy

Who should be marrying the wrong girl

 

Sorry everyone, Jongin biting her lower lip. It’s not like she wants to act sassy or disrespectful. But she just wants to find happiness in her life, and if it only could she get with cancel this marriage.

So what else should she regret?

Kyungsoo and Jongin’ve known each other since childhood. Both her ​​parents had been friends since a long time, and it is logical that they are close. They finally started to step over their relationship and start to dating since middle school.

Their relationship is on and off, but both will be back together again after a few weeks. That’s why when Kyungsoo decided to broke up one year ago, Jongin didn’t felt worried. Because she thought they will get back together again.

But it did not.

Two months after they’re broke up, Kyungsoo start to bring Jongdae to the party. Originally, Jongin thought she was just her replacement and they will soon break up. But obviously the marriage is not something that she ever imagined too.

 

Their story supposedly didn’t end up like this. Not like this.

They’re probably not had an arranged marriage by their parents as in the movie. But Jongin know if her parents had always just wanted Kyungsoo to be as their son in the family, and vice versa.

 

But if this is indeed the end of the story that Kyungsoo wants, then what can she do now? Jongin then take a long sigh. Maybe they’re really not fated to be together. Jongin could only walks backwards before then turn around and run away from the church.

 

 

And you’ll say let’s run away now

I'll meet you when I’m out of my tux at the back door

Baby, I didn’t say my vows

So glad you were around

When they said speak now

 

Jongin immediately ran to the back of the church while continuing to hold back tears. No, she did not cry. She is not that weak.

She quickly found her car where Sehun was sitting relaxively in the driving seat, and when she see Jongin, immediately she waves eagerly but seeing her facial expressions, Sehun get out of the car quickly.

“Hey, what’s happen Jongin?” Before Sehun get an answer, Jongin already hugs her tightly. This time her tears actually fell.

“He did not love me anymore Sehun. He chose that woman than me.” said Jongin while sniffling and Sehun don’t know what else to do.

“It’s okay. There are still a lot of good guy out there. Okay.”

“But there’s no one guy like Kyungsoo anymore. I just love him. I just want him.” Jongin then try to remove her tears and took off her arms, “Let’s go home.”

“Are you sure? You don’t want to confirm it first?”

“They may have shared a kiss now. Let’s just go home, you are driving.” said Jongin slowly and began to walk towards the other side of the car.

 

“You know, now Kyungsoo should have run away with me. Now he should have shout my name from behind and said ‘Jongin don’t go. I am still in love with you too’ like in the movie. But it turns out my thought didn’t not happen.” said Jongin as Sehun reversing the car and began to leave from the church yard slowly.

“Well, you don’tt have to be sad. I bet they will be divorced next year.”

“Impossible.” Jongin murmured softly.

“What?” Sehun asked as she took her glasses on the dashboard and immediately put it on. Trying to acts cool.

“I think they will last up to a year.” said Jongin and then after a while she started to smile and then chuckled, “They must be divorced. Sehun, you’re absolutely right. Kyungsoo and Jongdae will divorce soon. Seriously, you’re sooo right. Whooo.”

“Hey.” Sehun glanced briefly at her. She does not know whether to laugh or even cry. Jongin definitely have a big broken heart.

 

But suddenly her attention was diverted to a car behind who seemed to be chasing them, or maybe stalking?

“Jongin, look. I think someone’s chasing us, or maybe you?” said Sehun and made a motion to look back with her head.

“Huh?” Jongin immediately stop laughing and then hesitantly look back.

“Sehun, there isn’t a car-hey it’s Kyungsoo’s wedding car. Why, why is he following us? Sehun, how is this can happen?”

“Huh, are you sure that his car? Idiot, we need to stop. Maybe he wants to talk to you.”

“What if not? Sehun, please rides the car faster.”

“Are you crazy? What if he really wants to meet you?”

“Sehun, Sehun, faster, ppali.  He started to get closer.” yelled Jongin with panic and Sehun like it or not start to drive the car faster, although she still doesn’t want to do it.

“Sehun, he’s on your left. Be careful.” Still screams Jongin and Sehun is grateful because they are far away from the city and the streets are so quiet.

“Sehun watch out!” Jongin kept screaming every time Kyungsoo almost overtook their car. She is always yelling in panic while occasionally looking back and forward.

 

But it seems Sehun must accept defeat, because a few minutes later and Kyungsoo managed to overtake their car. He then quickly stops in front of them. White smoke out of his car tires that squeak loudly. Jongin and Sehun’s body are bounced forward. Both are equally stared in disbelief. Luckily they wear a seat belt.

 

Suddenly there is loudly knock from beside Jongin’s window and she quickly turn around in surprise. Do Kyungsoo standing with his arms folded across his chest. He clearly looks angry.

 

“Kim Jongin. Come out! I want to talk to you.” He said impatiently.

 

“Do you think I should get out?” Jongin asked softly.

“I think it yes.” Sehun nodded weakly. All her energy is gone.

“Okay, okay.” And Jongin get out of the car slowly. But once she was out, Kyungsoo soon holding her wrist and dragged her a few meter ahead.

 

“Hey Kyungsoo. Congratulations for your wedding.”

“Tell me where are we now?” asked Kyungsoo instead.

And Jongin foolishly looking to the right and left, “I do not know.”

“Well. Kim Jongin! You’re the one who said that you’ll wait for me in the back door of the church. And what happen now? You don’t even know where we are now. Woahhh, you even made ​​me chased you so far.” Kyungsoo then released his grip and began to loosen his tie.

“You, why are you here anyway? I’m not forcing you to follow me. You should be in the church along with Jongdae now.” Jongin replied with annoyance.

“Oh My God.” Kyungsoo could only look at her in disbelief. “Then who was telling me to cancel the wedding? The one who stand up when the pastor was talking? Are you crazy?”

“I don’t make a fuss.” Jongin pouts.

“Huh, you’re still so childish.”

“Yes I was childish. Then why, you do not like it?”

Kyungsoo shook his head, wow. This is so unbelievable.

“Then kiss me and say you did not get married, if you still love me and you- uhhh.” Jongin then stop talking immediately when Kyungsoo suddenly kiss her. Oh, ohhh.

“Can you stop talking?” Kyungsoo asked as he looks at her sharply and Jongin could only nods slowly. “Good, because I am going to kiss you again and..” Kyungsoo put his thumb in front of Jongin’s lip, “And I did not get married with Jongdae. Are you happy?” Jongin immediately nods and smile broadly.

“I love you.” said Jongin quickly without thinking.

“It is good.” replied Kyungsoo and bent down to kiss Jongin once again, “It’s so good, because I still love you too.”

 

 

The End

Finally

 

 

A/N : Thank you so much for reading this story^^ and it would be wonderful too if you guys write some comment for me. I'll glady read your opinion, hahaaa... have a nice day^^