Will Junhyung and Hyunseung get along..... ?

Together in one house?


Junhyung somehow ended up shirtless in the morning with Hyunseung warpping himself around him. Junhyung was enjoying his nap until he woke up due to Hyunseung breathing on top of his bare body, Junhyung wasn't fully awake when he had goosebumps all over his body, making him looking like he was pop dancing in bed. Junhyung was shocked to see Hyunseung on top of him and was also shocked at how his shirt ended up near their bedroom's door.

Junhyung quickly tried to free himself from Hyunseung, before anyone else see them like this, but Hyunseung manage to wake up at the wrong moment, while trying to see why his bed was moving. He looked down to see Junhyung trying to free himself by moving around or by pop dancing. Hyunseung got off Junhyung in fear of squashing Junhyung and just stood there, staring at the half wake Junhyung who still thought that Hyunseung was on top of him.

Hyunseung decided to wake Junhyung up properly, so he slowly poked Junhyung. "OH DOG!" Junhyung screams. "Hyung, it 'God'!" Dongwoon yelled. "Uh, yeah." Junhyung looked around to find a not so awkward escape, nope, none. "Well, i should go and get change." Junhyung said and charged for his clothest and nearly ripped it apart. Hyunseung eyes widen and decided to leave Junhyung alone by going into the bathroom without even noticing that Junhyung needed the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Kikwang came screaming in his Hyung's room. "DOOJOON! LETS RISE LIKE THE SUN, UNLIKE THE MOON!" Kikwang sang to Doojoon as he entered their room. Kikwang then notice that Yoseob was also sleeping next to Doojoon and sang, "YOSEOB! WAKE UP FOR THE SOUP!". Meanwhile Dongwoon was in the kitchen cooking and he was so proud that Kikwang remembered how to rhyme things together from his teaching.

Kikwang then exited the 'Dooseob' room with fabulous catwalk, and roll like a ninja to the 'Junseung' room. "JUNHYUNG! YOU'RE MY HYUNG!" Kikwang sang but hen he saw Junhyung changing so then Kikwang yelled, "JUNHYUNG! YOU'RE NO LONGER MY HYUNG!" and exited the room. "HYUNSEUNG! YOU LIKE THE WAY I SUNG?" Kikwang yells from outside the door and ran away.

Junhyung wasa frozen, he was shocked. "I'm gonna be living with weirdos." He whispers.

Soon they all gathered around the dinning table, picking their seats while the maknae placed their food on the table. "Here, let me help~" Kikwang grins and got up to help Dongwoon, who smiled back at him, "Thank you kiki Hyung." Dongwoon replied.

Junhyung was about to touch the food when Yoseob grabbed a stick and wacked Junhyung's . "That's gross, no body does that!" Yoseob nags while Doojoon was all like, 'OHHHHH! You just got told off', even though he was about to do the same thing. Junhyung pouted which was replied wih a small 'AW~', which surprisingly came from Hyunseung, who thanked the god that nobody heard him.

"That hurt." Junhyung whispers, "That why you don't touch food with your hands." Yoseob flipped his short male hair.

"Okay, Hyungs can sit and eat now." The two maknaes cutely said which warmed their Hyung's heart.

Doojoon sat on the left corner, while Yoseob sat across him. Kikwang sat in the middle, next to Yoseob and Dongwoon sat next to Kikwang.

Hyunseung and Junhyung stood there, "You can sit first." Junhyung offered like a real man, who was rejected. "No, you can." Hyunseung shyly said.

Doojoon, Yoseb, Kikwang and Dongwoon gave them the dirty face, 'like, can we eat first?' was all they were thinking. They told the the 'junseung' couple to sit down but they still stood there, so Doojoon threathen them, saying that he would pole dance if they don't sit down. Junhyung and Hyunseung sat down, while Yoseob wanted to stand up. Well you couldn't blame him, he just wanted to see Doojoon pole dance ;)

Junhyung couldn't eat properly because his goosebumps were coming back, and Hyunseung couldn't eat properly due to being nervous. "Do you have any salt?" Kikwang asked without even caring about the two that couldn't eat properly, "Why would you want salt! Salt give you da high blood pressure, not good for you, now is it?" Yoseob said fastly with food in his mouth. Before Kikwang could even whine about it, Doojoon had already used all the salt and threw the salt container out the window. Kikwang pouted while Yoseob used a spoon and took nearly all the salt off Doojoon's meat and put it back into another jar.

"Then can we use BBQ sauce" Dongwoon asked seriously, the meat they were having for breakfast needed more favor due them buying extra cheap meat. "BBQ sauce is alright--NUUUU! BBQ sauce is way too sweet which equals making you go all hypo!" Yoseob nags once again, he wasn't the one that normally nags, but then the one that normally nag is busy being nervous next to the goosebump man.

"Do we just eat it plainly like this?" Hyunseung ask softly because he was still nervous, "Hell yeah." Yoseob replied. Junhyung was still staring at Hyunseung while the rest are talking about how the meat taste and how to cut it probably. Hyunseung felted something weird so he turned his head over to Junhyung, who was still staring, Hyunseung felted like Junhyung stared right through his soul. Hyunseung quickly turn his head back to hide his blush and tried to finish eating quickly so he could run away from this embrassing scene.

Hyunseung was getting some sauce but he was rushing and ended up pouring it all over Junhyung's sheevees. Hyunseung started to go crazy and went full on panic mode which led to Junhyung having water spilled onto his pants and getting whacked in the face with the cup that was filled with water.

Junhyung could see Hyunseung was trying to dry him by grabbing the towel which had stuff on it, meaning it all fell to the floor. Junhyung needed to calm Hyunseung down, though he didn't know what to do expect, hugging the boy to stop him from moving. Junhyung grab Hyunseung's head and pulled it to his chest. 

The room went silence in shock, while Hyunseung was blushing like a mad man. Junhyung wanted to let go, but he didn't want to see what Hyunseung face would look like. 'Would he be angry?' Junhyung thought.

But he was proved wrong as Hyunseung - who also didn't know what to do - returned the hug, by loosely wrapping his arms around Junhyung's waist. 

"Is this some kind of drama?" Yoseob whispers to Kikwang, "But no one is filmming..." Dongwoon whispers back as he overheard the conversation. Doojoon who also overheard the conversation, but tooked it wrongly and yelled.

"CUT....cut! cut! cut! And cut! Ok, now that's a warp! You have done a great job now you may rest and finish off your breakfast!" Doojoon said. Junhyung took his chance to let go of Hyunseung, gently, but of course.

"But this isn't a drama or a film, so why are you directing?" Junhyung asks while telling Hyunseung to let his waist go. "Whaaaaaat?! It wasn't one?" Doojoon gasps.

"...Well, Ahem! Sorry to disturb you." Doojoon bows and slowly walks away. The rest starts to follow Doojoon and acted like nothing happened. But then they came back in, to grab their breakfast then procee to exit once again in the same motion as they did before.

The room now had only Hyunseung and Junhyung as they also tried to escape the awkward situation.

"Err, sorry about that..." Junhyung apologised, "Oh! Ah! It's okay!" Hyunseung replied nervously as he grabbed Junhyung's cup because he poured his on Junhyung's pants and drank it. Sadly they didn't even know they had a indirect kiss, only we know ;)

"Well, I'm just gonna go in our bedroom and read a book or something." Junhyung said awkwardly, "Ah, sure!" Hyunseung gave a small smile which made Junhyung power walk out of the room.

-----

Junhyung was reading a book peacefully when Hyunseung entered the room. But soon everything went awkward once again.

"I'm gonna take a nap..." Hyunseung mutters softly, "Oh, sure. I should go read in the living room, so you can sleep better." Junhyung said with a smile which could melt anyone's heart.

As Junhyung got off the bed, he manage to trip on his own feet, causing him to fall towards Hyunseung and landed on top of him. Junhyung also manage to kiss Hyunseung's overly perfect nose. Junhyung quickly rolled off, got up, turn around in circles due to rushing, rolled himself out the door and took a deep breathe before running off to the living room.

While Hyunseung held his forehead as if he was shot by a love arrow and his heart did a 360 degree flip causing Hyunseung to feel light head and faint right there without even getting on the bed first.

Junhyung couldn't stand staying inside the living room all by himself, so he walked back to their room to find Hyunseung on the floor. He lifted Hyunseung up and tucked him in bed, Junhyung stared at Hyunseung's face, it was seem so peaceful. Junhyung held in his awkward cough and walked over to his bed to pick up his book and left their bedroom once again.

Junhyung continued with his reading but then he overheard Kikwang's loud music in the other room. Junhyung couldn't focus on his book, so he left for the bathroom. It was kinda soundproof until Dongwoon started to bang on the bathroom's door, screaming about how bad he needs to use the potty. 

Junhyung then exited the bathroom in embrassment. Junhyung then tried to find a peaceful room by trying to enter every single room (beside the ones he already went into). They all turned out to be locked. 

Junhyung sighed as the only option he had left was to go back to his own room, which had a Sleeping Hyunseung.

Junhyung quietly entered his bedroom, to notice that Hyunseung was about to fall off his own bed. Junhyung once again, being the hero he is, walked over to Hyunseung and lifted the boy back to a comfortable position.

Junhyung wanted to avoid looking at Hyunseung's face, but it was hard. He stared at Hyunseung, he thought Hyunseung looked even more cuter, even innocent came across his mind.

Junhyung stood there smiling, he couldn't help it, Hyunseung was just too much for him to handle. He decided to go back to his bed and read his book, but he kept taking quick glances at the sleeping Hyunseung.

Soon it was night time as Kikwang starts calling everyone in a loud voice, saying that it was dinner time. Junhyung yawn due to staying in one spot for a long time and got off his bed. He walked over to Hyunseung and gently tap the boy to tell him it's dinner time. Junhyung stood there just a little longer just to see his Hyunseung get out of bed. 

"Okay! This time, we're eating seafood!" Dongwoon beamed as he was wearing a light pink, flower apron. "Can i put some BBQ sauce on this?" Kikwang asks looking at Dongwoon with the puppy eyes.

"That won't taste nice though..." Dongwoon replied, already getting weak at Kikwang's puppy eyes. Kikwang pouts as Dongwoon just gave him a 'sorry' smile.

Dongwoon was about to pour water for himself before he sat down, but then he notice Hyunseung staring at the jar of water with the, 'pour-yourself-into-my-cup' look, Hyunseung looked very desperate. Junhyung noticed Hyunseung's need for water so he grabbed the jar out of Dongwoon's hand.

"Here." Junhyung smiled and pour water into Hyunseung's cup. "Excuse you Hyung, that was kinda rude...You could have asked..." Dongwoon said with a slight pouty face.

"Sorry, here let me pour water for you then." Junhyung replied, "Ah, thank you hyung." Dongwoon replied while Hyunseung also thought the same, 'Thank you'.

"You might as well pour it for all of us!" Doojoon beamed, but it made Junhyung frown. He only wanted to do it for Hyunseung and the maknae's was just a 'sorry'.  

 

Mostly Hyunseung though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kpop_Kpop_Kpop12 : Next will be about Dongwoon and Kikwang XDD

Editor : sorry for the delay, it because editing is hard on phones. Please comment to show love for your author-nim!