Fighting for a house?

Together in one house?

 

After Doojoon had finished making his favourite pink cupcake and was about to eat it, the floor started to shake, he then dropped his pink cupcake on the floor. Doojoon screamed in horror and picked up his pink cakecup and started eating it like he was doing CPR. His mother came downstairs with packed suitcases, "What are you doing eating a pink cupcake from the floor?" Doojoon mother asked him, Doojoon said nothing as he continue to eator doing CPR to his cupcake, his mother told Doojoon that he should pack his things quickly because there a earthquake....

Hyunseung just woked up in the middle of his peaceful nap because his bed was shaking and it woked him up. He was still half a sleep while everyone was yelling until their voice crack. He peeped outside the window to take a closer look at what everyone was doing because outside was very noisy and in his room, the floor crack easily like eggs had being cracked, he then realised it was a earthquake....

Junhyung was singing in the shower and dancing in front of the mirrior, until the mirror break in front of him. Junhyung screamed, he quickly wore his clothes and ran out yelling, 'FIREEEEEEEE'. Sadly, his mother gave him a flick on the forehead, "It's a earthquake, not fire!" She yells at him.

Kikwang was too busy dancing to BEAST's Midnight...on a pole. He was dancing ily professionally until the music stopped, he was confused about why the music stopped. he went outside to look at the power switch and it was all broked, "RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" Some random man came by and pulled Kikwang away.

Yoeosb was pretending to talk to his girlfriend on his phone, even though Yoseob wasn't sure if he liked girls or boys. He was talking until his house started to shake and he then dropped his phone into the bin. He cried out in pain, "Omgg! my lover! I meant...MY PHONEEEE!" And picked up his phone. Then one of his friend called him and told him is there's a earthquake near his house. yoseob shout "WHAT" in a girly high pitch voice.

Dongwoon was watching the news on T.V and then realised that there was a earthquake happending at this place and then he saw himself on T.V, he thought he was seeing things and he was confused, he looked outside the window to see a camera fliming him and realised the earthquake was here in this place where he was right now. So he took his belongings and ran too.

All 6 of them went on bus to go to another place far away from the earthquake and they couldn't return here anymore because there houses were destroyed. 4 hours later when Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Kikwang, Yoesob and Dongwoon came to this place to buy a new house to live in, the people that sells the houses in this place told them that there was only one house left in this area.

They told the 6 of them that they can ask each other who could have the house and things or they can simply share it, just as long as they pay the bills and stuff. But then all the 6 of them really needed the house badly, because there was no other places to go to and they ain't living on the roads. When they were in front of the house, they were discusing who should have the house, they all had the same excuse about them having a earthquake and it destroyed all of their houses and it also took 4 hours just to get here, so at least let them in.

Later it was getting dark and cold, they were still discusing who should live here. Doojoon was getting bored standing there in the cold. Then later Doojoon had a plan, he slowly turtle walked towards the door of the house while the rest was staring at Doojoon and was curious about what he was going to do because he was gettig near the house with such a weird walking style. Doojoon started to run into the house and then he locked it as fast as he could. The rest screamed and went crazy, they all charged at house but it was locked, Yoesob was pulling the door until he saw Kikwang going through the window, so Yoesob followed and copied him.

Doojoon was laying down resting and playing on his phone with the biggest smile across his face while the rest was outside, looking for some ideas on how to get in. Junhyung thought he should, okay nevermind, Junhyung just full on climbed up the roof and went through the chimney, then fell down and his face was all dark because it was a chimmey full of ash. Junhyung looked like he been through war.

Dongwoon came through the toliet (MAGIC), while Hyunseung dug a hole from the ground (MAGIC). Doojoon was too busy listening to music full volume so that he couldn't hear that they were all breaking into the house like ninjas. Without Doojoon knowing, the rest made a deal that they should all stay together but there were rules for all of them. So then they were all unpacking their clothes and decided on who shared the rooms with who. WHILE Doojoon is still laying down half sleeping and still listening to music.

There was 3 rooms altogether : 
Hyunseung sleeps with Junhyung,
Kikwang sleeps with Dongwoon,
And Yoesob probably thought he was sleeping by himself but then later he suddenly remembered about Doojoon and started to whine about it.

So then later on, Doojoon finally stopped listening to music and woke up from his short nap. He was wondering where was the others as he looked outside the window with that big smile of his, he thought the rest had left already because they couldn't get into the house. He was plannning to take a quick shower, but Junhyung was already inside the bathroom and was going to shower after he finds his clothes because he was in the chimmey and his face got dirty, also his body.

Doojoon walked into the shower without getting his clothes either, he took off his shirt and started to shower. Junhyung also goes into the shower and sees Doojoon in the shower shirtless, Doojoon screamed and covered his body with his arms but then he grabbed a towel because it was a better option.

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM, AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE !!" Doojoon yells at Junhyung, "I came...from the...an...chimmey!" replies Junhyung. "You CAme From The WhAt ?" Doojoon yelled back as Yoseob moonwalked pass the open bathroom door while reading a manga book 'Vampire knight'.

Doojoon eyes widen as he yells, "AND HOW DID HE GET HERE !!" Junhyung relpies with a normal voice, "He came through the window with that guy over there" And points at Kikwang who is pole dancing without a pole. (MAGIC)

"Wait. Don't tell me everyone of you came into MY house?" Doojoon asks but yelled at the 'my' part.

"YOUR!?" Junhyung eyes widen.

"YES! MINEEEEEE!" Doojoon replied, totally forgetting that he was still shirtless.

"SELFISH STARFISH!!!" Junhyung yells and attacked the man in the shower. The rest saw what was happening and help Junhyung throw the shirtless man outside.

What will happen to Doojoon? Well he get back in after saying sorry? Or will he still become a homeless person?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kpop_kpop_kpop12 : This is just the beginning, next chapter it will get better/intersesting XD

Ilovekpop : Editing done. Lol sorry for the cracky-ness. it just we are weird OuO.