Mine

Sugar Puff

Title: Mine

Pairing: yongseo

Rating: G

Genre: Romance

Warning : Very, very short.

 

“Dating or not, you’re still mine”, he said calmly like talking about the weather.

Seo Joohyun looked at him in disbelief. She tried to mutter some words but she failed.

“Isn’t it correct?”, he said with a devilish smirk plastered on his face.

She frowned, pouted her lips and finally managed to say, “Where does this confidence come from?”.

“Just admit it, Joohyun-ah. Will you just go to whoever who says “I’m here” no matter when and where? Will you just nag anyone either he is in town or overseas over stupid pics online showing how tired he is or when he got caught eating unhealthy food? Or will you just be in anyone’s dorm whenever he is in town doing everything you can actually do in your own room? Admit it, baby, you do all those things because it is me. It’s Jung Yonghwa.”

 

By the time he said that, she was so embarrassed she turned quiet. Give it to Jung Yonghwa if you want to have the facts revealed bared without sugar puffy words. She felt a pang in her chest, knowing that he got it all correct, but he never mentioned anything about how he felt about her. She felt him staring at her. She felt her red all over. How easy he read her, but she wasn’t gonna admit it for her own pride. She opened trying to give reasons, excuses of how and why he was wrong because really, really it was not ..........

 

“Which I don’t mind. AT ALL. Since I am also yours anyway”

 

And just like that, she was left speechless again.

Damn Jung Yonghwa.