Nothing To You

I'm Nothing To You

You are the sun to me

Who always shining on me

"Mina! We graduated! I'm so glad!" you said on oue graduation day. "I'm glad too, Youngjae! Finally we're free of this building." i replied while looking at our school.

That day, you're smiling from ear to ear. It made me afraid if your lips would ripped. See your smile like that made me so happy. Your big smile indicates that you're happy. I would be happy if you're happy.

You are the star to me

Who removes my fears in the dark of night

Heavy rain fells that night and electric in my house was in trouble so all the light in my house couldn't be turn on. I was alone when it happened. I was afraid. I don't like the darkness. I hate it. Then, like you knew it. You called me. I was happy.

You are the water to me

Who able to relieve my fatigue

"Tired?" you asked as you sat beside me. I nodded, trying to neutralize my breath. "Wait here! I want to buy drinks" Without waiting for my reply, you directly trotted to the mini market at the across. Afterward you gave me one of the bottles of the drink and sat back down next to me.

Yesterday, you asked me to jogging together. You said you wanted to see me because we haven't meet. Because of that, here is where we are now. Sitting on a park bench together. You asked me to get around the town. Honestly, i'm really exhausted.

But never mind. As long as you're beside me. The tiredness is nothing

You are the air to me

Who always present  in every second of my life

I wonder what is wrong with my brain. But, you're always there in all of my mind. No matter what i do. You must be one of the reasons.

I'm like can't breath without you. It hurts because it keeps longing. When i wake up, eat, do task of the college, want to sleep, even when i was cleaning my room. Your face is always imagined.

 

I tought you're thinking about me just like i thinking about you

I tought you miss me just like i miss you

I tought you need me just like i need you

I tought you want me just like i want you

But in reality you didn't

 

That afternoon, we actually met at one of the cafe in Seoul. I saw you walking with a girl. You look happy. Smile didn't disappear from your face.

I called you and you walked toward me with that girl. I tought she's just your friend remember you have many friends in college.

But i was wrong

"Mina, this is my girlfriend Yejin." With smile on your face you introduced her to me. I looked at her and tried to smile although it tightness. "Mina, Youngjae's close friend."

Forever, predicate that i have will not change. Won't be able to reach the highest position. Even just for one level higher.

To me... You are everything

But to you... I'm nothing