When Jaesoo plays hard to get towards Chen, but falls in love with him

Heart and Seoul Fanfiction Shop: (Request Now!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO CHEN

OC: KIM JAESOO

FOR: KpopLoverLella

 

"Oh my goodness.." Jaesoo's bestfriend, Ariya, whispered lowly beneath her breath while looking out of the coffee shop's window. 

Oblivious to what was going on, as usual, Jae stopped fiddling with her caramel macchiato and looked up at her friend in confusion. 

"That's Chen over there!" She whisper-shouted, pointing to the boy talking to one of his dark-haired friends on the other side of the street. 

"Can you not?!" Jae whispered back, lightly smacking down Ariya's hand from pointing. "Someone might hear you.." 

"Jae," Ariya said, giving her a look, "it's not like he's actually gonna' hear me.. You are forever overreacting." She chuckled.  

"I don't care.. Anythings possible." She mumbled, going back to fiddling with the drink she hadn't even put her lips on. 

"I'll never understand you.." Ariya sighed, shaking her head as she pulled out her phone to message back her brother. "You know you like him but you continue to just be so stubborn. 

"Stubborn?!" Jae's quick outburst caused Ariya and others around the coffee shop to give her a strange look. 

Bowing to others around them in apology, she then cleared and lowered her voice. 

"Stubborn? I am not stubborn! It's called.. Playing hard to get." She retorted, folding her hands on the table very sure with herself. 

"Yeah.. Keep on playing hard to get. Soon, he'll stop playing the game on trying to win your heart. The boy's been trying for months! Why are you acting like this?" 

Rolling her eyes in annoyance of her friend actually being right, she turned to look out the window at a Chen who said his farewell to his dark-haired friend, making his way across the street and over to the coffee shop right after. Jaesoo sighed, taking in flashbacks on how many times she's blown the poor boy off. He really did like her, just as much as he liked him back. She was just so unaccustomed to such a handsome boy doing all he could to get her attention, so she had no idea how to react. 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter