I love you

Subjects We Must Know

"Namjoon. Your score is 200 out of 200 Congratulations," The manager, who is standing before us all is reading the scores from our test that we took a few weeks ago. "Jin. your score Is 156 out of 200"

 

"Wah???! How???" Jin yells, flailing his arms around in strange gestures, almost hitting a poor, defenceless Jimin in the face.

 

"Hyung!!" Jimin yells, trying to block his face with his arms. The manager shakes his head with a sigh, going to a different room to pick up an important phone call.

 

Jin, who's still upset and flailing around, suddenly stops when Jimin jumps on him, pinning him down on the couch. His eyes go wide and his lips sealed shut.

 

"You hit me in the stomach!" Jimin yells, sitting on Jins stomach, pinning his arms about his head. Jungkook looks over at them with a blank look.

 

"JIMIN I'M OLDER THEN YOU GET OFF ME!" Jin yells, squirming under him.

 

"Jimin get off Jin only I'm allowed to be on top of him" Namjoon says, pulling him off of Jim before taking his place on Jin with a wink.

 

"AH KOOKIE COME HERE I NEED YOUR HELP WITH A SONG OR SOMETHING!!" Yoongi yells, getting up to pull the maknae out of the room when they start kissing. 

 

"I swear if the manager saw this..." Hoseok says with a laugh, pulling me and Jimin out of the room because things were getting a little to intement.

 

"Ewewewewew!!!" Jimin yells, slamming his bedroom door shut behind him. I laugh and Hoseok wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me to his chest. 

 

"How about we... doing something?" He whispers in my ear, but it comes out as a growl as he starts to attack my neck with kisses and marks. I nod eagerly, a sigh falling from my lips as he kisses me and pushes me up against the wall. 

 

"Hoseok..." he pulls away to look me in the eyes. 

 

"Yes Tae?" He asks sweetly, brushing my bangs out of my face. I smile and shake my head, feeling bad that I just killed the mood but happy that he doesn't seem to mind. 

 

"Guys!! Come back in here!" Namjoon yells. Jimin slams his door open, going back into the living room and jungkook slowly trails along behind him.

 

"Come on" Hoseok says, taking my hand with a smile. I smile back and we join the rest of our members in the living room for the results. 

 

I don't hear everyone else's, I'm too focused on Hoseok smile, looking straight ahead at our manager.

 

"Hoseok. 199 out of 200. Congratulations." He says, looking over the top of his paper at Hoseok who nods to him with a smile. 

 

"And last, Taehyung. 22 out of 200" the manager says with a sigh, crumbling the paper and throwing it in the trash bin.

 

"A.... twenty two? How? I thought I did good!" I yell with a heavy sigh afterward's.

 

"You at math kid, there's no way around it." The manager says, ruffling my hair before sitting down on the couch next to Namjoon.

 

"So who's going to the dinner then?" Jin asks, an we all look at the manager expectantly.

 

"Namjoon. Jin. Yoongi. Jimin. Jungkook And Hoseok. Sorry Tae. But you were the only one that did horrible on their test." Everyone gives me and apologetic look except Jimin, who's to excited for tonight's dinner.

 

Everyone dispersed to get ready for tonight. All except me and Hoseok, who's sitting beside me in the now empty living room. 

 

"Tae it's okay." He says slowly, looking over at me.

 

"Go get ready hyung." I say, looking at the floor.

 

"Nope. Not tonight. Me and you are busy" he says, and I raise my brow, turning to look at him but all of a sudden he's on top of me, kissing me deeply, our hips grinding together making me moan louder then I should have. He pushes me even further into the couch with his body, kissing my jaw, neck and collar bone in just the right places. I moan even louder when he finds a sensitive spot on my neck, nibbling at the skin to create a small but perfect love bite.

 

"Hoseok.." I whine, my fingers tangling in his hair, pulling him closer to my neck as he bites the skin, giving me the best feeling. 

 

"Tae..." he growls in my ear, causing me to shiver.

 

"Hoseok are you coming or not?!" Namjoon yells from the front door. He pulls away from my neck making me whimper and the loss of contact, but he places a finger on my lips to silence me.

 

"No I actually don't feel that well! Maybe next time!" He yells back, waiting for a rely which he gets from Jimin.

 

"Oh come on hyung!! We're eating well tonight and maybe the food will help you feel better!" 

 

"Ah Jimin never gives up huh.." he whispers to me, smiling.

 

"No thanks though!" He yells back, hoping it's the end of the conversation. It's not.

 

"Oh come on! You got great scores on your test. Come eat with us!!" Jungkook yells, and I hear a deep voice silence the other boys.

 

"Leave Hoseok alone. If he doesn't want to come its fine." It's Namjoon, being the mature leader he is.

 

The front door shuts and Hoseok captures my lips in a kiss again, a wave of pleasure and warm rolls through my body.

 

"Wait.." I say quietly, breaking the kiss by turning my head.

 

"What?" He asks, pulling away to see my face.

 

"Go with them."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because they're eating well and you past the test. I didn't. If you go now they're probably still outside, you could catch them" I say but he shakes his head.

 

"No Taehyung. Go get dressed." He says, getting off of me, leaving my body instantly cold without his warmth.

 

"Why?" 

 

"Just go do it." He says.

 

-------------------------

About an hour later we're sitting in a small cozy restaurant, finishing our food, laughing and smiling the whole time.

 

"Ah Hoseok. I just I feel bad..." I whisper, watching a waitress walk by us with a bunch of drinks.

 

"Why Tae-ah?" He asks thoughtfully, taking a sip of his soda.

 

"Well because you could have had a nicer dinner and had a better time then you are having, I'm sorry you wasted your evening on me.." I say, looking down in my lap.

 

"This was my plan from the start, even if you did pass the test we weren't going to that fancy meal, which I hope you didn't mind. I'm having a great time. This meal is perfect because it's us, just us," he says, reaching across the table, taking my hands in his. "And didn't I tell you that I never wanted to hear you say that about yourself again?" He asks, looking me in the eyes the whole time. 

 

I nod and for once in my life, I feel whole. I never expected to be sitting in this little restaurant with Hoseok. I never expected it at all but I'm glad that's how tonight went.

 

"I love you."

 

"I love you too." He says.

 

Later that night Hoseok texted them to not come home for a while, meaning they all got treated to a movie. I would be jealous, but I could never have wanted anything then what I got. The night was spent slowly. Passionatly. And I'll never forget it. 

 

I love you Hoseok....