four

Artificial Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter.4

Soojung was on her way back to home when she heard the sudden ring of her cell phone. She saw the caller ID ''Mom''.

 

"What?" The way she greeted to her mom.

"Soojung-ah... I have something to say you.."

"So carry on."

"Come to Epic Hotel at 11am on Sunday.. will ya?"

"So... Ok..."

She pressed the button "END" although hearing several words from her mom.

"Why am I so happy??? I am going crazy..?? Jung Soojung... you are totally insane..." she muttered herself.

 

----------------

 

"Myungsoo-ah..." Jongin came into his brother's room without any konock.

 

"Hyung....." It's just a soft whisper..

 

"What's happening??" Jongin started to panic as he saw his brother was lying on the bed lifelessly and again replied him with such a super soft tone... And he looked so PALE...

 

He sat at the egde of the bed ..." Are you sick? Did you catch a cold??" He put his palm on the youngster's forehead.

"It's fine.. but you are a bit sweating.. something wrong??It will be better if you tell me the truth .Kim Myungsoo . It is only you and me at home..I ask.again... Are you sick????"

Myungsoo looked really pale.. He looked back his brother and tried to smile weakly but he failed...

"I don't know but feel strange with my stomach since last week."

"Care to explain??" Jongin asked.

"Yup... I skipped my breakfast last S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter