WTF?! Am I Getting Gay Over Him?!

You're My Playful Angel

♫ ♬♪♩♪♬♫

 

(Key’s P.O.V)

 

I can’t help but smile to myself as I watched the band called ‘ROCKERZ’, where Jonghyun belonged to play up on the stage. It sounded so good! Their music is really powerful and so refreshing to listen to. Everyone looked cute & handsome, especially their super cute & super adorable keyboardist! But even though they all look handsome & charming only one shines to me the most, Kim Jonghyun.


I smiled again to myself when our eyes met again, he looks so cute every time his cheeks tints with a pinkish color as he avoided my stare. I thought he’s a playboy? But, by the way he acts right now he does not lived or looked like one.

I turned around when someone tapped me from behind. I saw a pretty guy standing behind, he has full smiles that makes him even more… pretty?

“Hi! I’m Kim Jaejoong, you’re Changmin’s dongsaeng right? ” I nodded my head.”Min told me to watch over you tonight, because he said that he has many things to do right now.” Jaejoong gave me a warm smile. “Nice to meet you, oh, what’s your name by the way?”

I smiled back warmly as the way he smiled at me. “My name’s Kim Kibum, but you can call me Key. Nice to meet you too, Jaejoong-hyung. You must be the owner of this club, hyung told me about you before.”

He sat down at the vacant seat in my right. “So, I’m that famous, that other will be talking

about me?” He even added a laugh at what he just said. I laughed heartily with him.
Jaejoong smirked as he looked at the stage, I got curious at what or whom he’s smirking at. I realized that Jonghyun was staring at us… oh, slash that, he was actually glaring at Jaejoong as he sang his lines in the song. I turned my attention to the guy beside me when he snickered.

“Looks like someone is interested with our angel here.” I felt nervous of what he said. Does he know already about me & Changmin-hyung being an angel? “Did I said something wrong, Key-ssi?”

“U-uh?... hmmm… annio, you haven’t said anything wrong or that offended me so don’t worry hyung.” I quickly hid my nervousness with a sweet smile.

“Hmmm…” He turned back his attention to the stage and smirked even more wider than before. ”Tsk… something’s going to happen here… I can feel it.” Even though he’s like whispering it to himself I can completely hear what he’s murmuring about.

I smiled and jokingly punched him at his shoulder. “What are you talking about Jaejoong-hyung?”

Jaejoong chuckled and ruffled my hair. “Don’t act so innocent you playful kid.”

We laughed heartily together, oblivious to the death glares & dagger stares that was thrown by someone who cant focus up the stage.

 

------

 

(Jonghyun’s P.O.V)

 

I gritted my teeth and let out a low hiss that everyone who was watching didn’t hear but just the members who are playing up the stage heard it. I feel so… Jealous? I can’t help but feel angry when I saw Key talking and laughing so happily with Jaejoong-hyung! What the heck is wrong with that guy? He already has Yunho-hyung so why is he flirting with someone else?! More importantly, Why is KEY flirting back with him?!

I breathe a deep sigh and tried to compose myself, continuing what I was singing. Relax, Kim Jonghyun! You’re a straight guy right? You prefer really pretty girls than guys right? Right? I mentally slap myself. Oh my gosh! Now I’m doubting my own uality!

My eyes darted again at the two who was talking, or more likely joking with each other. I closed my eyes to not see them, but even though I’m closing my eyes visions of them appears to my mind. I stopped singing and everyone got surprised, I walked over to Minho & Taemin to whisper my idea to them. They just nodded their heads and did what I told them.

I got back to position and started to focus my singing to the song.

I don’t know when it all started When my head became dizzy with thoughts of you         These thoughts would often pop up in my mind
I feel anxious as my heart expands towards you
It’s nothing.. it’s just a little thing
Your words are awkward to me

Is it love? If you feel the same way, is it a beginning?
My heart keeps saying it loves you
It screams out for the whole world to hear
Why has it taken so long for me to hear it~?
We’ve finally met.. finally found love

If I wanted to show you how I feel
The only way would be for you to become me I’m already inside of you
Just like you’re inside of me
To each other [to each other]

We may already be too accustomed
Is it love? If you feel the same way, is it a beginning?
My heart keeps saying it loves you
It screams out for the whole world to hear
Why has it taken so long for me to hear it~?
We’ve finally met.. finally found love
When I think about it [when I think about it]

I realize how many moments there were when my heart trembled
I’ll try as harder as I was late in realizing my feelings
I’ll be with you, I’ll only give you fond memories
Please don’t ever leave me again
Even the shortest moments without you make me uneasy
Please stay by me~ I already love you so much (you’re the only one)

Everyone clapped hard when I finished singing the song, I don’t know why this song popped out of my mind. It’s just that I felt that this song fits the situation… wait… does that mean I-I… l-love him?... No! I’m straight, no falling for a guy! But my thought vanished when my eyes darted to Key, he was smiling brightly as he watch me. He honestly look so angelic…

Oh my gosh…Am I getting gay over him?!

♫ ♬♪♩♪♬♫

*({[AUTHOR’S NOTE::]})*

++ Sorry if this chapter seems so confusing ^^ and a little short from the 1st chapter ^^