First Meeting

You're My Playful Angel

 

“Owwie…” Key rubbed his when he accidentally closed his wings and fell a little. He looked at the guy standing in front of him when somebody laughed. “Oh… annyong Changmin- hyung!~” Key smiled cheekily and gave the guy a victory sign.

Changmin chuckled at his dongsaeng’s cuteness. “Aish… I see that you still haven’t change Key… still the childish, lovable guy.” He gave his hand to Key to help him stand up.

Key accepted Changmin’s hand, he then hugged the older guy when he stood up. “How have you been hyung? Still busy with the chicken guy?” Changmin smacked Key at his head playfully, which made Key chuckle.

“I’m fine, and yes. I have been busy with the chicken guy lately.” Changmin said as he laugh. “By the way, let me see the photo of the guy YOU will be watching over.”

Key broke off the hug and searched his pocket for the photo that Leeteuk gave him earlier. “Here.” He quickly gave it to the older angel. “Teukie-hyung said that I should change him as I watch over him.”

Changmin looked at the photo his dongsaeng gave him. A smile formed on his lips, He knew the guy… and he knew him very well. “So, you’ll be watching over Jonghyun.”

A naughty, playful smile played on the young angel’s face. “So. His name is Jonghyun, huh?”

Changmin smiled again. “I know something’s playing on that mind of yours, Key.”

Key laughed and got clingy on Changmin’s arm. “Nah, nothing’s going on with my pretty mind.” He chuckled. “will YOU show me your house now, hyung?”

Changmin slapped his own forehead jokingly. “Oh, I almost forgot about that.” He snapped his fingers, and in a second the surroundings change. They are now inside a pretty living room, it was pretty furnished.

“Is this your house, hyung?” Key tilted his head to the side.

Changmin shook his head and patted Key’s head. “Nope, it’s yours.”

“Eh?!” Surprise took over Key’s face. “Are you serious? Is this really mine?”

The older guy nodded his head, which caused the other guy to attack him with a tight hug. “Aww…Thanks, hyung! This house looks great!”

“U-uh… I-I ..k-know how… y-you feel… but stop choking me!!” Changmin squirmed his way out of his dongsaeng’s hug(?).

“Oooppss… sorry.” Key broke the hug and smiled at Changmin again, the cheeky one.

“What would I do with you?” Changmin joked as he rubbed his hurting neck. “Oh, by the way. Would you like to see your GUY tonight?”

Key’s face beamed with a big smile. “Really? I can see him?”

“Yep, you can. His band will be performing at the bar my friend owns.”

“Cool! Come on hyung! I want to watch him.”

Changmin grinned. “Sure. Come on, let’s use my car.”

“Eh? Can’t we just fly?”

The older angel laughed. “No we can’t, and don’t worry my car is a brand new model. I bet you’ll enjoy riding it.”

Key’s face beamed with brightness. “Then what are you waiting for hyung? Let’s go, go, go!”

Changmin could just shook his head in disbelief. Still the childish dongsaeng that I know…

 

------

(Jonghyun’s P.O.V)

 

I smirked when we got out on the front stage of the SHINKI bar into the backstage, many people are here to watch our band again. And tonight I can see many girls watching, I snickered to myself.

“Hey hyung, don’t try to plan to flirt with all of the girls here tonight.” Taemin warned me, but he was smiling so I didn’t take it seriously and just smirked at him.

“He’s not going to take your warning seriously if your smiling like that, Taeminnie.” Minho butted in and smiled gently at Taemin. I scrunched up my nose in disgust, I know that Minho likes Taemin and the maknae likes him back. To tell the truth, I don’t have anything against their relationship. Its just that it feels awkward with them doing intimate things every time they’re together and it makes me puke.

“Stop making me feel like you’re PDA-ing, honestly, it makes me vomit.” Taemin threw a scrunched tissue paper at me hitting me straight in the head. “Ow! What was that for?!”

Taemin smiled in triumph at me. “nothing, I just want to play.” the maknae said sarcastically. Then he sat down on Minho’s lap who is sitting down at the love seat inside the backstage. “Minho-hyung, are there any girls more beautiful than me outside?”

I almost choke at the water I’m drinking at what I heard. I pretended to vomit and that action earned me a glare from both of them.

“No one, no girl can compare to your beauty, Minnie.” Minho ignored me & pretended that I’m not there. He pulled Taemin into a deep kiss. Ugh! I shook my head in disbelief and left the room. I’ll just drink something alcoholic than watch them make out and touch each other…

I greeted back all the calls from the girls that I’ve passed by as I was approaching the bar. I almost felt my breathing stop when I saw a beautiful guy sitting there. I swear I’m straight, but I can’t figure out why I got this reaction when I saw him.

In a second, I was already sitting beside him at the bar counter. He was extreme more beautiful up close. His eyes were like really unique with the color of the wide night sky and it twinkles, he has beautiful chiseled nose, yummy looking reddish plump lips that somehow trying to seduse me into kissing it, and his facial features… they were really like an work of art. And his face… its shining really, really bright. I think he felt that I was staring at him, making him turned to me.

“Hi~” his voice it sound so… angelic…

“U-uh… H-hi…” What the ?! Why am I stuttering? I’m Kim Jonghyun, the heck! “I’m Kim Jonghyun, but you can call me Jjong, blingbling or just simply Jonghyun.” I reached my hand out to him.

He smiled at me, making my heart skip a beat.“The name’s Kim Kibum, or in short just call me Key.” I flinched when his touch sent electricity throughout my body.

Oh my god! This is bad! Just what the heck is happening to me?!

 

 

*({[ AUTHOR’S NOTE:: ]})*

++ AAwww… thank you for all of those who commented~ I’ll try to work hard & try my best at writing this JongKey fanfic ^___^ about this chapter… I think I started too fast, did I or didn’t? whaddya think?

----