It just started

Am i dreaming?

Chapter 2:

[before chapter]

"Please Appa and Umma let me go, this is the best chance that i can see them close. I promise i will focus on my study after i come back from this performance. This also a chance to let me take a break from study to refresh my mind." I replied them with a stuttered tone not knowing if i can convince them to let me go.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Ka Eun's POV]

"You sure?! you always said like that and never keep your promise, do you want us to believe you again?" Father replied.


"Oh-no, i think this time they really wouldn't let me go. OTTOKE?! Come on Ka Eun, think of something, you can't just give up!" I panic.


"Hubby ah! I think we just let her go this time, since she like the idol so much. Just give her one last chance, if she really did not keep her promise then we won't let her go already." My mum said to my dad.

 

"You always let her do what she want, no wonder she never listen to us anymore." dad replied to mum.

 

"Please Yeobo *puing puing*" mum replied dad with ageyo.

 

"AISHHH YOU.U..U... ! OKOK, I give your mum face, this is the last chance i give you Ka Eun, you better prove to me that you can do it" dad replied.

 

My eyes sparkled " Jinja?! OMMA! APPA! you letting me go?! Saranghaeyo~ You're the best omma and oppa in the world!" I hug them both & skipped happily back to my room.

 

[Ka Eun's Appa's POV]
" Why you always help her, what If she really turn bad and don't even listen to us anymore in the future, if you continue to help her?" I said sadly.


" I sure it is okay. She is old enough to take care & think for herself. She is already 19 years old and we can't always be by her side right? After replying to me she stood up and went into the kitchen and wash the dishes.


"I hope she's fine" I sigh to myself.

 

[B2ST's POV]

"YA! YA! YA! Guys, stop sleeping or play with your dogs!!! Do you know in one weeks time we going to perform at Daeyeon High School? We need to start practicing now! PALI! PALI!" Doojoon shouted to the members who is doing their own thing.

 

"Aiyo my doojoonieeee, you already said one weeks time, we still have one week time to practice, don't be so serious, i want play with my Yang Gaengie. Isn't my Yang Gaengie cute? Kekeke! I should tweet it in my instagram :D" Yoseob replied to doojoon.

 

"YAH! My hyungnim is more cute than yours!! Right? hyungmin kekeke ^^." JunHyung shouted to Yoseob.

 

"HAHAHA! J.O.K.E.R do you think you really a joker?! This is so funny~ your dog can't even come to you when you call him... not like my so sweet and cute Yang Gaeng :P. Yoseob said to Junhyung in a joking tone.

 

"HEY! I'm not JOKER anymore! I'M now the BIGBADBOII, you want me to said how many time!!!" Jun Hyung screamed at the top of his lungs.

 

*Aishh... this pabo... okay okay! You win bigjokeboiiboii~" Yo Seob shouted and laughed

 

Jun Hyung stand up and walk toward yoseob and hit his head.

 

" This is what you get for messing around with THE BIG-BAD-BOII" He smirked.
 

"Aishhh... this two... I can't control them already" Doo Joon sigh to the scene of Yo Seob and Jun Hyung.

 

While, Ki Kwang, Dong Woon and Hyun Seung was watching the scene all the times and will laughing loudly.

 

[Ka Eun's POV]

-The day before the performance-

At Daeyeon High School(1pm), having Physic Lesson...

Since Physic is boring and is my most hate subject, i started to doodle on my book while continue thinking of my plan on how to get close to them. Slowly, I started to daydream about what if one of the member really notice me or even fall in love with me...HAHA that will be so sweet~ * mouth drooling while staring toward the windows.*

 

"Ka Eun, can you answer this question on the board?" Teacher suddenly asked.

 

* The class fall in slient but no one is answer*

 

"ka eun? Ka Eun? KAEUN!!!!!" Teacher shouted angrily and hit the table with a ruler loudly.

 

"HUH?! B2ST OPPA COME HERE ALREADY?!" I stood up and shouted.

 

By this times, the class have started to filled in with laughter and the teacher was really angry.

 

" AHHH! THINKING OF B2ST IN MY LESSON? HOW DARE YOU! DETENTION AFTER CLASS TODAY! PAY ATTENTION NOW" Teacher shouted.

 

" AISH you really a pabo  Ka Eun, now you get the stupid detention, how you going to plan about tomorrow and how you going tell your parents... you are really .... AHHHH!" I  mumble to myself while sitting down.

 

-AFTER SCHOOL-

*When Ka Eun is going to her detention, a announcement will make around the school*

 

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

Hello Students, as you know we are having a fund raising events in our school tomorrow, we need more helper to help us. If you are interested please come down to the chair person office now to have a short interview. Thank You.

 

"WOW, student helper? If i become student helper i can stand close to the stage and get close to B2ST isn't it? I should go apply... but i have detention!!! STUPID DETENTION AISHH... !!! nevermind, i can just escape the detention and make an excuse afterward..." I thinking to myself.

 

-A FEW MINUTE LATER-

Ka Eun arrive at the Chair Person Office and having a short interview with the Chair Person.

 

"hmmm... so you Ka Eun? May i ask you are you a big fans of B2ST because we don't want people apply for this jobs just to get close to them without doing their work as an helper." Chair Person said to Ka Eun.

 

OF COS Ka Eun will lies to the Chair person...

 

"I am not, i responsible in my work." Ka Eun replied Chair person nevoursly.

 

"Are you sure? i hear from your physic teacher today that you actually day dreaming b2st in her class?" Chair Person doubted Ka Eun answer.

 

*What? that evil teacher tell about me to him? AISH... STUPID STUPID STUPID!!! Make up of something before he notice you lied to him...* Ka Eun thinking

 

"AHH... that is because that time i suddenly think of what my friend have tell me through the phone, he is a big fans of b2st not me... I am ... I am ... Not.." I answer without looking at the Chair person with a shacking voice.

 

"Oh really?" Chair person replied.

 

Author notes: Mianhae Reader... This chapter is kinda boring. I need to put B2ST into this stories and i need to have a plan for Ka Eun to have a chance to get close to B2ST. I promise i will do a better job and write a better stories next time. Do you think the Chair person believe in Ka Eun excuse and let her be the student helper? Can Ka Eun get close to B2ST in the end?

Dont forget to subscribe to me and comments ^^. I don't mind if you spam or give feedback about my stories, i want to know how my reader actually feel and improve my stories. If you are quiet reader and you don't want to comment here, you can just tweet me a comment in twitter @jiaen95. - jiaen <3

 

BONUS:

Is this how doojoon said s? while, he ownself is eating and not practicing?

 

 

 

" You don't know who i am? I am the BIGBADBOII, i not the J.O.K.E.R anymore keke" - Jun Hyung

 

"haha come to me and hit my head... i don't care, i just want call you BIGJOKEBOIBOI or JOKIE :P" - Yo Seob

 

" What de... you two...." - Gi Kwang

LOL :P

 

"GUYS STOP IT!" - Dong Woon

 

" I G

ONNA SUE YOU KEKEKE! :P" - Hyun Seung