The Planning

Am i dreaming?

Chapter 1:

[KaEun's Pov]

"YES! ONE WEEK MORE, ONE WEEK MORE I GOING TO MEET B2ST IN MY SCHOOL!!!" I shouted happily to myself in my room. 

"BUT... BUT... I still haven't start to plan on how to make sure that i see B2ST really close up and have a chance to get B2ST member notice me, OTTOKE~!!! What plan should i come out with? Scream loudly so they can hear me? Throw thing onto the stage so they notice it? Or maybe... I can climb up the stage and hug them like what some of the video show about crazy fans! AISH... Ka Eun ah... what are you thinking!!! Are you  crazy or you have become a pabo? how can you do such a thing! What will B2ST will think if you really do it. They shouldn't see such a thing happen. They will probably scream and maybe hate you forever and you can forget about them notice you!" I mumbled to myself while stare blankly on a blank paper that have no plan written on it.

Suddenly, my phone that is beside me started to rings. The message said: " Universal music japan post up a teaser video of B2ST-More Than You Think japan version." I quickly unlock my phone and press the link to see the video.

"WAAAA!!!! They so handsome!!! YOSEOB!!! DOOJOON!!! KIKWANG WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE!!! HYUNSEUNG!!! DONGWOON!!! JUNHYUNG ENGLISH RAP!!! KYYAAA" I started screaming like there no tomorrow and comment on every of them.

"YA! KAEUN!!! can you quiet down and stop screaming? are you crazy? everytime when see them you scream and laugh by yourself, they not even handsome. Stop looking at them and do your work, don't you have homework?!" my mum shouted from outside.

"Zzz, Mum how can you said they not handsome, they like the best handsome man in the world! *daydreaming*. By the way mum, i very stress doing my homework, can't i take a rest and spazz about my idol awhile?" I shouted back to my mum.

"Aish, i don't know what said about you already, i don't care about you anymore, continue what you doing. Just don't do badly in your exams and come back crying to me saying you regret never study or you do your best next time." my mum shouted from outside.

"yayaya!!! i won't" I shouted back and started to message my friend.

 

To: Ash Bro

From: Ka Eun Sis

Hey Bro! B2ST new japan song teaser have came out, go check it out, they so freaking handsome!!! Ohya, did you read the school news? B2ST coming our school to perform for the year end fun raising, I really can't wait to meet them!!! I make sure this time i let them notice me, i can't stop thinking of that wahahaha!!! Are you going with me??? Do you have any ideas that I can do to actually get close to them and let them notice me??? 

 

To: Ka Eun Sis

From: Ash Bro

Oh really? their teaser out??? i'm going to check it out. Yes, I saw!!! What are you saying??? Of cos, i'm going!!! I am a big fans of cube okay! YAH! Nohmicheossoh? Are you crazy? call me just to give you ideas on how to get them notice you? Serious? Jinjia? you must be joking Ka Eun! It already good enuf that you can see them.

 

To: Ash Bro

From: Ka Eun Sis

Crazy? i not crazy okay!!! I'm thinking perfectly fine, I just want to have a chance to get close and get them notice me like what other fangirls think. Am i wrong? I'm going to do that and no one can stop me. Don't reply me! you not going give me ideas anywhere, i just going plan this alone. Bye! Seeya!

After that i continue to plan that i did not notice it already 8pm at night until my mum come to my room and tell me that it time for dinner. While all three of us was sitted at the dinner table, we began to eat what my mum have prepare for us and chat random stuff along the way. Suddenly, i remember that i haven't tell them that B2ST is coming to my school and what i am planning to do.

"Appa and Umma... B2ST is actually coming to my school for a performance to raise funds for the needy students in one week time and i decide to go. It just $10 for the entry fees. I be coming late that day, i hope you let me go." I said out softly and look at my parents thinking what my parents would say.

"KPOP, KPOP, everyday KPOP! You not tired of it? why can't you just focus on your study? Study for your upcoming exams" my dad replied me with a hash tone.

"Yah, i agree with your dad, dear your exams is coming i really wish you can focus on your study, you can go and see them after your exams" my mum replied me after dad.

"Please Appa and Umma let me go, this is the best chance that i can see them close. I promise i will focus on my study after i come back from this performance. This also a chance to let me take a break from study to refresh my mind." I replied them with a stuttered tone not knowing if i can convince them to let me go.

 

Author note: This is the first chapter of am i dreaming! Hope you all like it, pls comment below to let me know what you think or any feedback so i can take note of it and improve and don't forget to subscribe to find out if Ka Eun Parents allows her to go to see B2ST and what will happen if her parents allows her to go. This is my first fanfic that i wrote myself, i try harder in the following chapter! - jiaen <3

 

B2ST-More Than You Think japan version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90UGvGNkHuM&list=PLB2EE457AB632F4B2&index=1

BONUS: B2ST 

Who come resist JunHyung? :3

Yoseob is not cute, he manly now right xD

Cube entertainment you really don't know anything?