The end (?)

Irreplaceable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't think so. Because I'm already in love with someone else." Tiffany's face was red as tomato when Yoona caught her staring at him. 

If it’s no fun, I have no interest, nothing
Use the sun as my mirror, it’s a good morning When everyone else is running, I scoff as I jog If your spot goes miss~~

"Hello?"

"Oppa, D-dad. He's gone" It's Yoona's sister, Im Seohyun on the phone, crying.

Tears fell from Yoona's eyes. "Seohyun. Oppa will be there okay. Please be strong okay. I'll be there as fast as I can." 

"Tiffany I have to go, my father h-he's gone." Tiffany was shocked with what she heard. "I have to go." He continued.

"I'm coming with you, I'll drive you there." Yoona doesn't have the energy to argue so he just nod.

Yoona was trying very hard to be strong or at least to look strong for his sister. He needed time to cry, to let all his feeling out for him to stand up again. He has been trying to call Jessica for she's the only person he can gather strength from, but got no answer so he just drove to her office. He thought this day could not get any worse, but he's wrong. What he witnessed drains whatever it is left of him.


----•••••-----

Jessica and Taecyon just finished their meeting for their project. Jessica then went back to her office followed by Teacyon.

"Sica, can we talk?" Taecyon.

"S-sure, what about?" Jessica was stuttering. After Taecyon came back, she has been confused with her feelings.

"Please come back to me." Taecyon.

"You're the one who dumped me, remember?" Jessica said as tears start to fall.

"I know and I'm sorry. It was suffocating, it wasn't that I did not love you anymore. I am sorry and I know I am such a loser. After dating you for a long time I have become numb of my feelings. I had forgotten about how much I love you. But all of them came back when I saw you with him. I have regretted it. I love you Jessica Jung. Always have and always will." Taecyon holds Jessica's hands begging while Jessica was trying to shove his hands away. But he's too strong and everything happened so fast that she just felt his lips on her and she's kissing him back. 

There was Yoona, he can't believe what he was seeing. He kisses him, but what hurts Yoona more was that she's kissing back. Yoona thought he already cried enough for that day but he seemed wrong for as tears again fell down from his eyes. He was dumbfounded cause of what he witnessed that it took him awhile to move his feet and for Jessica to notice his presence.

"Yoona." Jessica said the moment hers and Taecyon lips separated and saw Yoona witnessing everything.

"Yoona it's not what you think." Jessica said as she went to Yoona, but tha latter just left running, looking lost. Jessica hated running but for Yoona she can make some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter