Rebound 2.0

Irreplaceable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, I should be happy , right? I'm supposed to be happy. But why am I hurting? Why does it hurt?" Yoona said as he drink his whisky in one go. Punching his chest and as if on que the music was changed into a mellow one.

Let me be the one to break it up 
So you won’t have to make excuses 
We don’t need to find a set up where 
Someone wins and someone loses 

"Don't push it Yoong, if you're hurting this bad you should learn to let go. Let go while you can still feel, let go while there still love. Don't wait for that love to change into hatred because she hurt you too much." Taeyon advised.

We just have to say our love was true 
But has now become a lie So I’m tellin’ you I love you one last time And goodbye 

"Should I let her go? Should I just give up?" Yoona.

Just turn around and walk away 
You don’t have to live like this 

"Tae is right Yoong, let go while you can still feel." Sooyoung.

But if you love me still then stay 
Don’t keep me waiting for that final kiss 
We can work together through this test 
Or we can work through it apart 

"I love her so much! And it hurts." Yoona.

I just need to get this off my chest 
That you will always have my heart
Let me be the one

 


Yoona was having terrible hang over because of too much drinking.

Knock.knock.

"Hey Yoong, brought you breakfast and Tiffany." It was Soo, he came with Tae and Tiffany.

"Breakfast and Tiffany?" Yoona asked still eyes closed. He then felt soft hands massaging his temple. He grabbed it then open his eyes and have the shock of his life. His and Tiffanys face were too close, too close that he could feel her breath.

"Tiffany, what are you doing here?" Yoona.

"Why do I feel weird that you're calling me Tiffany? Hmmm." Tiffany said looking downas if in deep thoughts but just really hiding her reddened cheeks.  "Well, I'm supposed to have breakfast but I happen to bump into these guys." She said pointing to Tae and Soo looking away still hiding her red face from Yoona.

"And the more the merrier so we invited her to join us for breakfast." It was Tae.

"Can we eat now? I'm really hungry." Soo.


They were eating peacefully when Soo suddenly remember something.

"Hyung, I have read Yuri's article and it was oh so nice. It's on trend this days." Soo said to Taeyon. "Wanna try it Yoong?" He then faced Yoona which just gave him a confused look. He then gave Yoona the magazine.

"5 questions to know if you're a rebound." Yoona read it out loud which made the 2 guys chuckle.

"Guys stop ganging up on Yoongie."Tiffany  defended.

"Just try it out Yoona and besides I've read it, it's nothing about you and your Jessica." Taeyon.

"Is the time between her breakup and between the beginning of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter