~~Teaser 1!~~

Glued To You

{ The Cafe Waitress }

The waitress smiles down at the girl sitting comfortingly on the couch, too busy typing away at her laptop to give the other a glance. The girl mumbles her thanks, blindingly reaching for the warm mug the waitress had placed before her moments ago.

Nodding once, the waitress turns around and scans over the whole cafe, breath catching in when she sees him, the mysterious regular who comes at exactly nine o'clock every morning, ordering his plain black coffee and cookie and always leaving three minutes later.

She begins walking, trying to calm her shaky breathing as she nears the boy, hearing her heart pound repeatedly against her ribcage.

"Hi," she manages to say steadily, "would you like the usual?"

He doesn't even look at her when he answers with a slight nod and she thinks it's ridiculous when she lingers a while longer to take in his handsome appearance before walking away, knowing how crazy she must be to be interested in this guy she doesn't even know. But she just can't help the flutter of her heart and the pleasant twist in her stomach whenever she sees him.

The girl at the register raises a skeptical brow at her. She only smiles back and the cashier shakes her head as the other walks off with the order.

"You're just going to end up getting hurt."

The waitress ignores her, instead putting the boy's coffee and cookie on the table.

Because it's too late to turn back; she was caught the moment he turned to look at her with eyes so dark, so intense that she just couldn't resist