I'll Wait...

I'll Wait...

 


 

Rose.

Her scent like a rose. I like it. No, I love it.

Morning sunlight that slightly hit her face, makes her look like an angel. Sleeping angel. The way her lips curving into crescent. She is smiling, even in her sleep. That beautiful smile on beautiful face.

This is the best scene in the morning. Watched she sleeps as my arms being her pillow. My nose slightly touch her. I can feel her breath. Even I love the way she breaths.

The best morning that I’ve ever had. Ever.

 

 

“Love what you see, sir?”

Hit me. Even her voice so alluring. I must be totally insane. “Did I wake you up?”

She is moving closer to me. Opens her eyes as she kisses my nose lightly. She drives me insane. Whatever the thing that she does, always successfully makes me falling to her over and over. “How was your sleep?”

This time, I’m the one that smiling. Planted a kiss on forehead. She had a habit like answered my question using another question. I used to it. I love it. “You are my dream-catcher. There’s no nightmare whenever I slept with you.”

See? That lips curving into crescent, again. I’m fallin to it, again. Her tiny palm lands on my face, cupped it as her thumb caressing my cheek. I feel warm. “I love your arms being my pillow.”

“I love waking up with you in the morning.”

 

 

“Jiwon-ah,”

I heard her tone is changing. Urgent, more like under pressure. I know her more than I know myself. Like now. I know  what she is trying to say. “I don’t force you. Never want to. I’ll give you time, as much as you need it. Don’t rush.”

She takes a deep breath. Her eyes look so sad. That is the only thing I hate from her. Whenever she looks so sad. I hate it. She takes my hand and put it on her face. It feels so right.

“Maybe, I’m not perfect like him,” My thumb caress her cheek. Move to her eyes. Nose. Lips. Feeling every curves on her face, “Maybe, I’m not rich like him. And I can’t promise you anything.”

She looks me right in the eyes, makes me melted in no time. But this time, I can’t read what her eyes trying to say.

I kissed her forehead. “I’ll be by your side, any time you need me. That is the only thing that I can do for you. I’ll wait for you, whatever your answer is. I’ll wait for you. Patiently.”

She shifts. Comes closer to me, placed her head on my chest as wrapped her arms around me. Murmuring something on my chest. I can hear it. Thank you, she said.

 

I pulled her closer. Wrapping my arms around her tiny figured. Put my chin on her head as kissed it over and over. I’ll never get enough of her. “Can we take another sleep? Five, it wouldn’t hurt, isn’t it?”

She nuzzled into my chest. Makes me grinning. So wide. “Have a nice five, Jiwon.”

 


 

Kim Jiwon aka Bobby takes a special place in my day, lately.

Happy reading, guys.